spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
ummm, 4/10, thats all i can pretty much say, im gonna wait for the full 0.7 version with all the scenes done but this current beta one is well i dont wanna say its shit but its very.......fuck all.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
ummm, 4/10, thats all i can pretty much say, im gonna wait for the full 0.7 version with all the scenes done but this current beta one is well i dont wanna say its shit but its very.......fuck all.
:test2::FeelsBadMan::ForeverAlone::test3:

LastWord666

Sep 1, 2016
So I unpacked all the images since I was sure I was missing something and there is very little added. The biggest scene is the new Fred one that isnt implimented yet plus a few gropes and a blowjob scene with Lilly the rest is miscellaneous filler.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Might be a bug, or the fact that I'm somehow blind, but can't find anything to do after leaving the Jack's bar...

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I would say that it might be true that one of the P and P bailed out and I'd guess it was the one responsible for the writing. The graphics were amazing, as usual, but a lot of them didn't even have any dialogues (metro and pool) or the texts were missing (shower scene and hidden scene).

It doesn't feel like it's a netorare game anymore. So probably the main writer abandoned the project and the guy responsible for the graphics is still on it and is trying to write now.

Definetely not worth all the wait and I wouldn't recommend other people to pledge again. I know I won't.

Reactions: LastWord666

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Trying to use the saves from the end of v.6 but it won't let me out of the gym...other than starting over, is there something that im missing?

I got it...forgot to make a new save before using the old ones

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Am i the only one facing problems from the new ver? Did the Castor , Library, Hidden scene (involving patient asking for wine) and the bar scene. Now i cant go back home to start the next day (says under construction). Still have to do leaflets and pool scene but why cant i go home to start the next day??? :(

Only came across 1 animation, that was the bar blowjob. Where are the rest of the thirteen :''''C

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes