FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I just shared my opinion, look at the game Anna Exciting Affection the audience has increased and the game has become better and has not suffered in any way if it has more people who support it financially, then updates will come out more often because 200 patrons is negligible
As I said before the transition from games to the novel will know longer to wait for everything and for the transition + for a while there will be no new content ! And it already had this before [P and P] when [P and P] came to rpgm ! ++ Since [P and P] is engaged in parallel with the creation of the second game, the transition will take time and they need to make updates for Lily and develop unnecessary second game. (And then make the transition from game to novel :) ) (Then updates with content for Lily will get only in 2023 ha ha how many sponsors will go away ?! The risk is not justified ) + To all just because of the way the game was made and became one of the interesting games. (I have nothing against it. All engines are interesting in their own way. But for Lily Ren undesirable).

In my modest opinion, using the rpgm engine only makes sense with games in which you have battles, otherwise renpy is the best choice.
A friend who told you so ?! Different people have different opinions about these things! There are no limits ! No need to soap narrowly ! :) A person can use the rpg maker engine without battles ! According to your reasoning people who do battles need to be only on the rpg maker without battles can not do?! ha ha (They need to write and for the sake of this crap do Ren version of the game ha ha) Then people who make battles on Ren'py should spend time - effort and resources and come on rpg maker?! ha ha (And what people who did battles on Ren they probably should also write (Make the transition to another engine pliz ha ha) ) All much easier Man as he wanted and did. That's all :)

In any game (Developer invests (time-resources and forces) + then the sponsors invest resources and time in this or that game !!!! After that the sponsors are already waiting for the continuation of what they invested resources and time in !!!). And then some come in saying make the switch to another engine! (Doesn't that seem disrespectful?! For the resources and time invested in this or that game! Both developers and sponsors who invest and will invest their time and money in this or that game).

And most importantly, we need games both on rpg maker and on ren and on other engines (Variety and what will happen if everything is on Ren, you tear off and there all the games are 100% and everything is on Ren :))

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What I don’t like about rpg the most is my saves don’t always work, especially for this game and office wife. It’s like every update breaks some code so your old saves don’t work anymore
Also hate all the running around town trying to find stores or houses, especially in Lida’s game makes it almost unplayable
I like what “special request” dev did with his rpg to renpy convert
He kept the rpg map and instead of running all over the screen you just click on where you want to go, works great and all saves are intact

Reactions: locopogo1 and FMag

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
As I said before the transition from games to the novel will know longer to wait for everything and for the transition + for a while there will be no new content ! And it already had this before [P and P] when [P and P] came to rpgm ! ++ Since [P and P] is engaged in parallel with the creation of the second game, the transition will take time and they need to make updates for Lily and develop unnecessary second game. (And then make the transition from game to novel :) ) (Then updates with content for Lily will get only in 2023 ha ha how many sponsors will go away ?! The risk is not justified ) + To all just because of the way the game was made and became one of the interesting games. (I have nothing against it. All engines are interesting in their own way. But for Lily Ren undesirable).

A friend who told you so ?! Different people have different opinions about these things! There are no limits ! No need to soap narrowly ! :) A person can use the rpg maker engine without battles ! According to your reasoning people who do battles need to be only on the rpg maker without battles can not do?! ha ha (They need to write and for the sake of this crap do Ren version of the game ha ha) Then people who make battles on Ren'py should spend time - effort and resources and come on rpg maker?! ha ha (And what people who did battles on Ren they probably should also write (Make the transition to another engine pliz ha ha) ) All much easier Man as he wanted and did. That's all :)

In any game (Developer invests (time-resources and forces) + then the sponsors invest resources and time in this or that game !!!! After that the sponsors are already waiting for the continuation of what they invested resources and time in !!!). And then some come in saying make the switch to another engine! (Doesn't that seem disrespectful?! For the resources and time invested in this or that game! Both developers and sponsors who invest and will invest their time and money in this or that game).

And most importantly, we need games both on rpg maker and on ren and on other engines (Variety and what will happen if everything is on Ren, you tear off and there all the games are 100% and everything is on Ren :))
renpy engine attracts more mass audience and the game will become more popular, most people hate rpgmaker it is difficult for them to figure it out especially when the game breaks down from many actions, and they do not support the author, waiting for the final version to play normally and not suffer, in rpg maker there is not even a normal view of already completed scenes, you understand that when a newbie comes to the game, he will most likely not understand this, but will simply quit the game. And I want to clarify that I'm not saying to quit everything and start transferring the game to a new engine, I'm just saying that something needs to be done, because the game has not attracted a new audience for a long time and this is very bad and it will not end in anything good, it is for this reason that the author makes, as you said, another unnecessary game because he wants to attract new people and new money for projects. :):):):)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What I don’t like about rpg the most is my saves don’t always work, especially for this game and office wife. It’s like every update breaks some code so your old saves don’t work anymore
Also hate all the running around town trying to find stores or houses, especially in Lida’s game makes it almost unplayable
I like what “special request” dev did with his rpg to renpy convert
He kept the rpg map and instead of running all over the screen you just click on where you want to go, works great and all saves are intact
renpy engine attracts more mass audience and the game will become more popular, most people hate rpgmaker it is difficult for them to figure it out especially when the game breaks down from many actions, and they do not support the author, waiting for the final version to play normally and not suffer, in rpg maker there is not even a normal view of already completed scenes, you understand that when a newbie comes to the game, he will most likely not understand this, but will simply quit the game. And I want to clarify that I'm not saying to quit everything and start transferring the game to a new engine, I'm just saying that something needs to be done, because the game has not attracted a new audience for a long time and this is very bad and it will not end in anything good, it is for this reason that the author makes, as you said, another unnecessary game because he wants to attract new people and new money for projects. :):):):)
You two talk like twins, so the answer is one for two :) haha And who is arguing about a particular engine, they are all good in their own way, the decision to use goes to the developers and creators. But diversity is what makes games stand out. Someone chose an rpg who ren or some other engine. Someone chose 3D and someone drew characters, all this is at least some variety among the mass of other games and projects. (But if everyone chooses one thing for example: RUN and everything will be similar, yes, the plot is different and everything, but most often even the plots will start to be similar, that's when the routine begins and not played from dakhnul.) Example: (You open the list of games and the place of games is all visual novels (Somewhere about treason - somewhere detective - or something similar, but it will take a little time and all the similar games will be repeated almost verbatim and do not forget because all the games have become a solid visual guidance ha ha)) What is touching - Ren prche and attracts more people haha by kachto :)) - And all because not all authors use different options in order to distinguish their Ren games among other 3D or Art (But if all ani use only Ren, there will be no diversity and modern games will not be able to stand out among 1,000,000 of the same games) - And after that, tell the authors how to attract the attention of future sponsors to themselves if there are 1,000,000 more similar games on the network?! That's right, not as a descendant that sponsors will get tired of it sometime. Why should the sponsor pay the author of the game if you don't count the same haha (How many games will be thrown starting or a little later when the author realizes that he doesn't get money for creating his game??? There are already quite a few who have given up creating games, but if the diversity disappears, then there will be more of those who have tried and thrown! 100% or does someone think that a few good game authors will skip making games forever? No , no , that 's why it 's good when the authors manage to somehow hold on and continue their game ! Concretion generates demand and development of everything. But when there are no those who can create a similar or better than another authors, I start (Oh, and I'll start doing 5 games at once :) And why many of their games will not see the correct development and will be abandoned!)) () (Oh, the most interesting things are still in the front to discuss ha-ha and this is a brief description ha-ha) 2) There is no running around on Ren ha-ha ha-ha don't make me laugh already a lot of games where you do that you run back and forth and a lot of games there are not even additional frames, just kara and move here or there (Or it's not running around when you spend time on 1 card and the same text and I'll go there and place to go gg teleport around the city or at home haha) it's good that not all authors are like that and there are authors who show and tell the life of someone and not stupidly click here or there and get (5-10 minutes of text and 1 frame :)) 3) - One or another game made a Ren version and it benefited haha the authors made Ren because the sponsors got tired and began to refuse their support towards the author a little. WHAT CONCERNS LILY is fine with them, and it would be even better if they threw their forces only on one game without being distracted by another game [P and P] just decided that they could afford to spend time developing another game with a new game (I once kind of said this, so I'll say very briefly) if [P and P] had fewer delays with the release date of updates for Lily, then there would be more sponsors, but alas [P and P] do not think that you need to cherish your ripotation before the sponsors. And regarding Oyy [P and P] are making a second game, yes, to attract new sponsors haha And the question is how many new sponsors they will have, there will be updates to their games as before for at least 6 months for the sake of one update :) And maybe even worse, because after [P and P] release their second unnecessary game, for sure the release time will be more than 6 months :) (Unless of course their second game will not immediately be a Full version, which is unlikely :) ) Oh, I almost missed one funny moment (Broken Saves haha) For how many years I've been playing and all the saves for Lily have always worked for me, not once was that if saving didn 't work !!! NOT ONCE !!! As the update comes out, I play with my saves and everything is fine. (And you 've probably never met where I don 't work ) or do you think this problem is only with RPG versions ? haha no, there are not a few games from Ren where your saves will not earn, at least not in the place where the game update ends and for which you have to do quite a few saves, but why not start the whole game again (Oh, so you can run through the game on Ren quickly haha, I know similar words haha) But not all games on Ren run fast (And all are contagious reasons 1) A lot of text - A lot of running around, click there, click here, and if there is also a reputation or a similar function and in addition different variations of sea routes, then you will have to run a LOT again, and this time) Well, the worst thing is when you meet a game on Ren or another engine and you need every fucking update to start from the beginning or proctically from the very beginning (And this is already routine and in an Rpg you will have at least a little rest from the text and if the author is normal, you can look at the mapping maps, although many cheat and mapping is not there, only the transfer of punishment, but it's a shame.) And again by the way, oh, some game has become better because of the transition to Ren ha ha I although I don't follow every game, but I do know that they wouldn't have to do this if it weren't for (Bugs and a long lack of updates that sponsors have to wait for) (You see bugs - Oh, yes, Lano knows the words again) There are bugs in many games , some authors are lazy and it 's easier for them to transfer to another engine than to fix the error ! But there are also those authors who do their job properly and they don 't want to make the transition to another engine ! Well, bugs happen on Ren and are not uncommon cretical and why will you have to play the game from the beginning (And this, as you know, is a living hell when you have to go through the game on Ren every time or from time to time, not because the player himself wanted to, but because of the fact that the author has made a mistake and it happens that the author does not want to spoil it with words (Well, this is not a cretical error twist at the right moment) haha, but this is a problem for the player and the user of the game! ) and one more point (There is no preview of the passed moments haha) The game has a gallery with all the scenes (Although I haven't been there since 1.4 or 1.5, I'm not a fan of getting into the gallery before the Final version of any game, that's when I close the whole game 100%, then I study the gallery!) Oh, but who am I saying this to right there is no viewing of scenes haha (Oh, the most important thing is that I have sohroneia on every scene of the game :)) Authors if they need more sponsors, then authors need to do regular updates of their games and not (six months for one update haha) And yes (Here you see the curtain ha-ha) All the authors have curtains and even on the Ren versions!!! (And he said that there will be no delays with Ren, or someone thinks that the Frames themselves will appear in the game :) Everything takes time, effort and money :)) (And transitions of any game will cause delays + you need to create additional frames so switching to another engine is the And that's RIGHT, IT TAKES TIME!)!)

Reactions: dark_dant

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
You two talk like twins, so the answer is one for two :) haha And who is arguing about a particular engine, they are all good in their own way, the decision to use goes to the developers and creators. But diversity is what makes games stand out. Someone chose an rpg who ren or some other engine. Someone chose 3D and someone drew characters, all this is at least some variety among the mass of other games and projects. (But if everyone chooses one thing for example: RUN and everything will be similar, yes, the plot is different and everything, but most often even the plots will start to be similar, that's when the routine begins and not played from dakhnul.) Example: (You open the list of games and the place of games is all visual novels (Somewhere about treason - somewhere detective - or something similar, but it will take a little time and all the similar games will be repeated almost verbatim and do not forget because all the games have become a solid visual guidance ha ha)) What is touching - Ren prche and attracts more people haha by kachto :)) - And all because not all authors use different options in order to distinguish their Ren games among other 3D or Art (But if all ani use only Ren, there will be no diversity and modern games will not be able to stand out among 1,000,000 of the same games) - And after that, tell the authors how to attract the attention of future sponsors to themselves if there are 1,000,000 more similar games on the network?! That's right, not as a descendant that sponsors will get tired of it sometime. Why should the sponsor pay the author of the game if you don't count the same haha (How many games will be thrown starting or a little later when the author realizes that he doesn't get money for creating his game??? There are already quite a few who have given up creating games, but if the diversity disappears, then there will be more of those who have tried and thrown! 100% or does someone think that a few good game authors will skip making games forever? No , no , that 's why it 's good when the authors manage to somehow hold on and continue their game ! Concretion generates demand and development of everything. But when there are no those who can create a similar or better than another authors, I start (Oh, and I'll start doing 5 games at once :) And why many of their games will not see the correct development and will be abandoned!)) () (Oh, the most interesting things are still in the front to discuss ha-ha and this is a brief description ha-ha) 2) There is no running around on Ren ha-ha ha-ha don't make me laugh already a lot of games where you do that you run back and forth and a lot of games there are not even additional frames, just kara and move here or there (Or it's not running around when you spend time on 1 card and the same text and I'll go there and place to go gg teleport around the city or at home haha) it's good that not all authors are like that and there are authors who show and tell the life of someone and not stupidly click here or there and get (5-10 minutes of text and 1 frame :)) 3) - One or another game made a Ren version and it benefited haha the authors made Ren because the sponsors got tired and began to refuse their support towards the author a little. WHAT CONCERNS LILY is fine with them, and it would be even better if they threw their forces only on one game without being distracted by another game [P and P] just decided that they could afford to spend time developing another game with a new game (I once kind of said this, so I'll say very briefly) if [P and P] had fewer delays with the release date of updates for Lily, then there would be more sponsors, but alas [P and P] do not think that you need to cherish your ripotation before the sponsors. And regarding Oyy [P and P] are making a second game, yes, to attract new sponsors haha And the question is how many new sponsors they will have, there will be updates to their games as before for at least 6 months for the sake of one update :) And maybe even worse, because after [P and P] release their second unnecessary game, for sure the release time will be more than 6 months :) (Unless of course their second game will not immediately be a Full version, which is unlikely :) ) Oh, I almost missed one funny moment (Broken Saves haha) For how many years I've been playing and all the saves for Lily have always worked for me, not once was that if saving didn 't work !!! NOT ONCE !!! As the update comes out, I play with my saves and everything is fine. (And you 've probably never met where I don 't work ) or do you think this problem is only with RPG versions ? haha no, there are not a few games from Ren where your saves will not earn, at least not in the place where the game update ends and for which you have to do quite a few saves, but why not start the whole game again (Oh, so you can run through the game on Ren quickly haha, I know similar words haha) But not all games on Ren run fast (And all are contagious reasons 1) A lot of text - A lot of running around, click there, click here, and if there is also a reputation or a similar function and in addition different variations of sea routes, then you will have to run a LOT again, and this time) Well, the worst thing is when you meet a game on Ren or another engine and you need every fucking update to start from the beginning or proctically from the very beginning (And this is already routine and in an Rpg you will have at least a little rest from the text and if the author is normal, you can look at the mapping maps, although many cheat and mapping is not there, only the transfer of punishment, but it's a shame.) And again by the way, oh, some game has become better because of the transition to Ren ha ha I although I don't follow every game, but I do know that they wouldn't have to do this if it weren't for (Bugs and a long lack of updates that sponsors have to wait for) (You see bugs - Oh, yes, Lano knows the words again) There are bugs in many games , some authors are lazy and it 's easier for them to transfer to another engine than to fix the error ! But there are also those authors who do their job properly and they don 't want to make the transition to another engine ! Well, bugs happen on Ren and are not uncommon cretical and why will you have to play the game from the beginning (And this, as you know, is a living hell when you have to go through the game on Ren every time or from time to time, not because the player himself wanted to, but because of the fact that the author has made a mistake and it happens that the author does not want to spoil it with words (Well, this is not a cretical error twist at the right moment) haha, but this is a problem for the player and the user of the game! ) and one more point (There is no preview of the passed moments haha) The game has a gallery with all the scenes (Although I haven't been there since 1.4 or 1.5, I'm not a fan of getting into the gallery before the Final version of any game, that's when I close the whole game 100%, then I study the gallery!) Oh, but who am I saying this to right there is no viewing of scenes haha (Oh, the most important thing is that I have sohroneia on every scene of the game :)) Authors if they need more sponsors, then authors need to do regular updates of their games and not (six months for one update haha) And yes (Here you see the curtain ha-ha) All the authors have curtains and even on the Ren versions!!! (And he said that there will be no delays with Ren, or someone thinks that the Frames themselves will appear in the game :) Everything takes time, effort and money :)) (And transitions of any game will cause delays + you need to create additional frames so switching to another engine is the And that's RIGHT, IT TAKES TIME!)!)
bro I don't have time to read your memoirs, I just want this game to become more popular that's all, take it easy and don't be a stupid fanatic

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
bro I don't have time to read your memoirs, I just want this game to become more popular that's all, take it easy and don't be a stupid fanatic
Sorry Bro don 't be stupid don 't think primitively ! :)
I have nothing to answer you if you don't know how to listen and read :) Calm down Bro !

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is one of the best And to make the game even better, the game needs to be filled with adventures :) But judging by the frames that [P and P] do for the desktop, if [P and P] do all this in the game, the game will become even more interesting :) (Some of the frames for the desktop have already appeared in the game. Thanks a lot for that [P and P])

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
except NLP (ToN and TGO etc) is of course super successful currently ranking 4th in of all (with more than 13000 Patreons) using the same rpg engine P and P is using... so it's not the engine it's the content and the frequency of updates.

Reactions: FavenXXX

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
except NLP (ToN and TGO etc) is of course super successful currently ranking 4th in of all (with more than 13000 Patreons) using the same rpg engine P and P is using... so it's not the engine it's the content and the frequency of updates.
I noticed the game already in the late stage of its development, as far as I know, there were much more patrons before, why the game has lost popularity so much? there are games much worse than Lily, but there are more than thousands of patrons, I don’t understand what’s wrong?

• Wow

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
In my modest opinion, using the rpgm engine only makes sense with games in which you have battles, otherwise renpy is the best choice.
That and the sense of discovery, like the fred scene where you play the dude and if you look trough the window you see the scene with fred and lily. those kind of additions make it worth while to be in rpgm. But unfortunately there aren't many of those kind of scenes in the game.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
I noticed the game already in the late stage of its development, as far as I know, there were much more patrons before, why the game has lost popularity so much? there are games much worse than Lily, but there are more than thousands of patrons, I don’t understand what’s wrong?
Well p&p screwed the pooch on that one, they basically started slowing down production and every release takes longer and longer so people stopped supporting it(including me). Tbh i feel like the game was decent at the start but slowly started deteriorating, that in combination with the slower releases killed their support imo.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Many devs have the intention to milk donators more or less, if the game goes to the end and it's quite popular (i.e. they have enough patreons). Sometimes its just a bit annoying, sometimes it angers ppl AF. If they go too far - they just start to loose support.
To think carefully - why NLT games mentioned above are so popular? I can't say the storylines and h-scenes of their games are absolutely brilliant. High-quality and well-thought-out, but not outstanding. The main reason of their high popularity is just very strict release schedule.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Many devs have the intention to milk donators more or less, if the game goes to the end and it's quite popular (i.e. they have enough patreons). Sometimes its just a bit annoying, sometimes it angers ppl AF. If they go too far - they just start to loose support.
To think carefully - why NLT games mentioned above are so popular? I can't say the storylines and h-scenes of their games are absolutely brilliant. High-quality and well-thought-out, but not outstanding. The main reason of their high popularity is just very strict release schedule.
Holy words.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Here is part of the answer ↓
Well p&p screwed the pooch on that one, they basically started slowing down production and every release takes longer and longer so people stopped supporting it(including me). Tbh i feel like the game was decent at the start but slowly started deteriorating, that in combination with the slower releases killed their support imo.
I'll add a few words. - ↑
Yes, I agree. But all this is due to the fact that they were engaged in their second unnecessary game if they were focused only on Lily. Then maybe they would have been able to release updates faster :)!

Yes, there are these problems with the long absence of updates for Lily. But Lily's game still remains good, and thanks to the fact that [P and P] continues to fill Lily with scenes and adventures of Lily, thanks to these fillings, the game becomes better. (But [P and P] still have a lot of work to do in order to fall in and tell a full story!)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
That's right, if there wasn't a long absence of updates and these delays in the release of updates, then everything would be better! :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
That and the sense of discovery, like the fred scene where you play the dude and if you look trough the window you see the scene with fred and lily. those kind of additions make it worth while to be in rpgm. But unfortunately there aren't many of those kind of scenes in the game.
You are right under this point of view; it might depend on how the game is planned: I liked the first chapter of AEA (rpgm instead of renpy), but the difference is that LOTV doesn't have a journal nor names on the building. You know, with so much time between updates it's hard for me to remember what I have to do and where to go, so renpy can come in handy in this case ... or they can simply ad a journal and a map.

• Angry

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Here is part of the answer ↓

I'll add a few words. - ↑
Yes, I agree. But all this is due to the fact that they were engaged in their second unnecessary game if they were focused only on Lily. Then maybe they would have been able to release updates faster :)!

Yes, there are these problems with the long absence of updates for Lily. But Lily's game still remains good, and thanks to the fact that [P and P] continues to fill Lily with scenes and adventures of Lily, thanks to these fillings, the game becomes better. (But [P and P] still have a lot of work to do in order to fall in and tell a full story!)
Well lily is one of my favorite games right now along with anna, I look forward to every update and don't miss anything. It is a pity that updates are released so rarely, because the content that appears in the updates can be done in 2-3 months. In fact, judging by the wallpaper, we are somewhere in the middle of history and there will be many more updates. I really hope that the author will release updates more often and the audience of the game will grow because it will be incredibly disappointing if this game is abandoned, we will lose a lot :cry: I hope this never happens P and P will bring the game to the end)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes