givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Am i the only one facing problems from the new ver? Did the Castor , Library, Hidden scene (involving patient asking for wine) and the bar scene. Now i cant go back home to start the next day (says under construction). Still have to do leaflets and pool scene but why cant i go home to start the next day??? :(

Only came across 1 animation, that was the bar blowjob. Where are the rest of the thirteen :''''C
I can't even get the library scene. Just nothing happens. Where do you find the hidden scene?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I can't even get the library scene. Just nothing happens. Where do you find the hidden scene?
I think that for library you have to have 50% intelligence that you can only get by skipping the bar on earlier version, unless. There was a version where you could get the bar and the library i think it was the 0.4.
Also there was a walkthrough of 0.5 that had a save with 50% inteligence and the bar.
EDIT: disregard this, apparently you have to go to the library in the middle of a job(castor or leaflet).

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Don't feel like going back and playing half the game for the hidden scene, can someone upload a save file just before it?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Save at the end of the previous version:
*Chews of cigar* You beautiful bastard :D

I'll have to hand on for the mega link. Good job too as there seems to be a lot of hidden stuff. 6 months and they hide everything :D

I remember a while back, P & P spoke of chopping V7 in half because it was meant to be such a big update. You'd have thought 6 months would have meant they decided to ship the full V7.

TheMann421

May 13, 2017
So, not much new? I don't think I've got another 12 hours in me to catch up to where I left off.

I don't know why people are saying it's the "end of the game" cause it's the first update in 6 months. Typically, if a game dies it dies. If the devs take a break and come back, it comes back. Maybe we'll see some more now.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys i think that there's a lot of stuff that isn't in the game yet, if you look it becomes kind of obvious, even the events in the game that i triggered were missing parts. Dress in Castor, Fred at Living Room are some and of course the ones that can't be triggered yet. So it's better to give a pass on the beta and wait for the full version.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Castor event doesn't seem to want to work, Lily doesn't want to work with 75 stamina. Also Library seems to have nothing going on despite 3 scenes being indicated?

"Hidden scene- Contains hidden inside", are these the 2 videos related to the frank scene that isn't in yet?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Castor event doesn't seem to want to work, Lily doesn't want to work with 75 stamina. Also Library seems to have nothing going on despite 3 scenes being indicated?

"Hidden scene- Contains hidden inside", are these the 2 videos related to the frank scene that isn't in yet?
Someone mentioned that the Library scene requires 50 intelligence.
About the hidden scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hey guys i think that there's a lot of stuff that isn't in the game yet, if you look it becomes kind of obvious, even the events in the game that i triggered were missing parts. Dress in Castor, Fred at Living Room are some and of course the ones that can't be triggered yet. So it's better to give a pass on the beta and wait for the full version.
Yeah I was wondering why this release was so shit after such a long development gap.

All I saw was...

Lily and the father in law broken glass scene.
Nick in the park when you choose not to clean the bench.
Lily doing the leaflet job which leads to pool scene.
Lily working at bar for blowjob scene.

Thats all I could get.

Reactions: krosan
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes