M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Why abandon something if you have a bunch of paying minions giving you approx. 7500$ for 250 renders in six months (that's 30$ per render :ROFLMAO: ).
My point is if they continue like this, and if people isn't dumb, they will loose it.
But I understand what you mean unfortunately...

Reactions: Emsiral

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Are taxmen among us?
we are present, but discreet. in view of the behavior of the Haters, Rageous, and others which does not reflect the good atmosphere of the mutual aid of the forum we hesitate to share the news whatever it is. if we are silent it is also that we have nothing more to say that has not already been mentioned in the previous pages (pages turned).

Darkman_13 latex224 fred75 Gr8Dumper ShabbyCrabby 4KING

Last edited:

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
I think I have everything clear? the end of the media and the news of the game as it was not and is not, and you can understand those who have already left them, as they are simply deceiving these developers

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
P&P last comment 10 hours ago..

"
We're testing it, We're playing it, We're polishing it. It's pretty much all I can say."
I didn't understand why P and P has so few patrons and why the game is developing so slowly, but now I understand that with this approach he will not have patrons, and the project Lily of the valley will close.

Reactions: mihnea fotescu

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Honesty the patrons have been through some rough patches with P and P over the past soon 3 years so they are hardened and P and P will survive this one as well.
The usual cycle that we know all too well is: develop, promise a date, delay, promise another date, delay again, finally they deliver, people love it, some complain it's too short for x months (you know the usual..), they start a new cycle.

They are roughly maintaining the core patron base who knows how this cycle work for 2 years or so. Yeah some patron come and goes, but the core roughly stays.
But your are right they are not growing their base and they will not grow it with the current approach, but they will also not close.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
You are so naive bro. P / P said they will release the game at the end of April, that they have everything done. Then the first week in May and now it's the end of May and the game is nowhere to be seen. Either they don't have the game ready and they lie or they are just waiting for money from patreons. For me, P / P is just a liar. He can't say, we're sorry, we'll release the game in a month, we can't catch up. But you better keep quiet and people like you who are so naive and still send them money for nothing.

S.
Don't you think developers do run into problems sometimes? And that's why the update gets delayed. There is another developer ran into problem with his machine, so he couldn't bring the update plus I believe he was working on another game or probably finished that.

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Don't you think developers do run into problems sometimes? And that's why the update gets delayed. There is another developer ran into problem with his machine, so he couldn't bring the update plus I believe he was working on another game or probably finished that.
No, we're superhumans! Except we are not! You will read about that too, after we release the update, if other P agrees to share that shit. But anyhow, who gives a fuck about that, right!???

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
No, we're superhumans! Except we are not! You will read about that too, after we release the update, if other P agrees to share that shit. But anyhow, who gives a fuck about that, right!???
i have been supporting you guys for more than 2 years and i know problems happens and delays can happens also
the thing is you need to tell us when you have a problems so people understand but you go in complete silent mode
otherwise you have to know people love the game so much they just cant wait lol.
if you communicate more with us ..people wont b this mad knowing whats coming.
i wish you guys all the best and i hope to see lily for many updates to come..i will keep on supporting you always ....we all just hope to see more of lily thats the problem :)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
P, you know this already, but here it goes again
There are like 3 basic categories of people here:
1. People who cares and love the game - some are patrons and some are not, but they love the game and could be potential patrons.
2. Haters who move from forum to forum to piss on everyone who do not subscribe to the idea that <developer X> is an evil scammer bla, bla.
There are many <developer X> - not just P and P.
3. And people how just flow a long download without much noise, jumping from dl page to dl page.

Category 1 do give a fuck you can be sure of that. Likely potential or existing Patrons.

Last edited:

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
P, you know this already, but here it goes again
There are like 3 basic categories of people here:
1. People who cares and love the game - some are patrons some are not but they love the game.
2. Haters who move from forum to forum to piss on everyone who do not subscribe to the idea that <developer X> is and evil scammer bla, bla.
There are many <developer X> - not just P and P.
3. And people how just flow a long download without much noise jumping from dl page to dl page.

category 1 do give a fuck you can be sure of that.
You are biased, you can see that in point 2. when you describe people who like the game as just people, but people with different opinions who dislike as "haters". There are plenty who come in update after update to say what is wrong and they can do that, because not everything has to be good about the game. That doesn't make you automatically a hater. There are plenty other reviewers for other entertainments that solely say what is wrong with something. You can care for something without having to like it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I hope you mange to fix and polish what you where missing. :)
I am not a paying patreon (sadly) but you guys had one amazing idea that you 2 (and the rest if more on the team) put to life. <3
It has been one hell of a journey (in a good) for Lily's story, for both payers and non payers but most of all for you guys.
You guys have a big fan base (even though not everybody has the ability to financially support) and some haters sadly. (That are in all threads, sites etc) but deep down even they love your work. :)

I hope you keep updating Lily's story and give her a respected ending when you are complete with her story.
And best of luck with your secret project.

Peace!

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
You again....
BlackStallion

I guess you felt you fell in category 2 and needed to respond, and I'd say your feeling is pretty accurate because on the face of it, you do fit category 2 reasonably well (but like most, you are mix of a bit of this and a bit of that). However:
- you are pretty aggressive trying to pick fights - I don't know about hate but you know that better, so you can decide where you are on that...
- move from forum to forum pissing on people - check
- constructive criticism is fine and that's fair - lots of us do (and I do a lot of that), but most of us do it respecting the forum rules, and you don't respect the forum rules, do you.

Literally from the F95zone forum rules first there lines:
"
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling, belittling, etc
"
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes