Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I'm sorry for you bud . But i'll tell you this . The Humbling Experience deserves all the money it can get. Release is always bi-monthly with a buttload of quality content.
The amount hes getting is not " much " compared to the quality of the game , sadness

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
To get the library scene, you have to go there while doing the leaflets or the castor job.

I went to castor right after Nick's scenes at the park and triggered the job. Instead of going to the secretary's house to get the clothes, I went to the library and clicked at the bookshelf where the book was supposed to be. The book wasn't there, so I asked the teen boy for help on finding it. There are "three routes" as described on .txt file: Lily showing her boobs, the boy licking her tits and she sitting with him to read the book.

I thought the hidden scene was the one she passed out during the leaflets job and woke up at the hospital with a thing in her ass (the dialogue is missing on this, though). I wasn't aware there is a hidden scene if Lily buys the wine in the other market, not the one right behind her.

The metro random cgs are there. You just have to go the metro (it's near the hospital) and enter the train. They are random, so enter more than once until you're sure you've seen all the cgs.

Reactions: JC23

junlop

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
After sitting together with the boy at the library you can look at the notes he forgot on the table. I guess that's the hidden picture there.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
After sitting together with the boy at the library you can look at the notes he forgot on the table. I guess that's the hidden picture there.
The choice to not sit with him branches the event as well.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
If it's beta, why everyone upset then? Not much content or bugs?
Thats because, you cant go past the first day. You can at most get 4-5 scenes in one day. There are so many other scenes probably, but they arent accessible until another day begins. For example, he posted that this ver has 14 animations. I only came across 2.
At this moment, it seems like a beta of a beta

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
If it's beta, why everyone upset then? Not much content or bugs?
The amount of content vs the time it took for them to release this update is what gets me, let alone that even after almost 6 months the update still contains unfinished scenes as well.

And the overall quality in the story has gone downhill as well IMO.

Reactions: MrJ

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Thats because, you cant go past the first day. You can at most get 4-5 scenes in one day. There are so many other scenes probably, but they arent accessible until another day begins. For example, he posted that this ver has 14 animations. I only came across 2.
At this moment, it seems like a beta of a beta
I think the scenes list I posted earlier is what will be in this update (when they finish it). In the Pictures folder there are images for few other events, but I don't think those will be in 0.7.
Best case scenario, if the one day thing is a bug - you'll get another day (Sunday) with one more small morning scene (you can see it if you interact with the crystal before going to bed on Friday), the option to do the remaining side activity (Castor or Newsstand) and another scene in the evening at home.
That's just my speculation, of course.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
So library, bar, pool, 1cg metro grope, and buying wine extra is all we can get? Looking by the extracted folder, not even half of the (still very small and dissapointing) content is working, since 2 Fred scenes + 2 rental movie scenes seem to be the longest.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I like this game. But this game not a ntr game. Dominant female in the ntr? I have never seen something like that. Its a good cheating game in my opinion.

Is he back now? Like the old good days, is he give every month a new relaese? Anyone knows about it?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I am most pissed about cams/rental scenes. I would so much prefer more Lily naughty scenes than other women on video. Wanted a scene with the fat nerd mike too :/

Reactions: Hajime

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Btw did anyone trigger the event where Lily's bathrobe fells down? Or is it in accessible?

px305

May 6, 2017
Afther the Jack Bar event I go to Lily house and its says "under construction" and doesnt let me go in..hummm anyone?

px305

May 6, 2017
It means you are at the new fred or movie rental scene trigger which is not implemented.
Hummm cause its Beta or its something its going to be added on 0.8?

I hope its cause its beta cause I only seen the Jack Bar scene in this "Giant 2 hours supposed update"

Reactions: kingmadman
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes