Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
U are all wrong ! Stop it ! Dont make Lilly her boss whore, cuz u will destroy the game.In real life ppl who are rich , bosses and fit, have everything.U really want to have that here??? My guess , beside Fred , is Rick, the coffee shop owner , who is now a warden in prison.What prison? The prison where Lilly husband is a inmate after hitting a cop,,LOL!!!! Rick , the guy who is a lingerie freak and put Lilly where all kind of sexy outfits... And about the young guy , the nerd one , idk , is like no chemistry between them , is like Lilly feel pitty for him ....

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
What? Lily's a fucking hostage and we will not release the bitch before Fred finish with her! Patience motherfuckers, Nick's watching! Seriously now, she's cumming OK. . .
yeah u said it this several times "she's co(u)ming for sure" .

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

pls. do not leak the game after the release. Hold back for a week at least and let the forum cry-babies whine as much as they want for not getting the update immediately.

(I'm not a patron of P&P, but I think leaks in general should be after a week and not immediately after its release to patrons.)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

pls. do not leak the game after the release. Hold back for a week at least and let the forum cry-babies whine as much as they want for not getting the update immediately.

(I'm not a patron of P&P, but I think leaks in general should be after a week and not immediately after its release to patrons.)
100% agree.

ShabbyCrabby

Sep 17, 2017
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

Whoa, hang on there. Is that not discriminating people that who have not been whining about the release? for example latex224, Gr8Dumper, ibizadalton, fred75, yourself, me etc?

I completely agree with the second statement but really that is up to the person who leaks it if they want to or not, right?

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
A schoolboy from the library with his friend. This is the best character in the game :whistle: Little secret Lily, I hope in the future there will be two little secrets:whistle:
I'm really hoping that this path takes off too (y)
Lily has do also "help" library boy's friend (Zach was it) out to "learn" about the female autonomy. So in the end she'll do them DP etc. The story there could also be very fun.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

I agree! But let's stick to this tradition from the next version. I'm already tired of waiting :whistle: I need to get ready :giggle:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dear LOTV leaker(s),

I think so too. Maybe P&P could share it them self, e.g a week after the lowest tier have got it or something? :)

I can also say the same as googunogu ;) hihi
But let's stick to this tradition from the next version. I'm already tired of waiting :whistle:

Reactions: cold_arctus

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
U are all wrong ! Stop it ! Dont make Lilly her boss whore, cuz u will destroy the game.In real life ppl who are rich , bosses and fit, have everything.U really want to have that here??? My guess , beside Fred , is Rick, the coffee shop owner , who is now a warden in prison.What prison? The prison where Lilly husband is a inmate after hitting a cop,,LOL!!!! Rick , the guy who is a lingerie freak and put Lilly where all kind of sexy outfits... And about the young guy , the nerd one , idk , is like no chemistry between them , is like Lilly feel pitty for him ....
I agree with you that I don't want to see Lily become some sort of Boss whore. She is so much better than that. She is not a sub! She is an alpha who is in charge, so it does not fit her personality at all. If anything she is the femdom.
Just look how she bossed Fred around, having him clean and stuff - love it!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Whoa, hang on there. Is that not discriminating people that who have not been whining about the release? for example latex224, Gr8Dumper, ibizadalton, fred75, yourself, me etc?

I agree with the second statement but really that is up to the person who leaks it if they want to or not, right?
You might be right that non-whining people get punish by that more than the whining group, but I think waiting an extra week (more or less) wouldn't bother latex224, Gr8Dumper, ibizadalton, fred75, yourself, etc. after all the waiting time. :)

The extra week can be considered as "appreciation" to the paying supporters, who make it possible that the game gets developed in the first place.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It is my personal opinion regardless of Lily, because I think that to many forum users sees it as their giving right to get the updates for free.
In the end there are like 2 people on this forum who have to agree to this though to make it happen.
You know who you are ... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i'm looking at you <censored> and <censored>.....:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

I completely agree with the second statement but really that is up to the person who leaks it if they want to or not, right?
I have other games i can tend to in the meantime so zero stress, at least for me.
"Lily of the Valley" is one of the crown jewels i really love playing, so waiting a week longer doesn't bother me, when i can play it i like to take my time with it an enjoy every second, text, render etc. I even go back and play the update multiple times just to see it over and over again :p

The extra week can be considered as "appreciation" to the paying supporters, who make it possible that the game gets developed in the first place.
I couldn't have agreed more with you on that statement, (y) Letting the paying patreons play it before us non-paying can. I think that is the only fair thing to do.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I'd go with jack bring closure to his plot perhaps and Dominique it's been a while since Lily last visited Mrs. Clarkson
Also think we need closure to Jack and the bar because it has not been going anywhere for a while. Not that i'm complaining - I prefer the path Lily has take at Castor and the bar don't matter anymore (she makes more $ at castor so what's the point)
But i would like to see this scene in the game - just to have seen it :ROFLMAO: and then they can close the bar track.
Lily on bike 2 - Copy.jpg

Same goes for Mrs. Clarkson. That cleaning job doesn't matter anymore (she makes more $ at castor so what's the point). BUT i'd like to see closure on this as well or that it can be used so it leads to something. Maybe Lily runs in to Dominique (on the street or a restaurant - not working at Mrs. Clarkson). Not sure but something fun could be made out of that track too.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I agree with you that I don't want to see Lily become some sort of Boss whore. She is so much better than that. She is not a sub! She is an alpha who is in charge, so it does not fit her personality at all. If anything she is the femdom.
Whoa..whoa...calm down guys, just my random speculation:LOL:..of course how the story goes is up to the Dev

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think so too. Maybe P&P could share it them self, e.g a week after the lowest tier have got it or something?
The general idea always were to support any dev with a "small donation" ($1 or $2) after each update and not each month. To many devs "abused" it and made ridiculous goals such as "I will work full-time on the game", "hire someone to help me", "more renders each month".

Just imagine if everyone who downloads an update would donate $1 the devs would have more money then trying to bait high tier patrons to support them with $50 and more each month.

As a player I would think twice about which game I would download and play (and donate $1) instead looking at the "latest updates" section and download every damn game available.

But as said, to many Devs abuse the support/donation system to make a big profit from it. In the other hand to many players/pirates abuse the system too, because they know that sooner or later someone will share/leak the game here. So why donate a single buck, if you can download it for "free" whenever you want from F95???

If a player can't donate a buck per update then he/she/it should wait a few months to get more updates for a buck.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
My thought was only that if you go full on with the Boss (get dirty) that that was a scene that could be played out since he bought the painting. But i have never said that she should be his whore or something. It could be a "theme/roleplay" for when they have sex (if it ever happens).

Dino1000 We got that idea of yours now, you have shared it with us many times. It sounds like a interesting scenario and it would be one awesome one, but you should send it to the devs as and wish/tips/question and maybe you'll get an answer to your wish-scene. ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Also think we need closure to Jack and the bar because it has not been going anywhere for a while. Not that i'm complaining - I prefer the path Lily has take at Castor and the bar don't matter anymore (she makes more $ at castor so what's the point)
But i would like to see this scene in the game - just to have seen it :ROFLMAO: and then they can close the bar track.
View attachment 662991

Same goes for Mrs. Clarkson. That cleaning job doesn't matter anymore (she makes more $ at castor so what's the point). BUT i'd like to see closure on this as well or that it can be used so it leads to something. Maybe Lily runs in to Dominique (on the street or a restaurant - not working at Mrs. Clarkson). Not sure but something fun could be made out of that track too.
Maybe it could have been a "goodbye or thank you for the help" trip? I would love to see Lily in that outfit. JEZUZ that is a sexy little thing and those leather boots. But i think there is something more before the barman's plot is done i think. In the backroom he has a door that we can't go through and i wonder whats in there. Maybe a strip joint for his bar patreons or something? Maybe the stripclub that Nick goes to is there? and that is Jack's secret door into his other establishment? Who knows :p

But didn't Lily go to Mrs. Clarkson to help her because she was "old"? No money can change that since Lily loves to help her. (that is my thoughts about that plot) :)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
The general idea always were to support any dev with a "small donation" ($1 or $2) after each update and not each month. To many devs "abused" it and made ridiculous goals such as "I will work full-time on the game", "hire someone to help me", "more renders each month".

Just imagine if everyone who downloads an update would donate $1 the devs would have more money then trying to bait high tier patrons to support them with $50 and more each month.

As a player I would think twice then which game I would download and play (and donate $1) instead looking at the "latest updates" section and download every damn game available.

But as said, to many Devs abuse the support/donation system to make a big profit from it. In the other hand to many players/pirates abuse the system too, because they know that sooner or later someone will share/leak the game here. So why donate a single buck, if you can download it for "free" whenever you want from F95???

If a player can't donate a buck per update then he/she/it should wait a few months to get more updates for a buck.
I agree there are a quite a few devs who are abusing the system and are making a killing. Usually they stop reporting $ and only show # of patrons when they are making too much money (they are embarrassed how much they are making) - good indicator.
NLT ( and I am not saying they are milking or anything since they deliver biweekly like a clock and patrons are happy BUT) they stopped reporting at $21k/month in June last year and since then they have grown # of patrons from 2200 to 7500 that would mean they are now making more than 71k/month - that's killing it! Summertime saga is in the same category.

However, at $1400, P and P is not killing anything.

You can say that P and P need our help (with delayed release) to continue and creators like NLT certainly do not!

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes