Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I've seen that others had the same problem but I didn't see a solution. After visiting Marcel at night and having the second painting with him, next day doesn't let me do anything. I work and then Lily feels guilty and can only do actions of the first day (gardening, bath, tv and sleep).

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
So they promised full 0.7 in less than 35h... almost 3 days ago ^^ welp, till next month then i guess.

px305

May 6, 2017
Seems like I can only get gofile to work for uploads. Anyway,

On too
wow, theres a lot of CGs from scenes not implemented yet, well I guess we should wait for the full release...next month?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
On the first day in 0.7 no matter what I do is I get "under constuction" in the end of the day. Is there anything I can do or is it just beta?

R

RWaites

Just played 0.7 got to Day 13 Friday and a crystal appeared in the room and husband disappeared. Went to work came home as it wouldn't let me go anywhere else no husband, no hospital visit just stuck at home can anyone help?

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Use another save to bypass where you are. Like Stopers on the previous page. Or you could wait for the full version and hope that fixes it.

R

RWaites

Use another save to bypass where you are. Like Stopers on the previous page. Or you could wait for the full version and hope that fixes it.
Thanks tried Stoppers save but just got under construction at the end of first day

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Thanks tried Stoppers save but just got under construction at the end of first day
Yeah thats to be expected with it being, Beta. The Full version whenever thats out will continue that scene and allow us back into the house.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
First thing first, do you realise when you say "6 months of work", that they didnt wirk for 6 months, this eas 1 month of work max. Second thing, when you complain, remember this is beta, and it suppose to have bugs. So calm down for a bit, and wait for full version. We must be happyfor getting 0.7 at all

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes