AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ok with my day 14 save it works exactly as in the guide. after the dildo sales presentation i walk her over to the library and there is a flashing star in at the third book shelf from the left, i click on it and get don't find the book i get a choice of asking the boy, I do and then i get to choose: "give him a lesson" which I let lily do :)

i start day 14 with 50% intelligence (because of a total of 2 earlier library visits) not sure what you have. But I think you missed a library visit an earlier on day 9 i think. if you only have 40% then you are 1 library visit behind.

no problem though just keep on going to the library when you can then then more and more library boy scene will show up ;)
It's strange though. I did the first visit in the first weekend.
Then the 2nd visit at day 9 where she showed the kid her boobs... but I seem to not have gotten any intelligence from doing that, and when I came back later(day 14) it was like it continued that event.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Lily really isn't very intelligent. Just got the secretary job. When she talked to the receptionist I was wondering why she didn't namedrop Lola. Told her something along the lines of:
"I understand you protecting your boss, but I've already done a sales presentation at the firm with Lola. Please call her to confirm if you don't wanna bother Marcus, if she doesn't know a 'Lily', I'll be on my way."
.. At least intelligence isn't required for fun, often the opposite.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sorry for spamming the discussion, but the next point I can't follow in the walkthrough has appeared.
After getting the secretary job the walkthrough says:
"I think the intention is that Lily now should walk home, and the dinner scene will trigger, but since we are at 75% stamina, we can try something else so let’s not go home but have Lily hand out some leaflets instead hehe"

I tried to go distribute leaflets, but all I get is the message:
"[I think I'll go home and take some rest.]"
Maybe the guide was written at a time where this hadn't been changed?

I tried approaching home and got a call about a business dinner. After that I tried going back to the leaflet stand, but it was the same.

EDIT:
After talking to Nick at home and going outside I tried again, but this time I'm told:
"[I have to go to the boutique..]"
.. both at the library and leaflet stand.

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Sorry for spamming the discussion, but the next point I can't follow in the walkthrough has appeared.
After getting the secretary job the walkthrough says:
"I think the intention is that Lily now should walk home, and the dinner scene will trigger, but since we are at 75% stamina, we can try something else so let’s not go home but have Lily hand out some leaflets instead hehe"

I tried to go distribute leaflets, but all I get is the message:
"[I think I'll go home and take some rest.]"
Maybe the guide was written at a time where this hadn't been changed?

I tried approaching home and got a call about a business dinner. After that I tried going back to the leaflet stand, but it was the same.

EDIT:
After talking to Nick at home and going outside I tried again, but this time I'm told:
"[I have to go to the boutique..]"
.. both at the library and leaflet stand.
yeah they blocked that particular short cut after the that part of the guide was written. I think they fixed a bunch of leaflet hand out bugs in v1.3 (there were quite a few) so unfortunately you have to do leaflets another day. Probably need to replay the whole game and revise the guide based on the latest release. Well with v1.5 it's a good time to do that... put it on the list...

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
yeah they blocked that particular short cut after the that part of the guide was written. I think they fixed a bunch of leaflet hand out bugs in v1.3 (there were quite a few) so unfortunately you have to do leaflets another day. Probably need to replay the whole game and revise the guide based on the latest release. Well with v1.5 it's a good time to do that... put it on the list...
Do you know of a way to "buy time"? I'm thinking of some way to mod the game. I'm only at 50% intelligence now and I should be at 70%. I'm sure this isn't good when I'm on the "Intelligent Lily" Corporate path. I don't think I can replay all of it to get it to 60% -.- It's a long game. Even speeding through it all it would take me hours.

The choices I've made that were different from the guide so far was only seeing Nick watch Briana on the webcam instead of continuing to fuck Fred. I liked her getting angry at him. I'm a homewrecker :p

Do you think you have a save that followed the guide till day 14? Then I can see the Library event on Day 14 and repeat from there.

EDIT: I've written 110 posts on the forum in 12 days.... I need to get out xD

Another matter. Do you know how to make Lily walk faster? She's running very slowly for an RPGM game.
Found out myself. This works like a charm: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/
Instant text and speedmod among other things. Perfect.

Last edited:

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
Friends, I understand that not everyone likes what I write that the update is not ready and all that, but if you open your eyes and I say this to those who pay them, then see if the update would be ready, they then let him out for a long time it is, they just Philo again and received the proceeds of their patrons in the 3 months before the latest updates of the difference, and now the end of May there will be 5

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Done with the game now. Decided to play from the beginning. The speedhack mod helped immensely with that. A scene taking minutes can be done in 10 secs when on max speed + instant text + skip with ctrl. And travelling with speed 2 indoors and 4-9 outdoors saves a lot of time too.

If you need to redo playthroughs I can warmly recommend this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Done with the game now. Decided to play from the beginning. The speedhack mod helped immensely with that. A scene taking minutes can be done in 10 secs when on max speed + instant text + skip with ctrl. And travelling with speed 2 indoors and 4-9 outdoors saves a lot of time too.

If you need to redo playthroughs I can warmly recommend this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/
play all night did you :ROFLMAO: well done!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
play all night did you :ROFLMAO: well done!
Im european :) but I had pulled an all nighter when I commented here... around 12h ago. Last scene with fred+lily was hot. If that was my girlfriend I'd know her shapes instantly.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Im european :) but I had pulled an all nighter when I commented here... around 12h ago. Last scene with fred+lily was hot. If that was my girlfriend I'd know her shapes instantly.
yeah you would, but Nick is clueless :ROFLMAO: . One of the things that make the game so comical. I think we will get another NTR scene like that in v1.5 - the TV game show, at least that is what we are speculating about. :ROFLMAO:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Geneisis 8
interesting. i think they used Geneisis 2 female Hedvig. How hard would it be to recreate lily using Hedvig from scratch?
I often though about doing this but since I have 0 DAZ skills. I do not even know how to start that process (e.g, what assets would I need, how do you change the body shape and face shape into Lily etc)...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes