thedude

Aug 9, 2016
They never said they worked on the update for only a month.
I don't recognize any of their main characters, they all look customized. Clothing always fits well, there are no clippings and weird shapes. The environments are also customized and the 2D maps fit very well with the 3D models. The lighting is always good. And I've not seen another game of this type with such a quality, fluid animations.
I have not played the game you mentioned, it may as well be a very good title. But from the previews I see, the graphics can't hold a candle to PandP's work.
The example with Telltale was to show you that quality visuals require time. Comparing two different types of games is stupid.
And they have one of the best animations during sex scenes in RPG that I've ever seen. I'm sure it isn't an easy task to do that.

Completely off-topic: @stoper any news about the game you were doing for LOP? I really enjoy your graphics.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
the writing was utterly bad in this one. In prev versions, what made them good was that Lily used to feel remorse after performing sex acts, felt sorry for her husband, those few pieces of text made the game more realistic and enjoyable. Thats all but gone now from this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is it possible that after the continous lies of these guys somebody believe in them? It is only promises of future to get your money another month

May 4, 2017
They never said they worked on the update for only a month.
I don't recognize any of their main characters, they all look customized. Clothing always fits well, there are no clippings and weird shapes. The environments are also customized and the 2D maps fit very well with the 3D models. The lighting is always good. And I've not seen another game of this type with such a quality, fluid animations.
I have not played the game you mentioned, it may as well be a very good title. But from the previews I see, the graphics can't hold a candle to PandP's work.
The example with Telltale was to show you that quality visuals require time. Comparing two different types of games is stupid.
Dude they have what 1 maybe 2 animations in this update? Stop making excuses for them this is shit work on their part, you can't tell me that 2 animations take over 5 months to be made.

Reactions: Aiden

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Any of you tried the previous beta versions? Did they add any content in the full updates?
For the most part they were either demo's supposed to showcase what the game was about or full versions. I think this is their first beta(Could be wrong though)

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I think this is their first beta(Could be wrong though)
Look at the timeline. They swore they would release 0.7 end of July. They rushed all they could, but as anyone can see this isn't even remotely finished. They released the stuff they made and called it beta. So it's not a beta which technically should be feature complete (dunno if the terminology has changed). It's just everything they had when the time ran out. If you look at the renders, there are a lot more that aren't in the game.
Shame, I enjoy the game a lot. But the devs are not up to the task.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Dude they have what 1 maybe 2 animations in this update? Stop making excuses for them this is shit work on their part, you can't tell me that 2 animations take over 5 months to be made.
I'm not making excuses for anybody. I'm just saying that comparing their release schedule to a game that clearly is not up to their standard is unfair.

I was criticizing their lack of communication and the constant missed dead-lines since the end of last year when I was supporting them on Patreon. And the fiasco from the last months is a black mark on their project.
But what's good is good, man. And this game is one of the best out there.

Reactions: ThorMcBalbo

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
got a few questions..

is there more than 1 visit to the hypnotherapist,.. because i saw multiple encounters in the graphics folder...

how do you get the scene where your obgyn fucks you while your hubby is in the room?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
got a few questions..

is there more than 1 visit to the hypnotherapist,.. because i saw multiple encounters in the graphics folder...

how do you get the scene where your obgyn fucks you while your hubby is in the room?
There are two visits for the shrink and two visits to the dr. The scene you talk about with the doctor and your husband in the room is from V6, so is the second encounter with the shrink for that matter.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
got a few questions..

Just allow the doctor to use his tools on, Lily and when they go to the hospital in version 6. That scene will play out.

Last edited:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@deppenjaeger , the first therapist visit is scripted, you can't miss it. For the second, Lily must have had sex with Fred at the neighbor's house and again it will happen automatically.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
One thing i'm surprised no one pointed it out, they seem to have completely disregarded the fact that Lily has 2 outfits, i went out wearing casual outfit, and metro station showed CG in her red dress, the supermarket wine scene also showed her in her red dress. The creators have gotten really sloppy.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes