locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
(I want to add a little!)Today I completely completed update 1.5 and I can say that we have not been in vain waiting for so long,the scenes were incredibly hoooooooot:love::devilish:(y)Well, the ending, I do not want to spoil, but i was absolutely delighted and wanted to see what happens next:eek:

update rating 10/10

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I think i will skip this update. Will download and play the next update. 1.6 maybe, maybe 1.7 who knows, with that i can play it longer.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
In the gallery(vault) some of the sex scene with father-in-law missing if I'm correct. There are 13 but supposed to be around 16. Am I missing something or Dev hasn't put the missing scenes in to the gallery yet?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
In the gallery(vault) some of the sex scene with father-in-law missing if I'm correct. There are 13 but supposed to be around 16. Am I missing something or Dev hasn't put the missing scenes in to the gallery yet?
What i understand is that the dev have not implemented the last 2 (3?) updates to the gallery room.

Reactions: Sturbuck

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
they have not updated the gallery since v1.1. So v1.2, v1.3, v1.4 and v1.5 is not in the gallery

Reactions: Sturbuck

Cornholius

Jun 18, 2017
I've been playing for like 2 hours and im enjoying the new content a lot.

Good work.

Edit: allready finished it. Very short! :(

Last edited:

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
It seems i have a bug in the mirror scene with Nick. The game doesn't proceed any further after he knocks on the bathroom door and i can go into the menu.

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
It will still be an option for Lili to keep her infidelity secret, right?
Since I like more that she can keep the secret, since there is no drama or problems involved, just a pretty girl enjoying a lot of debauchery, haha

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It seems i have a bug in the mirror scene with Nick. The game doesn't proceed any further after he knocks on the bathroom door and i can go into the menu.
If it's after the Fred and Lily scene, the game switches to Lily after you knock on the door.

Reactions: rKnight

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
There was a scene with Lily and Fred in their room when Nick catched Fred fucking her but he had no idea she was Lily. Anyone got that save? Anddddd anyone got more saves with fred and lily ?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It will still be an option for Lili to keep her infidelity secret, right?
Since I like more that she can keep the secret, since there is no drama or problems involved, just a pretty girl enjoying a lot of debauchery, haha
Yes there is, just don't have Nick turn on the light in Fred's back room. This way Nick does not find out about Fred and her - for now :ROFLMAO:. But who knows how things turn out in v1.6 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Josedx9

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
That s the end of the version 1.5, if you would like to reach the menu and save at that point then you need to press shift and escape buttons simultenously that way you ll have the option to save the game.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes