AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
There's a rumor that this year Santa Claus will be very generous and he'll bring a couple of bug fixes and probably, probably unlock one additional scene for this release. A full-blown 0.7 Beta+. Although this sounds incredibly optimistic, I must say history recorded greater wanders.

Last edited:

crejotepha

Aug 5, 2017
Too the people stuck trying to go home but they can't find Nick.

Head over to page 65 and download the save file provided by @stoper. It has every possible slut choice and will ghet you past where you need to be to continue.

Reactions: goody93
Mar 14, 2017
Noob question ahead! Dunno if its been questioned/answered already (69 pages are too many to read through) but i have a problem when in full screen. The images are kinda distorted and i cant see the first letter of each line. I have the same problem with every rpgm vx ace game. F5 and 6 dont do anything and sizer program makes the images pixelated. I play in a 1920x1080 screen btw. Any advices please?
Sorry for my english and thanks in advance.
The reason why you encounter pixalated Images is because P&P are rendering those in fantastic 640x480 ... this gets obvious when you extract them from the game :-D Great isnt it? Its 2017 ... the year of 4K ...

The way i handel this is to set Windows to 250% zoom ... this makes the whole game somewhat playable in window mode ;-)

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2017
Btw ... P&P did it again ... still no full 0.7 version and comunication is back to "good" old level ... meaning ZERO! They fuck their patreons so hard and deep ... i cant believe it anymore. Its such a shame the Patreon $ count is over 2k again ... i wish patreon would kick them out. It makes all the honest game devs on patreon look so bad ...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Some update :

*** VERY IMPORTANT : When you leave the gym, go straight home. The bar scene is for tomorrow night.

*** Do not click crystal, we've forgot to erase it. If you you click yes Lily will become pure and you'll not be able to see some scenes...

*** Other P is working on bugs. Thank you for reporting them.

*** Fred scene is almost ready. I'll upload it as soon as possible.

Let's say a couple of important things about V.07 update. After posting V.06 we realized that we'd made several mistakes. One of them is Dr. Adam, the scene that will probably be edited. The second and the main mistake was going from one scene straight to the other. This was corrected in V.07.The update was created in a way that it can be finished really quickly, but, there is some space for exploring scenes and events( under condition that you don't read the scene list). Unfortunately, such a process takes a lot of time. I'm not saying that making it took five months, but I guarantee that it can not be created in less than three months. That is a big problem that we are still trying to solve.

Fred scene will be out in about a week. It is completed, but bugs are still there. At this point we have to clean all the bugs first because this update is one of the most complicated so far. There is a lot of branching and almost every branch takes you somewhere. That is why I'm asking you to wait for us to solve that problem and to upload a healthy version.

Sincerely yours P n P

Mar 14, 2017
Some update :

*** VERY IMPORTANT : When you leave the gym, go straight home. The bar scene is for tomorrow night.

Fred scene will be out in about a week. It is completed, but bugs are still there. At this point we have to clean all the bugs first because this update is one of the most complicated so far. There is a lot of branching and almost every branch takes you somewhere. That is why I'm asking you to wait for us to solve that problem and to upload a healthy version.

Sincerely yours P n P
I about a week = At the beginning of next month ... when Patreon is charging you guys again :p

May 4, 2017
Some update :

*** Do not click crystal, we've forgot to erase it. If you you click yes Lily will become pure and you'll not be able to see some scenes...

*** Other P is working on bugs. Thank you for reporting them.

*** Fred scene is almost ready. I'll upload it as soon as possible.

Let's say a couple of important things about V.07 update. After posting V.06 we realized that we'd made several mistakes. One of them is Dr. Adam, the scene that will probably be edited. The second and the main mistake was going from one scene straight to the other. This was corrected in V.07.The update was created in a way that it can be finished really quickly, but, there is some space for exploring scenes and events( under condition that you don't read the scene list). Unfortunately, such a process takes a lot of time. I'm not saying that making it took five months, but I guarantee that it can not be created in less than three months. That is a big problem that we are still trying to solve.

Sincerely yours P n P
They say 3 months huh but they don't say they'll change their pledge system to per creation, I get it takes time but come on 3 months to finish half an update give me a break. I'm glad I stopped supporting them back in May it might've even been a bit late..

Mar 14, 2017
only sharing what they posted man ;)
Hey, no offense to you! Point is ... i am so angry about this shit. Patreon is such a nice thing and it brings us so much fun and great games. People like P&P destroy the whole thing. I am so sad i ever have pledged their project. We all are no angles and life aint fair ... but their behaviour is so unbelievable disrespectful ...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah you'd have to be silly to support teams like P&P. These guys are laughing their arses off at those who pay. They even said it doesn't take 5 months to release what they did, but thats exactly what they did do.

I will say that they do the best animated scenes. But they have a translator, an animator, a writer and maybe someone else working on this, and even with jobs and a personal life they could still have released what content they did much quicker. The competition has become massive now with how the patreon system has took off for adult game devs, so for teams like P&P to shrug off their paying customers the way they do and then deliver them a broken shit sandwich, it just takes the piss. I will never join the patreon system ever again, I'll admit that, but at least finally there are now dedicated adult game makers releasing regular content. Enough content that those who are supporting P&P and other lazy dev teams, can now look somewhere else and feel like their hard earned money is actually seeing progress with other devs. And they all know how to communicate with their customers. Something else which P&P are probably the worst at.

And don't give me that 'but patreon is about supporting the creator not the project' shit. That in itself is a scam. You don't give any other company money for a product before its released.

I've said my piece. Now to enjoy my Saturday afternoon in just my underpants and safari hat.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
The images are magnificent, the game is very good. But the hosts are bad, and their words lack the respect of the collaborators. But this, we all know.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys, Help me please¡¡, i can´t go far in the game, its friday and i finished to take care of garden´s flower, and then a diamond appears in the basement, the saturday i can´t go anywhere, always said that " You should go home and spent time with Nick......." What can i do?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes