Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1643150501356.png

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, how are you doing?
Above these words you can see the first CG from the scene that a lot of you have been demanding and expecting. So, we made a compromise and decided to listen to you but also expand the planned script. The scene will take place over the course two days, so this update will get a total of five scenes, which, we believe, turned out great.
I would honestly like to avoid writing anything about the scene and instead just add that V.1.9 will be out in the first half of February, so this post is also the release date announcement for the upcoming release.
The new year has started pretty well. And unlike the previous one, which was very hard for us, in many aspects, we hope that 2022 will continue to surprise us positively and that we will be able to bring you everything we have planned.
You guys are beyond awesome! We can't put into words how eager we are to reward you for it, and bring you many beautiful things this year.
Thank you very much for your unwavering support, it means the world to us that you are with us and that you believe in us.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1616594

Above these words you can see the first CG from the scene that a lot of you have been demanding and expecting. So, we made a compromise and decided to listen to you but also expand the planned script. The scene will take place over the course two days, so this update will get a total of five scenes, which, we believe, turned out great.
I would honestly like to avoid writing anything about the scene and instead just add that V.1.9 will be out in the first half of February, so this post is also the release date announcement for the upcoming release.
The new year has started pretty well. And unlike the previous one, which was very hard for us, in many aspects, we hope that 2022 will continue to surprise us positively and that we will be able to bring you everything we have planned.
You guys are beyond awesome! We can't put into words how eager we are to reward you for it, and bring you many beautiful things this year.
Thank you very much for your unwavering support, it means the world to us that you are with us and that you believe in us.
Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
I later understand what scene in the park is in question, ladies and gentlemen this is a win!!!(finally)!!!!
yes-danielbryan.gif

Reactions: Wrex86

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1616594

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Thank you as always 4 sharing the Progress Report. :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1616594

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P

That looks like the gloryhole bathroom in the park, wonder if a line will follow her in there and she can’t come out until everybody’s blown
I hope that everything will not be limited to blowjob
Yes, I hope it will be interesting :love:

An interesting Frame of P'n'P was shown.
1639415_1643150501356.png

Thanks to this frame ↑

Maybe these frames are connected now or maybe not. ↓

But they happen in one place :love:

pic 6.png

It will be interesting. :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, I hope it will be interesting :love:

An interesting Frame of P'n'P was shown.
View attachment 1617807

Thanks to this frame ↑

Maybe these frames are connected now or maybe not. ↓
But they happen in one place :love:

View attachment 1617814

It will be interesting. :love:
Where’s the guy from the fruit stand?
He can ask her
“Anything you don’t see here, I can get for you”
Lilly “ ok, even a cucumber?”

Fruitstand guy “yes, wait in the restroom, I’ll bring you the biggest one!”

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Imagine If Jackerman will make the scenes for Lilly...

Last edited:
Reactions: jcgan

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I know that this game is great and all but i have a question, will ever have an ending or like an ending/sequel?
The game has a lot of possibilities and a lot more to tell and need to show, so it's too early to think about the Ending for Lily.
(This is if we talk logically and about a competently staged game!)
And the final at random will not only kill the game and disappoint only everyone, both fans and sponsors.

In addition, the more will be told about Lily and those around Lily, the more interesting the game and the game world of Lily will be. :love:

I hope Lily's adventures will continue to develop in order to be even more interesting and exciting.

The last few updates for Lily are good examples of this ! :love: Lily had such adventures like fire ::love:
Especially the TV show with Lily, the Photo Shoot and especially Lily with the workers at the end of v1.8 :love:
So Lily should develop and not bury her potential ! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I really think they should update Lily and Nick as a couple without something weird happening.
Don't get me wrong, it's just that I would like them to strengthen the feeling that they are still a couple because at this point they only seem acquaintances
I mean Lily is still fighting for Nick and I like that she keeps not wanting to lose her original husband

Reactions: FMag and Latex224
Sep 8, 2016
I want to ask you guys. Is the renders in the game photoshopped, or it is original from daz3d????
I like the colors of the renders and looks alive more than other similar games.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
I want to ask you guys. Is the renders in the game photoshopped, or it is original from daz3d????
I like the colors of the renders and looks alive more than other similar games.
they surely use daz but don't know about photoshop.
But what makes P and P special in some ways is that they render each image in full scene - this is very time consuming but teh result is always best.
Some game devs renders the background image (static) on it's own once and then just renders the moving or different parts separately and then super impose them on the the background image (using ps, daz etc) - doing this is much faster since it is less rendering but the result is not nearly as good.

Full scene rendering is always better. shadows and colors look better and more "real".

so P and P goes for best quality and that takes more time.

Last edited:

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
hello I'm there and when I leave this building where I have to go, I'm stuck in that place and I don't know where to go
1643861084280.png

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
hello I'm there and when I leave this building where I have to go, I'm stuck in that place and I don't know where to go
View attachment 1631322
Read when you play :)
In the game, they say in plain text where to go.

If for the first time the camera and again they say in direct words where to go.
And when you play for a long time, you already know what to do on the machine.
In this game you need to try very hard to get lost.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
View attachment 1616594

Cheers.
Yours,
P'n'P
Bruh look at dat figure, just looking at her gives me a big boner, her model is that amazing.
Cant wait for the next release.

Reactions: FavenXXX
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes