Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Many devs have the intention to milk donators more or less, if the game goes to the end and it's quite popular (i.e. they have enough patreons). Sometimes its just a bit annoying, sometimes it angers ppl AF. If they go too far - they just start to loose support.
To think carefully - why NLT games mentioned above are so popular? I can't say the storylines and h-scenes of their games are absolutely brilliant. High-quality and well-thought-out, but not outstanding. The main reason of their high popularity is just very strict release schedule.
exactly, frequent releases of engaging content is the name of the game (NLT produces 2 releases per month).
Does not have to be best content, just good because as long as you release often you get Patreons and have a winning business.

and it's logical: I think a lot of Patreons think it's a good deal to get 2 releases for every month they pay...

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Hoping it really comes out now in the first half of February as P and P commented
01 Pool Guy scene (is there an anal scene in the pool or inside the house?)
01 Library ( irrelevant to me ... let's see )
01 Rick (I thought it was over already)
02 Scenes in the park bathroom, will it gloryhole? 0/

whf

Nov 9, 2017
exactly, frequent releases of engaging content is the name of the game (NLT produces 2 releases per month).
Does not have to be best content, just good because as long as you release often you get Patreons and have a winning business.

and it's logical: I think a lot of Patreons think it's a good deal to get 2 releases for every month they pay...
More important to me is that it's easier to follow a story of a game that is regulatly and often updated. While Lily remains the only game with such bad update cycle that I follow, my enjoyment would be much better if it was updated regularly. This way I enjoy what is in the update with no context to past scenes because I simply don't remember what happened in last update.

asraa

Oct 5, 2017
it looks like it will get delayed because of his health as always. ( icstor is gonna become a godfather)

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
six months with little content is unacceptable. And let's not talk about 200,000 characters, that at 255 beats per minute, that's a couple of weeks. UNACCEPTABLE. You should charge per update.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes