a55555

May 31, 2017
I'm always appreciative for these kinds of games because we should be happy that they are even being made. There is no room for complaints. But for this, however, is disappointing. This is not the work of 6 months. This used to be such a great game...

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Netorare has nothing to do with blackmail or anything, those are just tropes often used in netorare. Netorare is literally someone else sleeping with another persons significant other. Netorare is literally the "cheating" genre in japan. Do you think they call it Cheatinguuuu? No, they call it Netorare...

If it's from the perspective of someone stealing another person's significant other it's Netori.
you get the like just for the cheatingu.. KEK

Anyway to get attached to the wagon, this is netorare, even if you don't play the male main character.. Same goes for other game like "To H" "netorare imouto misaki" "married warrior emma" just to name a few from the japanese production

then i will not enter the train (what is the difference between netorare, cheating and cuckold) cause we will go out of topic

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
But neither the game devs nor we are Japanese. Even if that is how japanese thinks, specially in mangas and hentais, cheating and netorare are different genres. It seems that for you, there is no difference between them. From what i understand, you consider every cheating as netorare. On the other hand, for me cheating and netorare are different genres.
The thing is Netorare comes from japan. It's a japanese word, used to categorize cheating into a genre. Just like me saying: "In my mind Washington means dirty fat bald boss groping women. Since I'm not english the english meaning doesn't apply to me". The word itself is japanes and the meaning does not change because the person using it isn't japanese.

Also going with your logic, netorare in every case means exactly what the author of the game wants it to mean, so even then this is netorare.

Anyways, if you wanna discuss further, pm me. Else we'll just get the thread to be closed again, since we went off-topic. I won't react to this discussion in this thread anymore, before the staff gets pissed off with us again.

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
But neither the game devs nor we are Japanese. Even if that is how japanese thinks, specially in mangas and hentais, cheating and netorare are different genres. It seems that for you, there is no difference between them. From what i understand, you consider every cheating as netorare. On the other hand, for me cheating and netorare are different genres.
Oiz is right. Just because Netorare frequently uses rape and blackmail to progress the story doesn't mean that either of those define the genre. Netorare literally means "taken away by sleeping with". The idea is that a female is involved with a significant other- boyfriend, husband, whatever- and she then fucks someone else, willingly or unwillingly. The purpose is to provoke jealousy within the audience, so if the person being cheated on isn't the main character then there should at least be POV scenes from that characters perspective. Its a broad genre with multiple ways of achieving its aim, probably why there's so much confusion over what constitutes Netorare and what doesn't. At least that's my take on it anyway!

Reactions: jackalltheway

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
If you need a save just for this update, this is a save in the middle of the last event of the previous update.
Thanks, but I can't seem to progress from this save. I just get "thanks for playing" when I try to leave the room. Do I need to do something specific?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Thanks, but I can't seem to progress from this save. I just get "thanks for playing" when I try to leave the room. Do I need to do something specific?
I'd say that youve reached the end of that `Version` Try this link
mega:#!e0wVGSLb!CvQo7Wtv2PujUlCwYO2H7c2GYweak8_E3tmcr7X0fYE

Reactions: waleed

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I'd say that youve reached the end of that `Version` Try this link
I appreciate you trying to help me, but I don't understand what a walkthrough will accomplish?
Stoper's save is from the end of version 0.6, but when I load it in 0.7 it won't progress.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hmm, that's strange. You sure you have downloaded 0.7?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
I appreciate you trying to help me, but I don't understand what a walkthrough will accomplish?
Stoper's save is from the end of version 0.6, but when I load it in 0.7 it won't progress.
That link is for a walkthrough of 0.6 and two saves.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, that's strange. You sure you have downloaded 0.7?
I sure did, and I extracted it in the same game folder as 0.6.
Which is the problem. I have a leftover Game.rgss3a in that folder, and this version doesn't have it. After renaming it the game progresses as expected. Thanks!

Added bonus, I can continue 0.6. My game stopped on taking the taxi to Nicole, an unavoidable trip. Guess that walkthrough will come in handy after all!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Ah, good.
Here's another save just at the beginning of 0.7, in case someone else needs it.

Reactions: ariloxi

assdrummer

Jul 15, 2017
yo,
i have an error message whene i start the game " RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" any help please
thnx

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
and again some1 needs to unlock all the new scenes and post the saves C: much appreciated if someone does that

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Lily is having sex with her father in law without any blackmail or coercion. She decides to cheat on her husband while totally aware of what she does.
Well, that also is netorare. There are three types of netorare: type A, type B and type C. The sex part without any blackmail or coercion falls into the type A category. I'm not aware of actual games with those three different types since I don't play a lot of RPG, but try to search for some visual novel. I'm more into visual novels and it's easier to find the three different types in visual novels, although most of them are Japanese.

Although I do agree that Lily of the Valley is netorare, this last version didn't have any netorare vibe into it. The previous versions had that netorare vibe: first blowjob at the bar at version 0.4, sex with Fred after Nick makes a surprise visit at the house at version 0.4, handjob with Fred while Nick is watching TV at version 0.5, sex with Fred at the neighbour's house while Nick is just outside happy about thinking that his father finally found a girlfriend at version 0.5, sex with the doctor while Nick is waiting outside and even stepping inside the doctor's room at version 0.6. All those scenes are typical netorare scenes.

But in 0.7 there isn't any netorare scene. She never even thought about Nick during any of the scenes, not even when sucking Jack at the bar. If someone started playing this game at 0.7, said person wouldn't even be able to tell that Lily is married.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes