JC23

Sep 25, 2016
This is not the full version, it is a BETA and the "bug" is just a scene that is not implemented, meaning there is no bug. So yeah, skip this and wait for full version.

The Coder

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi Guys

I am getting error saying RPGVXAce RTP is reuqired to run this game

Help me

Thank you

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Oups, just offered myself a full game run in new version. On Friday the second week, I got a bug that did not happened before. After work, I got back home where you usually get husband to go to hospital. He was not there. Instead, their was a crystal in the basement I could interact with (choose yes or no without explanation). Nothing can be done after that (no hospital/Gyneco/Gym). I mean, I didn't take a old save that could have been corrupted, I played the full game in max unfaithfull mode. I read here that people have access to the new scenes, so nobody got the same issue ?
I took Stoper's save and played the beta 0.7. Next day I experienced the same as you describe.

Edit: brain fart. Nothing to do with Stoper's save. But yes, same issue on day 13.

Last edited:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
What does the crystal even do btw? I had hoped it was a recollection room......but was dissapointed

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Is there some bug??cause after the job on bar when i arrive at home door it says (UNDER CONSTRACTION)

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
So I take it everybody is stuck at day 13 with the mysterious crystal in the bedroom?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes