Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
On Mac the app.nw folder is the www folder! Don't copy the www folder into app.nw but copy and paste www's content to app.nw and overwrite the existent files.
Thanks, but I am not an idiot. Of course I copied the contents of www into app.nw. As I said, the game runs (I presume it wouldn't if I had just put www into app.nw) - it is only saving the game which doesn't work. The save games folder normally sits in www, so it is now in app.nw. I thought it must be permissions going wrong, but I have used chmod to give full permission to the save folder.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, but I am not an idiot. Of course I copied the contents of www into app.nw. As I said, the game runs (I presume it wouldn't if I had just put www into app.nw) - it is only saving the game which doesn't work. The save games folder normally sits in www, so it is now in app.nw. I thought it must be permissions going wrong, but I have used chmod to give full permission to the save folder.
Isn't the save directory on Mac somewhere in Application Support or .local? :unsure:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't think so. It can certainly find (and load) saveganes fine (save 14 included in the download).
At least for Treasure of Nadia the saves aren't in app.nw/www folder.

Are your config and global file named correctly? :unsure:

Edit: If it is a permission issue then try "chmod -R a+x".

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
At least for Treasure of Nadia the saves aren't in app.nw/www folder.

Are your config and global file named correctly? :unsure:

Edit: If it is a permission issue then try "chmod -R a+x".
Yes, they look fine. This is the same setup as I have for Peasant Quest for example, which works fine. And I have read/write permission for the entire directory.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Hi all !
Does anyone know when the V1.5 walkthrough will be available?
Thank you
This update is pretty straight forward
1. Go to the strip club and then some event
2. The next day go to castor to work then back home and event again
3. The next day again go to castor to work and choose chill (based on what choice you made in point 2 event will trigger an event) and then back home to trigger last event of this update

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
This update is pretty straight forward
1. Go to the strip club and then some event
2. The next day go to castor to work then back home and event again
3. The next day again go to castor to work and choose chill (based on what choice you made in point 2 event will trigger an event) and then back home to trigger last event of this update
hey thx fred75 ;)

Reactions: fred75

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I think i have a bug, just started playing the game, im on the Second day of work, after talking to rick about the new dress, i simply cant proceed, nothing happens, cant talk to the customers, talking to the blonde girl in the kitchen leads me nowhere.

EDIT: i figured it out, im stupid nvm me

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I think i have a bug, just started playing the game, im on the Second day of work, after talking to rick about the new dress, i simply cant proceed, nothing happens, cant talk to the customers, talking to the blonde girl in the kitchen leads me nowhere.

EDIT: i figured it out, im stupid nvm me
There is a walkthrough up to 1.4..you can follow it so you won't miss some scene :)

Reactions: peixe751

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
I have a bug... at the very beggining on day15 Lily checks the clock comes back to bed and is simply stuck there. Any1 else with the same issue ?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes