Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is you mean the fixed 0.7 - the author is saying that it would be out by the end of the month.
If you mean 0.8 - looking at how long it takes them to make this fix, December is the optimistic projection.
I am totally agree with you. And the date of end of the month is simply to be sure that the people pay one more time,

FOX_LE

Dec 18, 2016
Hello! Share the preservation in front of the entrance to the hospital, stuck in the location and I can not not go!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@FOX_LE , I'm not sure what you wrote, but if you need a save with the hospital event activated, you can find it here:

FOX_LE

Dec 18, 2016
@FOX_LE , I'm not sure what you wrote, but if you need a save with the hospital event activated, you can find it here:
Thank you, but it's a little different, I can not go to the hospital for the first time to a gynecologist.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@FOX_LE , it's hard to help you without some more info. Where exactly are you stuck? Do you get some message, or you just don't know where to go?

FOX_LE

Dec 18, 2016
@FOX_LE , it's hard to help you without some more info. Where exactly are you stuck? Do you get some message, or you just don't know where to go?
The fifth or sixth game day, in the morning Lily says that she will not be healthy, and we must visit the hospital! I just can not get from the base location to the others! (Sorry with English is bad, I write through Google translator :( )

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016

Today is 25th. I'm going to release Fred scene version before September. And of course I'll send it to all my Patreons no mater if you going to support us next month or not. I'm going to make a new post on the beginning of September to inform you guys about the scenes in the version 0.8

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The fifth or sixth game day, in the morning Lily says that she will not be healthy, and we must visit the hospital! I just can not get from the base location to the others! (Sorry with English is bad, I write through Google translator :( )
If you're trying to play a new game in .7, you're going to get stuck in all kinds of places. If you still have .6, you have to swap the saves back and forth to get passed those "stuck" places.

FOX_LE

Dec 18, 2016
[Цитата="torkenstiem, должность: 164006, член: 20643"]если вы пытаетесь поиграть в новую игру в .7, ты собираешься застрять во всевозможных местах. Если вы до сих пор .6, вам придется поменять сохраняет взад и вперед, чтобы прошли эти "застрял" места.[/Цитата]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hahahaah, months pledging and the climax is just get a scene with the most disgusting character.

lordukk

May 21, 2017
guys im stuck somewhere. The night when u come home and your husband has a back pain and you decide to go to a couple massage together. i believe its a thursday or friday. anyway the husband just disappears the next day. there is a crystal thing on the table, when u interact with it, it says yes or no. I cant leave town area where your house is. she says "really lily you better go straight home today like lying to nick yesterday wasnt enough for you"

Hajime

May 7, 2017
guys im stuck somewhere. The night when u come home and your husband has a back pain and you decide to go to a couple massage together. i believe its a thursday or friday. anyway the husband just disappears the next day. there is a crystal thing on the table, when u interact with it, it says yes or no. I cant leave town area where your house is. she says "really lily you better go straight home today like lying to nick yesterday wasnt enough for you"
Your save has died, use stoppers save on page 65.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Hello I just downloaded the game and i received the error of RPGVXAce RTP is required to run the game. Can anyone please explain to me how do I fix this?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes