Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
I Agree with edp101. The story is more fluid than other NTR games + using a rpgmaker vx ace rather than the more heavy rpg maker mv is a plus side for me too. Their graphics is at par with the latest RPG maker MV too.

Though they should change their pledge system from a monthly basis to a per update basis if they will keep missing their deadlines. Over all, i still consider this as my top 1.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Personally, Id rather wait for a complete update. But I think its kinda shitty that they only released .7 to one group of patrons and not all. For the patrons dedication that didn't abandon PandP, they should have posted the beta for all of them, since they hung in there all these months.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Now this is music to my ears!!! Hopefully it will be worth the wait after he releases the non-beta version of 0.7

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
But it's not sure that there is a missing scene. Maybe he had the time to put all the scenes.

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
I pledged $15 will post it as soon as they graciously send me the link

A little Edit: which may apparently take a while since other patrons say that the author is currently sleeping XD
Thanks man !

By the way, can you copy/paste the text he posted today on Patreon ? To know if there is a missing scene or not.
Don't know if I have to wait 1-2 days or if it's not necessary.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Their is NO info about scenes in the post he said about v0.7 Beta

Please let us know if you find any bugs.
This post will be edited.

this is the only thing they posted

Reactions: Silver1 and Pokalo

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Honestly this situation is a real, honest piece of crap. Most $15 people still didn't even get the fucking link, myself included.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
tbh the worste part imo is that since they posted the v0.7Beta post their hasn't been ANY communication from them.
They know that ppl are gonna replegde, have a dude put up his alarm or something so he can send them links to new plegders

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
Their is NO info about scenes in the post he said about v0.7 Beta

Please let us know if you find any bugs.
This post will be edited.

this is the only thing they posted
Thank you for the answer!
I guess we have to wait, to know if there is (or not) missing scene(s).

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
tbh the worste part imo is that since they posted the v0.7Beta post their hasn't been ANY communication from them.
They know that ppl are gonna replegde, have a dude put up his alarm or something so he can send them links to new plegders
They started the day with 63 $15 tier patreons. Now it's at 75. Out of this number, less than 20 people got the link, because he apparently needed sleep.
I can get that, but after fucking around for half a year, if he wants to sleep it off why not just put a $15 tier paywall post with a fucking link? -.-

Reactions: Lexmagicus

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
By sleeping they meant "he went out to spend money". Don't worry, he will be home soon, that can't last long.
Maybe he will be drunk tho and we'll have to wait till tomorrow :D

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
They started the day with 63 $15 tier patreons. Now it's at 75. Out of this number, less than 20 people got the link, because he apparently needed sleep.
I can get that, but after fucking around for half a year, if he wants to sleep it off why not just put a $15 tier paywall post with a fucking link? -.-
Most likely to get more people to switch or get the $15 tier before it gets pirated.

Reactions: Ragnar

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
This guy is arguably worse than the one that made Sarah's Adventure or wtf that game was, this is turning into the No Man's Lie of such games lmao

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
This guy is arguably worse than the one that made Sarah's Adventure or wtf that game was, this is turning into the No Man's Lie of such games lmao
Nah, they are bad but not Impure's level ...yet and hopefully never. Still, 5th hour after switching back to $15 and still no link

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
While we all wait for the author to fucking send the links to people so we actually stand a chance of getting the game, here's some sweet remix of motley crue and dance with the dead, , gg all, I have delivered...SOMETHING...better than nothing :p

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes