torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I dont understand why people are still trying to play this mess. When I saw you couldn't play it all the way through without work arounds, I stopped. Maybe someday the full version will be released.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
what is the end of 07? i cant go into the house after the bar scene, where you take of the top

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly this game had so much promise but with the bugs causing players to use workarounds to even advance to content that is not even finished, the gym stuff with no words through more than half of it, no wonder that I am only looking to see if it goes off of beta or whatever this is called now will guess keep it on the bottom of the list of games to give at least a meh thought to for some time

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Lily says she wants to work after she went to the bank. Where should she go, The resturant, the office or flyer delivery?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
the beta was nothing but a stalling tactic. They still working on 0.7 the way i see it. After Feb 11 (v0.6) to date we still havent gotten a complete update

Reactions: AssRider

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I went to office but at night I stucked at bar because of a bug. Try something else.
I got through the Bar after I went to the office and talked with the Girl "Boss", but when I get home it seems to be the end of the game I thought there would be more content in the update less than 10 min game play with save.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
I got through the Bar after I went to the office and talked with the Girl "Boss", but when I get home it seems to be the end of the game I thought there would be more content in the update less than 10 min game play with save.
Rushed out to keep people from abandoning ship; it worked.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes