lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All of you are concerned with the lily of the valley update, but don’t let this distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
That's what some urban legends say <_<
Sorry i just work bad with ppl just getting here and asking the link when if you read the reponse of ppl we are all waiting for the link being send on patreon...

@tomo65 : Maybe when the person said it. It was then maybe 4 PM... and knowing that they last posted @ 9AM ...
( and i'm talking in GMT+1 time)

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Sorry i just work bad with ppl just getting here and asking the link when if you read the reponse of ppl we are all waiting for the link being send on patreon...

@tomo65 : Maybe when the person said it. It was then maybe 4 PM... and knowing that they last posted @ 9AM ...
( and i'm talking in GMT+1 time)
I get that he was sleeping/ might've been sleeping/ whatever. It's just that, it's a really shitty thing to do when you are a dev, trying to regain trust and support from people who you basically fucked over for 6 months, by doing the same exact thing eg. being MIA.

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
There was like 3 or 4 new people asking for it just today.
I know what you mean most of us been waiting for months, no harm waiting couple hours now.
And my last comment was just a dumb joke XD

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
I get that he was sleeping/ might've been sleeping/ whatever. It's just that, it's a really shitty thing to do when you are a dev, trying to regain trust and support from people who you basically fucked over for 6 months, by doing the same exact thing eg. being MIA.
I don't really think this is to regain trust than it is more for regaining that steady 2k income.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Good thing about this situation is i got to discover The humbling experience. I can't believe that jewel went off my radar for so long, so thank you P and P for making me find something else to jack off to.
And what a game it is :p glad i found it too ^^ (The humbling experience ^^ )

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
im not even sure i want to play the beta instead of waiting the extra 2 days (he said 35 hours) that he said he would need for full version .

anyway enough with all the nerdrage post they became whiny and pathetic several months ago

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
im not even sure i want to play the beta instead of waiting the extra 2 days (he said 35 hours) that he said he would need for full version .

anyway enough with all the nerdrage post they became whiny and pathetic several months ago
35 hours in P and P timezone can mean up to 6 months ~ wikipedia

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
35 hours in P and P timezone can mean up to 6 months ~ wikipedia
... no just no , enough with the salt ! there is no reason to make so many repetative post with whining , once is enough .

Patreon is super simple , if you are unhappy just unsub

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Good thing about this situation is i got to discover The humbling experience. I can't believe that jewel went off my radar for so long, so thank you P and P for making me find something else to jack off to.
Love the humbling experience and the dev is super creative/productive :D

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
whats with the radio silence? shouldn't this thread be blowing up with fucktards begging for a link that no one has?

C4typhoon

May 12, 2017
whats with the radio silence? shouldn't this thread be blowing up with fucktards begging for a link that no one has?
I think you didn't read the last couple pages. People where at Sirbajo throat asking about links but surprisingly not as many as I thought.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes