3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
They dropped the ball on this one. Render quality is great as usual, but 6 months for this amount of content, a joke really.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Another scene i encountered which seems to be half implemented/bugged , take the leaflet job, walk around without going to pool, you'll faint and end up in the hospital with a thermometer up your ass. This scene is without any dialog.
Jesus! I am appalled with the beta glitches. 6 fucking months!

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Got like the bar bj scene, leaflet/castro scenes, after that when I wanna go home it says Under Construction, nice.

Reactions: px305
Mar 14, 2017
coudnt get half of these scenes ...
I can imagine why ... these were old screenshots. I assume they planed scenes including them 4 or 5 months ago. When the project lost drive they had to get rid of many things. Not long ago they told on patreon that this update would be 2 days ... now its one. However ... nothing i say is 100% sure but it seems obvious to me.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
The Metro scene is in, but its random(So doesnt always show up)
The bar scene is in.
The Pool scene is in.
Fred cleaning glass off the floor is in & bit more risque than the above pic.
The others I can only imagine are in too, but locked behind a choice that I never made.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
The Metro scene is in, but its random(So doesnt always show up)
The bar scene is in.
The Pool scene is in.
Fred cleaning glass off the floor is in & bit more risque than the above pic.
If you never cheated, then there is no Fred in the morning, and no text or gibberish.
The others I can only imagine are in too, but locked behind a choice that I never made.
The Fred scene doesn't trigger if you to the bar right after the gym scene. If you don't it happens but she says nope and it ends, on the files there is a continuation to the scene where she's naked.
The Castro Scene is missing two pictures, i guess. There is other scenes that are not implemented yet.

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
They can't mean it. This is so fucking disappointing. Lily is kinda dead for me. I'll look in this thread next year, Fred's scene might be implemented.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
OK - I am completely stuck with the new version. Partly i think because it was so long since I last played this.

Anyway, my last save (from the last version) was at night, and if I go home it tells me I chould check on Marcel. So I go back and there is a scene where he paints me on the bed with a rose (that I kind of think was in the last version, so maybe I just hadn't saved afterwards). Then I go home and sleep. The next day (a Friday) I can go to work fine, but after work can't leave the area. It tells me I need to go home because I am feeling guilty about lying to Nick. So I go home - Nick isn't there and all I can do is watch TV and sleep. The next day (Saturday) I still can't leave the area (same message about Nick) and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do. I can't watch TV, I can't work, can't sleep (not tired) and anywhere I enter it tells me not now. What am I supposed to do now? Any ideas?

Edit: Never mind. I think this was quite an old save since going back to the old version seemed to fix it and then there seems to be more scenes after this.

Last edited:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I refuse to believe the 15$ patrons are okay with the game content. Whats going on in their comments? Any 1$ patrons here?

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
I refuse to believe the 15$ patrons are okay with the game content. Whats going on in their comments? Any 1$ patrons here?
I regret going back to $15. I won't continue to support them in the future. Will most probably support The Humbling experience or Bbben's patreon instead. Shame tho, Lily was my fav game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
the full release according to P and P was less than 35 hours away, that was now 2 days ago. :p

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I regret going back to $15. I won't continue to support them in the future. Will most probably support The Humbling experience or Bbben's patreon instead. Shame tho, Lily was my fav game.
I'm sorry for you bud . But i'll tell you this . The Humbling Experience deserves all the money it can get. Release is always bi-monthly with a buttload of quality content.

Reactions: Lantern and Aiden
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes