stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Blue_Sky , stupid comparison. The art of LotV is in an entirely different league. And that quality requires time. It would take me half an hour to choose two DAZ characters, pose them together and render a scene. It would take me few hours to make custom characters, pose them perfectly, make sure the clothes fit well, set up the lighting properly, etc.
This is like saying that CDPR sucks because they worked for more than 4 years on The Witcher 3, while Telltale release two games every year.

Reactions: Ubik and Wabbit

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
For the beta version it says there are two leaflet routes. In order to do them both do you have to avoid doing the bar scene. When you leave the gym (new scenes) it goes to day light but I think this is due to the construction part, but you can't visit the library or do anything else.

Anyone have an info on how to get the library scenes (I know about 50 intelligence but still don't know where to look). Also, what can you do at Castor, when I went she just said maybe some other time.

Reactions: JeanPaul

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
is there a way to change the aspect ratio on the game itself or do i need to change it in graphics cards settings?

May 4, 2017
@Blue_Sky , stupid comparison. The art of LotV is in an entirely different league. And that quality requires time. It would take me half an hour to choose two DAZ characters, pose them together and render a scene. It would take me few hours to make custom characters, pose them perfectly, make sure the clothes fit well, set up the lighting properly, etc.
This is like saying that CDPR sucks because they worked for more than 4 years on The Witcher 3, while Telltale release two games every year.
First off, Telltale games can never be the same as CDPR's games. However they had 5,6 months and throughout the updates they released they said they were working on the game. So now they say they only worked 1 month. Now naturally if this had been like one of their previous updates it would've been great but it wasn't, and besides there weren't a lot of new characters in this release, only 2 one of wich we didn't get to see the face of. Do you think they create every character from scratch for every release don't be naive. This update sucked. And their patrons are morons or well young virgin teenagers.

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
For the beta version it says there are two leaflet routes. In order to do them both do you have to avoid doing the bar scene. When you leave the gym (new scenes) it goes to day light but I think this is due to the construction part, but you can't visit the library or do anything else.

Anyone have an info on how to get the library scenes (I know about 50 intelligence but still don't know where to look). Also, what can you do at Castor, when I went she just said maybe some other time.
the routes are either you go to the pool or no, if you avoid that house you will pass out and wake up in hospital

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Its broke. You can use another save(p59) and play(briefly) like the rest of us. Or wait for the Full version and hope it fixes your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: OldDirtyGrinder

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The patrons have sense to not jump in blind, i can see them under $2k , prolly everyone's waiting for the non beta version

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

On Castor she flashes a guy and get an offer of job and you get to see the other woman in lingerie.
Library: you have to go during the castor job apparently.(someone here said that it worked for them).
Leaflet, if you don't go to the guy with the pool she pass out and gets a thermometer in her ass, no text, that's the second route. You either get the bar or the leaflet, unless you do the bar after the gym at the beggining of the version, but that mess up the tigger for fred.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
First off, Telltale games can never be the same as CDPR's games. However they had 5,6 months and throughout the updates they released they said they were working on the game. So now they say they only worked 1 month. Now naturally if this had been like one of their previous updates it would've been great but it wasn't, and besides there weren't a lot of new characters in this release, only 2 one of wich we didn't get to see the face of. Do you think they create every character from scratch for every release don't be naive. This update sucked. And their patrons are morons or well young virgin teenagers.
They never said they worked on the update for only a month.
I don't recognize any of their main characters, they all look customized. Clothing always fits well, there are no clippings and weird shapes. The environments are also customized and the 2D maps fit very well with the 3D models. The lighting is always good. And I've not seen another game of this type with such a quality, fluid animations.
I have not played the game you mentioned, it may as well be a very good title. But from the previews I see, the graphics can't hold a candle to PandP's work.
The example with Telltale was to show you that quality visuals require time. Comparing two different types of games is stupid.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Full version will be posted when released.

When that will be yr geuss is as good as mine.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes