BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
So eh do you 3 always come together and jerk each other in this tread? It has nothing to do that we get the game for free or not. I play it for free as well. Some delays aren't a big problem as well, because (for me) this game isn't even in the top 20, so I can wait till it gets out. However there are some devs that bring out their game weekly or monthly right on schedule (ex. Braindrop, Mr Dots) and did have a delay. The difference though is that they were on point every single time and having a delay on a rare occasion isn't a problem, it can happen. But when it becomes a standard for a dev to come up with excuses and delays, then you will lose trust.

People think they are cool behind a keyboard and this is an example, if you don't like the update schedule go somewhere else and don't be a keyboard warrior
This is an example of a keyboard warrior being a white knight coming to defend his supreme lord and wont accept that he is doing anything wrong. His delays and then his lies afterwards define what kind of person or group P&P are.

I was a hell of a lot more devastated when cdprojecktred announced they are delaying Cyberpunk 2077 for whole bloody year, I would understand to be pissed off about that than 5 month updates
This is a stupid argument. Would you accept it if a company gave out updates every 5 months to make whatever they are doing better? No of course not, if something is broken, your game will be forgotten after 3 months of not fixing. The quality of their updates is on par with plenty other devs that deliver the same quality (story and CG), but way faster.

The amount of $ they are getting is low for a reason, they lost the trust of the people who want to support them. It's a good game (it wont get any better, sorry) and they would get more supporters if they improved their production and gained the trust of people who are not sure if they should support them. And I am not saying "try to improve" because they made that promise back with the last update and they fucked that up. They should either never talk about releases, but only show previews like some devs do or communicate better and improve themselves.

You guys can go "an example of a whiner who can't accept 5 month updates" and continue your circlejerk for all I care. But don't talk shit to people when they have the right to blame the dev for all the lies.

May 16, 2017
I was a hell of a lot more devastated when cdprojecktred announced they are delaying Cyberpunk 2077 for whole bloody year, I would understand to be pissed off about that than 5 month updates
It's a big difference my friend. Here you wait 4-5 months for a single update, sometimes it's 10 minutes of gameplay... you can't even compare this to a game like Cyberpunk.

Reactions: Tulke and Emsiral

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Funny thing is that NLT Media will probably finish Treasure of Nadia before Lily of the Valley 1.6 update will be released. :D I still like this game but man, this is getting silly. With last update taking about as long to develop as last update of Anna Exciting Affection I was thinking that it's ok, Lily's updates are always more fun, everything is fine. But with 1.5...

4KING

Nov 27, 2019

who has access to the comments ask P and P if the game will be released this week or already in the next month.
P&P last comment 10 hours ago..

"
We're testing it, We're playing it, We're polishing it. It's pretty much all I can say."

• Haha
Reactions: Emsiral and blink66

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
P&P last comment 10 hours ago..

"
We're testing it, We're playing it, We're polishing it. It's pretty much all I can say."
First answer from P/P for 4-5 monts..good :D so, we´re playing, polishing? Good, will be realese this is year or not? :D

S.

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
hi all again, finally came Wednesday, the day the long-awaited day, today they should release an update, or again to deceive everyone, including their ammunition, to say that they need a little more time, to disrupt next month's cash flows, and to release the update (probably) minutes so 10 or 15, and again the gulf between 3 to 5 months, although they reached the amount of 1500, and this suggests that they should buy a processor, and the type of updates will be released before that, (who believe in this? I do not really )

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
In my opinion, I don't mind waiting cause I'm not paying, but I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think that this game will have a bright future ahead if they continue with this pace.
Probably more 2 updates with some rush end like I've seen on other occasions and it's done.
Like I said, I hope that I'm very wrong! Because it would be a shame if this game is rushed or abandoned.
I think that for each update, 1 or 2 months are more than acceptable!

But lets see what happens!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
In my opinion, I don't mind waiting cause I'm not paying, but I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think that this game will have a bright future ahead if they continue with this pace.
Probably more 2 updates with some rush end like I've seen on other occasions and it's done.
Like I said, I hope that I'm very wrong! Because it would be a shame if this game is rushed or abandoned.
I think that for each update, 1 or 2 months are more than acceptable!

But lets see what happens!
Why abandon something if you have a bunch of paying minions giving you approx. 7500$ for 250 renders in six months (that's 30$ per render :ROFLMAO: ).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why abandon something if you have a bunch of paying minions giving you approx. 7500$ for 250 renders in six months (that's 30$ per render :ROFLMAO: ).
30 bucks per render is cheap if you consider a custom render cost about 100 bucks (commission artwork).

The correct price per render would be "price per render/numbers of players". E.g $30/3000 players = 0,01 cent per render (without maintain cost, replacement cost, power cost, social cost, profit margin). ;)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes