Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: AtotehZ

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
it is news from P and P, just paraphrased:

Patron comments Yesterday (Wednesday 5/20):
Mr x: "7 more days and i'm out"
P and P: "Deal. But I pretty much think you'll stay, cause it's gonna be up before.
:unsure: :unsure: :sleep:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yeah we are close to that Wednesday... really, really close...
P and P is cutting it very close...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
yeah you would, but Nick is clueless :ROFLMAO: . One of the things that make the game so comical. I think we will get another NTR scene like that in v1.5 - the TV game show, at least that is what we are speculating about. :ROFLMAO:
Right? Like I still remember my ex has a freckle where her buttcheek creases into the thigh and a bunch of other details. Lily looks very specific, even for that 3d fictional world. To be honest he should've noticed when looking through Nathan's window.

I was kinda not a fan of Nick being allowed to cheat. Way too much content relies on him doing so. I would've liked it better with him being ashamed of even being on the net with a girl and never getting any.

EDIT: Dumb typo

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Right? Like I still remember my ex has a freckle where has buttcheek creases into the thigh and a bunch of other details. Lily looks very specific, even for that 3d fictional world. To be honest he should've noticed when looking through Nathan's window.

I was kinda not a fan of Nick being allowed to cheat. Way too much content relies on him doing so. I would've liked it better with him being ashamed of even being on the net with a girl and never getting any.
Nick cheating is increasing the tension and is making Lily not feeling quite as bad for cheating... also makes us not feel sorry for Nick at all... and it's good for the story - now starting v1.5, she is chasing after him to see what he is up to.

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Nick cheating is increasing the tension and is making Lily not feeling quite as bad for cheating... also makes us not feel sorry for Nick at all... and it's good for the story - now starting v1.5, she is chasing after him to see what he is up to.
Will Lily try to getting back at Nick or will she get distracted and forgot her purpose? Stay tune in the next episode of LOTV:D

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I think is time to decrease husband's dick....What woman will cheat for a lower dick?
I think that may not be necessary, in the game so far the male characters Lily encountered have better dick than the husband, mostly if not all(correct me if i'm wrong) :)

Reactions: ravi80in

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I think personally it will be released tomorrow evening, if they said 5 days then I can see they will literally bring it out at the end of the 5 days deadline, they want to make sure everything is perfect and how they want it to be.

• Angry
Reactions: Emsiral

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
After the latest message shared here from P&P's patreon:

Patron comments Yesterday (Wednesday 5/20):
Mr x: "7 more days and i'm out"
P and P: "Deal. But I pretty much think you'll stay, cause it's gonna be up before.
and that it is "tomorrow" there so called deadline is. It also states that the update would be up before 7 days, argo today 26th.
I don't see it be released today, maybe tomorrow but my thought are still during the weekend and not before, but i would really love if i'm wrong on this one :p

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I really want to believe it's going to happen today....
But... I fear your gut feeling is correct because I have the same gut feeling - it will be release on the week end - not before...
Hope i'm wrong too.
Hopefully their Patreon supporters don't mind about otherwise it'll bad for them.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes