stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@tetreb , it's mostly variables, actually. No need for a translation, it's just annoying to work with (unless you speak the language, of course).

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@tetreb , it's just a program called RPG Maker. This game in particular uses RPG Maker VX Ace. And there is pretty much no actual coding involved. The 2D maps and characters are made in the program itself, usually using stock assets. The 3D renders are made using DAZ Studio, also with stocks assets in most cases.

Reactions: jojo84 and tetreb

tetreb

May 27, 2017
@tetreb , it's just a program called RPG Maker. This game in particular uses RPG Maker VX Ace. And there is pretty much no actual coding involved. The 2D maps and characters are made in the program itself, usually using stock assets. The 3D renders are made using DAZ Studio, also with stocks assets in most cases.
Thanks a lot :)

jojo84

Jul 12, 2017
do you know how "Good Girl Gone Bad" was created? That is one of my favs. Great artwork!

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Noob question ahead! Dunno if its been questioned/answered already (69 pages are too many to read through) but i have a problem when in full screen. The images are kinda distorted and i cant see the first letter of each line. I have the same problem with every rpgm vx ace game. F5 and 6 dont do anything and sizer program makes the images pixelated. I play in a 1920x1080 screen btw. Any advices please?
Sorry for my english and thanks in advance.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Noob question ahead! Dunno if its been questioned/answered already (69 pages are too many to read through) but i have a problem when in full screen. The images are kinda distorted and i cant see the first letter of each line. I have the same problem with every rpgm vx ace game. F5 and 6 dont do anything and sizer program makes the images pixelated. I play in a 1920x1080 screen btw. Any advices please?
Sorry for my english and thanks in advance.

Try going for computer -> properties -> device manager -> display adapters - > disable yours dedicated graphics card when playing. Works for me, I play on integrated when fullscreen.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
so i did the castro scene and the bar scene and at night i cant get into the house because "its unders construction".i dont get.
what is this message?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
so i did the castro scene and the bar scene and at night i cant get into the house because "its unders construction".i dont get.
what is this message?
It means you're stuck at the same place everyone else is, until the full update comes out...whenever that will be.

Reactions: rKnight

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
i stuck day 13 "where is nick" problem and i use savegame but when i use it problem with talking sometime different language sometimi english sometime non. any solition ?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i stuck day 13 "where is nick" problem and i use savegame but when i use it problem with talking sometime different language sometimi english sometime non. any solition ?
it always ends there
it's not fully finished yet
just wait till the full release if u reached the "stuck" zone

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
somebody help me??, When i try to start the game appears: unable to fin audio/se/ decisión 1...fix it the problem and when i try to start another problema: unable to find Character/vehicle.....fix it....and then another scrip fix line 56 RGSSe ocurred.....I downloaded the game again but the problems can´t fixed it. Anybody find a solution please???

Hajime

May 7, 2017
If you're downloading the game from this site, the only thing I can think of is that youre rpgmaker is somehow broken.
Try a fresh copy of that and see if it works.

Reactions: Satiro
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes