WShatn

May 21, 2020
If you want Rick to find out the relation with Lily and his father then choose "Taste will tell"
Immediately after Rick's asking Lily "How did you guess it's me" ---SAVE THE GAME..if you move Lily then the game will get stuck at that point you need to press Shift and Esc buttons to reach the Menu if you dont want to replay the game. ENJOY FOLKS!!!
Shouldn't it be Nick instead of Rick?

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Damn.. mate I wasn't laughing about your post at all. Here you wrote Rick instead Nick.

No need to be pissed and rude at me for your own mistake!
Sorry dude I thought you were talking about the stripper club part. You re absolutely right about the rest of the post however if you d specified the mistaken sentences there wouldnt have been a misundertanding. But anyway accept my apology again and thanks for the warning, definitely my mistake. I have already corrected them.

Reactions: cold_arctus

can.3

Mar 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sturbuck, gönderi: 3595299, üye: 1203287"]
Ekte aşağıda istedikleriniz verilmiştir. Birkaç adım ileri ve elbiseyi alacaksın. Zevk almak;)
[/ALINTI]
save file does not work

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
[QUOTE = "Sturbuck, gönderi: 3595299, üye: 1203287"]
Ekte aşağıda istedikleriniz verilmiştir. Birkaç adım ileri ve elbiseyi alacaksın. Zevk almak;)
[/ALINTI]
save file does not work
Open the rar file by using Winrar or any other program and save it in to the folder ----> Lily of the Valley 1.5/www/save folder

or rename the other file as ".rpgsave"

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Visit Lola after equipping red dress
OK and how do i do that? The guide showes the location if you scroll to the bottom but it never explains how to get to the actual area from what i can search....

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Visit Lola after equipping red dress
OK and how do i do that? The guide showes the location if you scroll to the bottom but it never explains how to get to the actual area from what i can search....
Are you talking about day 14 scene 5A - lily is supposed to pick up a dress for her at Lola's apartment?

if so it's here:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Yea i have done that, Now i dont know where to go. & i cant find where in the guide i am ...
if you have picked up a dress then you go back to Lola at Castor for the business presentation.
Make sure to read the text when she presents - it's funny :LOL:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
if you have picked up a dress then you go back to Lola at Castor for the business presentation.
Make sure to read the text when she presents - it's funny :LOL:
The castor says its closed? I'm super confused since i havent played after the last update so i have no idea what i am doing..

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I dunno, I cant enter Lily's house to check either since its telling me to meet up with Lola after equping the dress in her apartment.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
you have to low stamina. it should be 75%.

Here is a save exactly outside Castor with 75% stamina She has just picked up the dress. same situation you showed on your image. just go inside and back to Lola...

Last edited:

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I dunno, I cant enter Lily's house to check either since its telling me to meet up with Lola after picking up the dress in Lola's apartment.
you might have done something else that brought down your stamina to 50% (lie hand out leaflets) and that's why you cannot enter. DO NOT hand out leaflets on day 14 because it leads problems. you'll get a chance to do that another day...

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry dude I thought you were talking about the stripper club part. You re absolutely right about the rest of the post however if you d specified the mistaken sentences there wouldnt have been a misundertanding. But anyway accept my apology again and thanks for the warning, definitely my mistake. I have already corrected them.
All good mate.. we all can have a bad day at times. Apology accepted (y):)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes