kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I feel like this game was left to die, I still remember the first few versions and it had a lot of potential but now...speaking of which, why are the renders 640x480 ? :noexpression:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Are you serious?? thats lame
here is a sizer tool i use for games that you can't resize. to use, run sizer then look in your tray, bottom right of the start bar, Left click and select configure. for LotV i find changing width to 900 and height to 720 is best for me, but what ever suits you. click on LotV window, Left click sizer and select what works best for you.

@Bloo do you wanna put this in the op? for this game i think it'll pretty useful

Last edited:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
here is a sizer tool i use for games that you can't resize. to use, run sizer then look in your tray, bottom right of the start bar, Left click and select configure. for LotV i find changing width to 900 and height to 720 is best for me, but what ever suits you. click on LotV window, Left click sizer and select what works best for you.

@Bloo do you wanna put this in the op? for this game i think it'll pretty useful
Thanks for your reply, but resizing game isnt the issue for me. I thought he meant that the renders were 640x480. Which would make quality of the CG crappy.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for your reply, but resizing game isnt the issue for me. I thought he meant that the renders were 640x480. Which would make quality of the CG crappy.
ahh fair enough, doesnt seem to change the quality of the cg for me, but any bigger and the text box staarts to blur

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
The pics are actually there, to just see for yourself. They are in the graphics folder > pictures. All of them are 640x480 rez.

Reactions: Lt. Aldo Raine

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
The pics are actually there, to just see for yourself. They are in the graphics folder > pictures. All of them are 640x480 rez.
Thanks. i know where they are, I got other irons in the fire right now though. ill check it later.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
In the update can you get out of the gym after you let the gym guy ass fuck lily to get back at his girlfriend?

Pokalo

Jun 12, 2017
They are reaching 2k again. With just a beta.... They said they will give the full game in less than 35 hours, but they didn't (like always). They said they will improve their communucation but since they posted the Beta and sign from them. I admire their skill to make easy money.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
There's supposed to be a scene with the dildo (at least it's mentioned in the list with scenes they provided), but I couldn't find any way to trigger it. As anyone here been able to get that scene?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
the writing was utterly bad in this one. In prev versions, what made them good was that Lily used to feel remorse after performing sex acts, felt sorry for her husband, those few pieces of text made the game more realistic and enjoyable. Thats all but gone now from this version.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@tigers , you have a point about her thoughts missing. Though I think there is a time when one would stop feeling remorse. It's not like she would whine about her cheating after doing it twice a day.
Seeing the consequences of your actions is an aspect of an RPG I really like, it makes you feel like you are indeed making a difference in a character's story.

Reactions: Aizar

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
the writing was utterly bad in this one. In prev versions, what made them good was that Lily used to feel remorse after performing sex acts, felt sorry for her husband, those few pieces of text made the game more realistic and enjoyable. Thats all but gone now from this version.
did you read any of the text at all from her 2nd visit to Dr. Mark ?? he makes it so she does'nt feel guilty anymore

May 4, 2017
First thing first, do you realise when you say "6 months of work", that they didnt wirk for 6 months, this eas 1 month of work max. Second thing, when you complain, remember this is beta, and it suppose to have bugs. So calm down for a bit, and wait for full version. We must be happyfor getting 0.7 at all
Dude dude relax.. even if it's just 1 month of work it's not acceptable.. do you know GrayInu now that guy releases an update almost every month and do you know how many bugs his game has? None so far and he has three times the scenes they just released beta though it may be it sucks they are not worthy of their patrons money...

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes