Mar 14, 2017
And THATS why i quit suporting them. I really love to put my money into Patreon ... to help developers this way to make the great stuff they make ... but P&P are shitting so hard on their suporters i couldnt take it anymore. Not enough that it took HALF A YEAR to create this new version (of whoch they didnt do shit for 4 months or more) ... no, they have to even top that big times. All the people that pledged (now half done patch is finished) are getting SHIT because P ( i guess it stands for little PRINCESS) had to go to bed and was too lazy to put the download link into the Patreon message about 0.7 beeing finished). And i was thinking about renewing my pledge, lol! :-|

Reactions: dman1992

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
And THATS why i quit suporting them. I really love to put my money into Patreon ... to help developers this way to make the grat stuff they make ... but P&P are shitting so hard on their suporters i couldnt take it anymore. Not enough that it took HALF A YEAR to create this new version (of whoch they didnt do shit for 4 months or more) ... no they have to even top that big times. All the people that pledged (now the half done patch is finished) are getting SHIT because P ( i guess it stands for little PRINCESS) had to go to bed and was too lazy to put the download link into the Patreon message abput 0.7 beeing finished). And i was thinking about renewing my pledge lol :-|
Never a truer statement made

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
And THATS why i quit suporting them. I really love to put my money into Patreon ... to help developers this way to make the great stuff they make ... but P&P are shitting so hard on their suporters i couldnt take it anymore. Not enough that it took HALF A YEAR to create this new version (of whoch they didnt do shit for 4 months or more) ... no, they have to even top that big times. All the people that pledged (now half done patch is finished) are getting SHIT because P ( i guess it stands for little PRINCESS) had to go to bed and was too lazy to put the download link into the Patreon message about 0.7 beeing finished). And i was thinking about renewing my pledge, lol! :-|
Honestly i withdrew my usual pledge after their "hiatus" went longer than 3 months i guess? And kinda starting to regret renewing it today, since they seem to really shit on patrons even more.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
at this point pledging on patreon is only making them work slower. Just remove ur pledge and maybe if enough people do it they'll sort their shit out

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
at this point pledging on patreon is only making them work slower. Just remove ur pledge and maybe if enough people do it they'll sort their shit out
Already got charged for August tho, so might aswell endure it long enough to atleast upload it for people here. ^ ^

Reactions: Dixon Butz

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
It's 6:30pm in the timezone, I don't understand how people haven't been getting updates for about 6 hours
Well considering they went Radio silent from 23rd April till the end of June *or so, nothing seems beyond P and P at this point.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This guy is arguably worse than the one that made Sarah's Adventure or wtf that game was, this is turning into the No Man's Lie of such games lmao
In terms of communication, they are really bad, no two opinions about it.
But in terms of quality (for this type of game), there's no competition here.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
What worse than Impure stop joking. :closedeyesmile: Impure fuckin milk retard who have bad game with bad art.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Ok, if they don't start sending out links in around 2-3 hours (if fucking ever lol) I won't be able to post it today, since i have a really early work day ahead of me. If link comes late at night, i'll try to squeeze it here before work, but sadly no promises there.

Reactions: Archast

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
What worse than Impure stop joking. :closedeyesmile: Impure fuckin milk retard who have bad game with bad art.
No one is talking about the art. They're milking and communicating worse than Impure though. Both went 6 months without an update but Impure didn't immediately vanish leaving half the patrons without links

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Ok, if they don't start sending out links in around 2-3 hours (if fucking ever lol) I won't be able to post it today, since i have a really early work day ahead of me. If link comes late at night, i'll try to squeeze it here before work, but sadly no promises there.
Counting on you brother!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is it bad communication or marketing genius? X months silence, plebs like us get irritated and start talking about your stuff, creating expectation about it. When hype is at it's peak, release, money starts flowing back, then play dead, therefore avoiding the game being leaked too soon. Which will make plebs like us get even more irritated and talk even more about your stuff. Cash money and middle finger to pirates, two birds with one stone.
I almost admire them.
Pissing off you supporters to earn some buzz on a pirate forum is as far from genius as it can go.
The way the situation played they can pull another middle finger to the pirates, but I'll stop here, I don't want to get someone in trouble.

They just need someone who can handle their communication. Look at Eromancer, for example, they haven't released anything in a long time, but with regular patreon posts, the money are still flowing.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
At this point i dont think they even care anymore, they gradually shrunk from almost 4k/month to 1k5. If that doesnt incite a reaction, nothing will.
I think this release probably is the reaction, Apparently they're going to do things differently from now on, and improve communication...I'm VERY Skeptical to say the least.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
I think this release probably is the reaction, Apparently they're going to do things differently from now on, and improve communication...I'm VERY Skeptical to say the least.
Yep, they greatly improved their communication. "Released 0.7" and went MIA for almost 12h now. Way to fucking go xD

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes