Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
There was a scene with Lily and Fred in their room when Nick catched Fred fucking her but he had no idea she was Lily. Anyone got that save? Anddddd anyone got more saves with fred and lily ?
Below you can find attached save file that you ve requested. Forum does not allow attach a "rpgsave" file that s why I compressed it into rar file. You need to extract and copy into save folder of the game.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Mini Walkthrough for Ver 1.5:
Stripper Club - If you want Lily to fuck Rick in front of her husband then choose - "I'm not married"
Tv Show - If you want Lily to get fucked by a BBC (Birth Giving Simulator) then have Nick fuck one of the other ladies (choose B,C or D).
Lily masturbation - The day after the TV show - at work choose "chill"
Bathroom - Lily, after gardening, should go to bathroom (Lily - father-in-law sex scene)
If you want Nick to find out the relation with Lily and his father then choose "Taste will tell"
Immediately after Nick's asking Lily "How did you guess it's me" ---SAVE THE GAME..if you move Lily then the game will get stuck at that point you need to press Shift and Esc buttons to reach the Menu if you dont want to replay the game. ENJOY FOLKS!!!

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Stripper Club - If you want Lily to fuck Rick in front of her husband then choose - "I'm not married"
Tv Show - If you want Lily to get fucked by a BBC (Birth Giving Simulator) then have Rick fuck one of the other ladies (choose B,C or D).
Bathroom - Lily, after gardening, should go to bathroom (Lily - father-in-law sex scene)
If you want Rick to find out the relation with Lily and his father then choose "Taste will tell"
Immediately after Rick's asking Lily "How did you guess it's me" ---SAVE THE GAME..if you move Lily then the game will get stuck at that point you need to press Shift and Esc buttons to reach the Menu if you dont want to replay the game. ENJOY FOLKS!!!
Did you confuse Rick (old boss) for Nick (husband)?:LOL:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Tv Show - If you want Lily to get fucked by a BBC (Birth Giving Simulator) then have Rick fuck one of the other ladies (choose B,C or D).
If you want Rick to find out the relation with Lily and his father then choose "Taste will tell"
Immediately after Rick's asking Lily "How did you guess it's me" ---SAVE THE GAME..if you move Lily then the game will get stuck at that point you need to press Shift and Esc buttons to reach the Menu if you dont want to replay the game. ENJOY FOLKS!!!
Yeah and what about remastered scenes are they not new?

• Haha
Reactions: MisterLing

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Did you confuse Rick (old boss) for Nick (husband)?:LOL:
I didn't confuse anything. Do you know English? Have you played the ver 1.5? Rick is the Boss's name and Nick is her husband.
Check once again " Stripper Club - If you want Lily to fuck Rick in front of her husband then choose - "I'm not married"
You have to have 100% accurate knowledge about what you're talking about before judging or laughing at somebody otherwise you look stupid.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't confuse anything. Do you know English? Have you played the ver 1.5? Rick is the Boss's name and Nick is her husband.
Check once again " Stripper Club - If you want Lily to fuck Rick in front of her husband then choose - "I'm not married"
You have to have 100% accurate knowledge about what you're talking about before judging or laughing at somebody otherwise you look stupid.
Damn.. mate I wasn't laughing about your post at all. Here you wrote Rick instead Nick.
Immediately after Rick's asking Lily "How did you guess it's me" ---SAVE THE GAME..if you
No need to be pissed and rude at me for your own mistake!

Reactions: Latex224
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes