Hajime

May 7, 2017
Hi guys, Help me please¡¡, i can´t go far in the game, its friday and i finished to take care of garden´s flower, and then a diamond appears in the basement, the saturday i can´t go anywhere, always said that " You should go home and spent time with Nick......." What can i do?
Page 65, Stopers post & Save.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The competition has become massive now with how the patreon system has took off for adult game devs...
Not really. If, like me, you're not into incest and the poorly translated hentai games don't float your boat, there are barely a handful of quality offerings.

Reactions: OZ (TeddyBear)
Mar 14, 2017
Not really. If, like me, you're not into incest and the poorly translated hentai games don't float your boat, there are barely a handful of quality offerings.
As often ... stoper is right regarding this. There are, maybe, 10 projects with people involved who know what they are doing. The rest is fast produced shit of lower quality. Stupid dialoges a 12 year could write better ... renders that look like made 15 years ago on a SuperNintendo and boring storys ...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I suppose when it comes to genres you're right about that. Might be worth you keeping your eye on a title called Urban Voyeur. The dev has a demo out and it has no incest (so far and hopefully stays that way) and the branching paths has potential.

Or anything by Sharks Lagoon, LOP, Pussoy as none of their titles have incest but animations and art direction can be an acquired taste.

korko

May 30, 2017
That's a bug with 0.7. After the job at the diner you must go home and talk with Nick to start the hospital event, but he's not there.
One thing you can do is, save after the diner job, load that save in 0.6 (if you keep it), go home, talk with Nick, continue the even to the hospital bulding, save and move the save to 0.7.
0.6 didnt work there is another bug appears, after talk husband lily said goodnight and after that game freeze. Lily stuck near the bed, cannot move and no keyboard button work. I used save but i m not sure that save have same choices. This game is always broken when the new version came up. New version means new bug and game unplayable always need to restart or use someone elses save.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@korko , use my save if you want to see some new content and when the full 0.7 comes out you can continue with yours.
BTW, I've said this before, but the game doesn't really allow you make much choices of your own. You must either be full Slut, or you're basically locked to the Wife path.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It's a shame that this game with a potential to win 6k euros a month this being botched by the bad head of the author. In the end I would earn a lot more if I were more serious in his work. Sorry per my english

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, Help me please¡¡, i can´t go far in the game, its friday and i finished to take care of garden´s flower, and then a diamond appears in the basement, the saturday i can´t go anywhere, always said that " You should go home and spent time with Nick......." What can i do?
If you have a save game 2 days before that day an if u have vers. 0,6 copy that save to 0.6 play there until u find nick and copy back save to 0.7

May 4, 2017
I suppose when it comes to genres you're right about that. Might be worth you keeping your eye on a title called Urban Voyeur. The dev has a demo out and it has no incest (so far and hopefully stays that way) and the branching paths has potential.

Or anything by Sharks Lagoon, LOP, Pussoy as none of their titles have incest but animations and art direction can be an acquired taste.
Also games like Gates The Opening, The Humbling Experience have no incest.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just wanna let you know guys that I'm not gonna upload it this week. I'm moving and i'm in a big mess... I hope you'll understand...

most recent post from P and P

Reactions: tetreb and Hajime

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Just wanna let you know guys that I'm not gonna upload it this week. I'm moving and i'm in a big mess... I hope you'll understand...

most recent post from P and P
No surprise here. I wasn't expecting them to release anything else till the end of the month or next month anyway.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
i like this tipe of game femele and married hero and going to more wild i play elena's life too is there any games like this

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Also games like Gates The Opening, The Humbling Experience have no incest.
I consider The Humbling Experience to be the best adult game available. Both Lily of the Valley (up to V5) and T.H.E, did what no other devs does. They knew/know how to mix teasing and full on fuck action and how to go back to a tease but still keep you wanting more. For me Lily lost this and she's become dumb as fuck, where as the protagonist and GreyInU's writing has stayed top notch and he's kept the character interesting and witty.

I just hope neither of these games goes down the full on rape route. Lily has done so already to a mild extent if you will, but I have a feeling GiU want touch such tasteless shit as he knows whats erotic and fun.

aominedaiki321123

Aug 10, 2017
the painter is the house on the left of nicole's house.. go to the door and click enter.... go there after the event on nicole's house. if you mean where to find nicole for the gym, just go to the door and the event will start, the gym is on the left of the clothes store(north)
where can i go after flower watering scene at saturday?

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
As a warning for anyone who uses old saves, when you get done at Dr. Mark's (not gonna spoil it)and after you sleep on Saturday the game will not progress and seems to want to repeat Saturday dialogue when going to east side of town or taxi. A new game maybe required, I will start a new game and see what happens

Reactions: rKnight
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes