stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@aldorain , I remember checking it out once, but it was tricky to modify, because the authors use their native language for pretty much everything except dialogues.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
@aldorain , I remember checking it out once, but it was tricky to modify, because the authors use their native language for pretty much everything except dialogues.
Youre absolutely right, shit is tricky. What i did with most is create an item with events that works as a cheat menu essentially. Use event choices to mod variables and switches that the developer uses.

crejotepha

Aug 5, 2017
I have been following the walthrough but I always get stuck in day13. I can not find Nick anywhere in the house and it doesn't allow me to explore farther. Where is Nick or is it bugged?

Reactions: Mithendel

crejotepha

Aug 5, 2017
@ ~Is it the ave from v6 inside the Gym?~

*Never mind, I found the one meant, thank you very much.

tetreb

May 27, 2017
@stoper whats native language for Lilly of the valey creators? on some unfinished scenes i saw some text on my native language :D or thats just bug

Sticchio

Jul 14, 2017
I donwload the game try to start but i have this problem : RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game ..what i have to do?

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
I donwload the game try to start but i have this problem : RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game ..what i have to do?
you have to download the rtp to run the game. I recommend that you google RPG maker RTP.

tetreb

May 27, 2017
well if u need any help i can translate it :D so it wasnt bug,they add text on serbian,and then translate...u modding guys :p

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes