googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly, this blue dress is not particularly cool. Red was much cooler. And the second half-red one is also cool.

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
I think you've just picked up a dress at Lola's apartment (on 5th floor right door), you now have to go back to Castor and into Lola's office. next scene is automatic.
ok, but when I choose one of the two dresses and go to Castor's place, it blocks me or I can't enter or what do I have to do there or send me a save of that part or passing that part if you have it

• Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
It's been posted before. P and P are more or less on a 6 month release cadence - so that means late February / early March...
If we get the release earlier than then, it would mean they are early...

Reactions: ajtkd and FavenXXX

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It has always been that when they promised an update mid month something miracoulasly went wrong while uploading and they milked until the following month. It happened every time, that's why I'm not a patreon anymore
Yeah, they used to wait until the first days of the next month in order to earn some more money; but, tbh, so much time has passed between updates that I don't really know what to expect. They've collected good money for 5 months and having a 2 weeks delay with this release rate, idk, sounds stupid. They are (or should be) close to a new release, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
I really think they should update Lily and Nick as a couple without something weird happening.
Don't get me wrong, it's just that I would like them to strengthen the feeling that they are still a couple because at this point they only seem acquaintances
I mean Lily is still fighting for Nick and I like that she keeps not wanting to lose her original husband
And i want an ended where lily will accept Fred as her husband and offically Marry him in public after divorcing Nick and have kid's with Fred and Nick call her mom and a spin off of lily and Fred marriage life

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The scenes with the TV show, the owner of the bar and with the workers in the village are such scenes just fire Thank you :)
Looking forward to the update :)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
the game will ever be released on the rnpy engine, i mean original game not mods, i think that this will increase the interest of the audience and attract a new, plus the release of updates will be faster or their content will be larger, almost everyone is already using rnpy. I think it's worth thinking about this, because most people are already tired of waiting for updates for half a year and the authors, I think that they are also tired of making a game for the sake of 200-250 patrons. Other games have only benefited from this, I think the authors should try just after version 2.0, this will be the perfect moment.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
the game will ever be released on the rnpy engine, i mean original game not mods, i think that this will increase the interest of the audience and attract a new, plus the release of updates will be faster or their content will be larger, almost everyone is already using rnpy. I think it's worth thinking about this, because most people are already tired of waiting for updates for half a year and the authors, I think that they are also tired of making a game for the sake of 200-250 patrons. Other games have only benefited from this, I think the authors should try just after version 2.0, this will be the perfect moment.
Not in any way Reason № 1 (The fuck you can, because it will be an excuse (So we're doing the transfer to another engine 100% and so will.) And that means wait even knows how many + and for the transfer will be so: (Sorry new content little or no reason (So we do the same transfer to another engine 100% and so will.) And delays in the release of updates I think both sponsors and fans and so much already, and the transfer is even worse! ) + Game was conceived and made it so that the world around, not the image. So that is what they say about the transfer in the form of a novel and looks and sounds stupid ! Besides there are so many games on Ren'py that not a game so Ren'py.
[P and P] are wasting their and their sponsors' and fans' time developing another game.
Rescheduling the game will only harm the game. And Yes, the extra waiting time is not good for the game.

[P and P] have very interesting moments in the collections of desktop art that I'm looking forward to in the game! Some of these frames have already appeared in the game, so personally from me a huge thank you [P and P] for still adding such moments to the game itself. Expanding the world and adventures of Lily :)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Not in any way Reason № 1 (The fuck you can, because it will be an excuse (So we're doing the transfer to another engine 100% and so will.) And that means wait even knows how many + and for the transfer will be so: (Sorry new content little or no reason (So we do the same transfer to another engine 100% and so will.) And delays in the release of updates I think both sponsors and fans and so much already, and the transfer is even worse! ) + Game was conceived and made it so that the world around, not the image. So that is what they say about the transfer in the form of a novel and looks and sounds stupid ! Besides there are so many games on Ren'py that not a game so Ren'py.
[P and P] are wasting their and their sponsors' and fans' time developing another game.
Rescheduling the game will only harm the game. And Yes, the extra waiting time is not good for the game.

[P and P] have very interesting moments in the collections of desktop art that I'm looking forward to in the game! Some of these frames have already appeared in the game, so personally from me a huge thank you [P and P] for still adding such moments to the game itself. Expanding the world and adventures of Lily :)
I just shared my opinion, look at the game Anna Exciting Affection the audience has increased and the game has become better and has not suffered in any way if it has more people who support it financially, then updates will come out more often because 200 patrons is negligible

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just shared my opinion, look at the game Anna Exciting Affection the audience has increased and the game has become better and has not suffered in any way if it has more people who support it financially, then updates will come out more often because 200 patrons is negligible
Special request game has made the jump to renpy & is better for it, think office wife might be too

Reactions: FMag
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes