torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It works!
But in this way arrives the night and i can't do the castor event...
Yea, thats the problem with this unfinished update. I played the library scene and went back to the save before, just to play the castor scene. It doesnt really matter since you cant play through .7 anyway.

Reactions: rKnight

Fap92

Jul 3, 2017
Too much effort to upload 0.6. Here's a save with the event activated. (it's a save will all possible slut choices)
Nick tells Lily their neighbor is in hospital and they're going to visit him.
Buy some fruit from the stand, I heard the cherries are good this time of the year, and then go east to the hospital.
Thx bro!

M

MantisK

Just played 0.7 from beginning, got caught up, forgot to save. Missed a few things with vague direction.
Sometimes it shows you location, others not.
Finally, it locked up on couch after father made dinner.
Sometimes it gave explicit detail on what to do, others not so much. I guess that means it had two or more choices previously mentioned.
I can't fish through 66 pages to find walk through, and would it included if multiple choices were possible?
The animation is good, low FPS, but nice skin tone and rendering. Very full days. I think I was on second wednesday when it died. Worth a second start, though.

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
Tried playing through from the beginning, got to the point with the crystal bug. Haven't bothered to work around it yet (Not a fan of using other folks saves as I like to have my choices being mine, and don't have 0.6 anymore). Figure I'll wait till the 0.7 final comes out with the rest of the junk completed. Besides, by the time that happens it may have been long enough to play through from the start again! I still have high hopes for the game. Playing through again reminded me how much I enjoyed it.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone mind sharing a save file right after the first visit to the therapy?
i accidentally overwritten mine :(

tetreb

May 27, 2017
guys,did you drink coffee with fred in the morning?..only thing i get is nope,and lily leave to pay bills

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
On the Saturday night i can't enter home it says it's under constructionm it means its the end of the update?

Reactions: Eddiesjc

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
On the Saturday night i can't enter home it says it's under constructionm it means its the end of the update?
Yep, it's a beta so only one day is working. There is a lot of stuff not implemented.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i managed to find a way around, and unlock one of the new fred sex scenes. most of the text is missing but the scene is still here. to trigger it, you need to take a bath, and then go watch tv. the scene will automatically start

you can thank me later :)
what did you do to trigger it from the start?
i mean the one that's building up towards the scene?
thanks for the save share though been working to find that one but never find it myself

Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
i managed to find a way around, and unlock one of the new fred sex scenes. most of the text is missing but the scene is still here. to trigger it, you need to take a bath, and then go watch tv. the scene will automatically start

you can thank me later :)
this is stupid...even after this sex scene in the morning she still refuses coffe with fred.....

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes