torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Wheres the full version, he went Impure mode confirmed?
I dont know for sure how patrons works, but they might be waiting for the end of the month before they release it so people wont jump ship until then. Ive noticed theyre supporters are building back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
How do i activate the library scenes in 0.7 version?
I believe you need to have done the earlier library scene to be able to get it. You also must have either done the pool scene (from delivering papers on the east side of the map) or the presentation event at Castor.

I think I've got a save before the scene if you need

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I believe you need to have done the earlier library scene to be able to get it. You also must have either done the pool scene (from delivering papers on the east side of the map) or the presentation event at Castor.

I think I've got a save before the scene if you need
I have done only 1 scene with the boy in the library in a previous update and i have made the presentation scene at the office... if i try to interact with the boy after a small talk with him don't happen anything

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I have done only 1 scene with the boy in the library in a previous update and i have made the presentation scene at the office... if i try to interact with the boy after a small talk with him don't happen anything
Here's a save right before the scene. Not sure why you can't get it.

Reactions: kymico

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, cant do anything, i follow the Walkthrough , and i cant start the last day ( Day 13 Talk to the Fruit Seller ) and i cant go other places because the game say
[ Really , Lily, youd better go straight home today. Like lying to Nick yesterday was not enough for you? ]
A Blue crystal as appeared on the basament and Nick stay on the bed.
What i have to do for continue?

srry for my bad english

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hi, cant do anything, i follow the Walkthrough , and i cant start the last day ( Day 13 Talk to the Fruit Seller ) and i cant go other places because the game say
[ Really , Lily, youd better go straight home today. Like lying to Nick yesterday was not enough for you? ]
A Blue crystal as appeared on the basament and Nick stay on the bed.
What i have to do for continue?

srry for my bad english
That's a bug with 0.7. After the job at the diner you must go home and talk with Nick to start the hospital event, but he's not there.
One thing you can do is, save after the diner job, load that save in 0.6 (if you keep it), go home, talk with Nick, continue the even to the hospital bulding, save and move the save to 0.7.

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
That's a bug with 0.7. After the job at the diner you must go home and talk with Nick to start the hospital event, but he's not there.
One thing you can do is, save after the diner job, load that save in 0.6 (if you keep it), go home, talk with Nick, continue the even to the hospital bulding, save and move the save to 0.7.
And now the answer is... any have the game on v0.6 ? can share?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
So there is actually only 1 new library scene for V7 beta? I already saw the event when he has a go at her nipples. This is the only new library scene? I'm sure I read that it had 2.

Or does one of the scenes involve the dildo that you get from Castor? If so how does this activate?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

@ Orblivion. Yes, and you're right! I'm telling that to everybody because I know that I'm the guilty one. It's totally ok if you don't want to support us anymore, I understand. It would be SCI-FI if I tell you it's gonna be out this weekend. Anyway it'll be my pleasure if you'll at least play the completed patch when it's out and tell me what you think about it. Sorry for my Eng, I know it's not very good but I simply can't send every comment to "K" for a translate... Cheers.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
And now the answer is... any have the game on v0.6 ? can share?
Too much effort to upload 0.6. Here's a save with the event activated. (it's a save will all possible slut choices)
Nick tells Lily their neighbor is in hospital and they're going to visit him.
Buy some fruit from the stand, I heard the cherries are good this time of the year, and then go east to the hospital.

px305

May 6, 2017

@ Orblivion. Yes, and you're right! I'm telling that to everybody because I know that I'm the guilty one. It's totally ok if you don't want to support us anymore, I understand. It would be SCI-FI if I tell you it's gonna be out this weekend. Anyway it'll be my pleasure if you'll at least play the completed patch when it's out and tell me what you think about it. Sorry for my Eng, I know it's not very good but I simply can't send every comment to "K" for a translate... Cheers.
Hehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes