SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
I think personally it will be released tomorrow evening, if they said 5 days then I can see they will literally bring it out at the end of the 5 days deadline, they want to make sure everything is perfect and how they want it to be.
You are so naive bro. P / P said they will release the game at the end of April, that they have everything done. Then the first week in May and now it's the end of May and the game is nowhere to be seen. Either they don't have the game ready and they lie or they are just waiting for money from patreons. For me, P / P is just a liar. He can't say, we're sorry, we'll release the game in a month, we can't catch up. But you better keep quiet and people like you who are so naive and still send them money for nothing.

S.

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
Developers behave as usual. At first, everything goes fine, updates come out stably, clients get stuck on the needle. And then they just milk money from customers. Total, up to 2-3 updates per year. 3-4 new animations. It is strange that someone continues to believe in Santa Claus and other wonderful promises.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
You are so naive bro. P / P said they will release the game at the end of April, that they have everything done. Then the first week in May and now it's the end of May and the game is nowhere to be seen. Either they don't have the game ready and they lie or they are just waiting for money from patreons. For me, P / P is just a liar. He can't say, we're sorry, we'll release the game in a month, we can't catch up. But you better keep quiet and people like you who are so naive and still send them money for nothing.

S.
Awwwwwww, I love you too bro :)

Get a grip, throwing your toy out of the pram gets you nowhere.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

who has access to the comments ask P and P if the game will be released this week or already in the next month.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: penmaster

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know what you mean, but I love you too. :D

S.
See we are friends again....maybe more than that but hey call it what you want.

I know we are all in lockdown (me being the UK) and we need to get frustration out but it will get released, they maybe money grabbers but damn come on look at Lily (wolf howl) :love: I love the looks of Lily, Anna (AEA), Ayame (Fleeting Iris), Jessica (JOHN)...without these developers we would not have these hotties.

Emsiral if your not happy with my comments pal, come talk to me maybe we can work something out? no need to hide in the shadows behind those reaction emoji's.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
These people cant handle a 5 monthly update and 1 month delay, such a crybabys right? :KEK:
I was a hell of a lot more devastated when cdprojecktred announced they are delaying Cyberpunk 2077 for whole bloody year, I would understand to be pissed off about that than 5 month updates

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
I was a hell of a lot more devastated when cdprojecktred announced they are delaying Cyberpunk 2077 for whole bloody year, I would understand to be pissed off about that than 5 month updates

I'm not annoyed that the update will be delayed. But communication between P / P and patreons / F95. I'm not saying he has to report every nonsense, but at least when he's already taking money from people, he could let him know if the game is delayed or not. Or at least apologize. But he sucks for at.

S.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'm not annoyed that the update will be delayed. But communication between P / P and patreons / F95. I'm not saying he has to report every nonsense, but at least when he's already taking money from people, he could let him know if the game is delayed or not. Or at least apologize. But he sucks for at.

S.
We know it and they know it: communications is P and P's single biggest issue.

Just by engaging in frequent conversation with us on Patreon and even here, they could manage expectations so much better and calm people down. It's all about setting realistic expectations and then meeting them consistently. People then trust what they say. Right now no one trust their dates estimates one iota.
Right now when they say a date we should interpret that like an ambition or like "if everything goes really, really well, and we work nonstop between now and then without sleeping, like a dream scenario THEN we hope for date X". That is frustrating: we all come to patron or here to check on these dates they say.... and nothing... ok lets check in a few days later.... and more nothing... not a pip - just crickets, zero communication, as in zero, nill, nada, null...
I don't mind waiting if i can trust a date they say (We all have other things to do), but I can't trust a date so i have to check in on what they've said until i pick on some new random message and then again this wall of silence - the lack of communication sucks. Totally sucks.

Last edited:

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Whining won't stop until the update is out..i wonder what kind of response when the update is out and Patreon supporters won't share it first?

Reactions: ShabbyCrabby

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Whining won't stop until the update is out..i wonder what kind of response when the update is out and Patreon supporters won't share it first?
once the update is out and it has been shared then everyone's whining will stop but until then we have to put up with it :(

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes