FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I want to see Lily and her slutty stripper friend go through a bar and just fuck and suck everybody.
Maybe they can have a contest whoever can make the most guys cum the fastest gets free drinks
Interesting :) There are three guys at the bar (Regular customers) The owner of the bar has already arranged entertainment for Lily in order to earn more. Maybe there will be a sequel at least it sounds interesting. :)

But personally, I expect a continuation with the owner of the bar,
the workers who are building a house for Lily (#1 :love: )
and of course the adventure with Nicole :)

maybe when Lily finds out about Nick's mistress, she decides to take revenge on him in full and allow everyone who wants to have fun with herself right in front of his eyes:p
Hey, as interesting as the thought sounds It would definitely be overkill for Lily! Especially for (anyone who wants to have fun with Lily ) anything can be, But the most overkill would be for Lily is (cheating right in front of her husband's eyes) that would definitely be overkill!

It should not be forgotten that Lily is not a (Whore and not a prostitute) - Example: Nick has already caught Lily cheating with Fred and Lily went with Nick to the doctor to save her marriage so she could save her relationship and marriage with Nick ! (Lily may have many different adventures, but for Lily, the relationship with Nick is number one.)

Yes, Lily can get back at Nick for example :) (As it was in the strip club :) ) If Nick lies :) (Lily will cheat on her husband right in front of Nick with the owner of the cafe - But Nick doesn't know it's Lily :) ) But when it's all over, Lily rushes to Nick so she doesn't ruin her life! And then there's (Nick catches Fred with Lily in Lily and Nick's bedroom before she goes to the strip club, which is also in front of her husband but Nick doesn't know it's Lily) Lily can have fun as long as it doesn't mess up her life or her relationship with Nick! (These are the kind of moments that are interesting and most importantly Lily cherishes her relationship with Nick :) ) (So it's unlikely that Lily will cheat in front of her husband! )

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Lily has a huge potential to expand the supplement and fill the world around Lily! Also, the game can tell not only what is happening now or what will be the game can tell what was before in the life of Lily !
Which would be very interesting :love: !

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Interesting :) There are three guys at the bar (Regular customers) The owner of the bar has already arranged entertainment for Lily in order to earn more. Maybe there will be a sequel at least it sounds interesting. :)

But personally, I expect a continuation with the owner of the bar,
the workers who are building a house for Lily (#1 :love: )
and of course the adventure with Nicole :)

Hey, as interesting as the thought sounds It would definitely be overkill for Lily! Especially for (anyone who wants to have fun with Lily ) anything can be, But the most overkill would be for Lily is (cheating right in front of her husband's eyes) that would definitely be overkill!

It should not be forgotten that Lily is not a (Whore and not a prostitute) - Example: Nick has already caught Lily cheating with Fred and Lily went with Nick to the doctor to save her marriage so she could save her relationship and marriage with Nick ! (Lily may have many different adventures, but for Lily, the relationship with Nick is number one.)

Yes, Lily can get back at Nick for example :) (As it was in the strip club :) ) If Nick lies :) (Lily will cheat on her husband right in front of Nick with the owner of the cafe - But Nick doesn't know it's Lily :) ) But when it's all over, Lily rushes to Nick so she doesn't ruin her life! And then there's (Nick catches Fred with Lily in Lily and Nick's bedroom before she goes to the strip club, which is also in front of her husband but Nick doesn't know it's Lily) Lily can have fun as long as it doesn't mess up her life or her relationship with Nick! (These are the kind of moments that are interesting and most importantly Lily cherishes her relationship with Nick :) ) (So it's unlikely that Lily will cheat in front of her husband! )
Yeah, I didn’t mean that bar she works at. I meant the one where they played those guys in foosball and lost the bet, don’t think that was the stripclub but that could work too

Reactions: FavenXXX and GateC.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, I didn’t mean that bar she works at. I meant the one where they played those guys in foosball and lost the bet, don’t think that was the stripclub but that could work too
This should also be an interesting moment And besides, that club has only been used in the game once so far, it would be interesting to continue connected with that club, besides, Lily and Nicole have familiar guys there :love: By the way, striptease clubs were also only once in the game It would be interesting if Lily decides to work there or help Nicole :love: Let's hope that in the future we will visit these places more than once :love: These are new places and they are interesting

Well, the scene in the bar would be cool too. Drunk men, there is a toilet nearby, random visitors, etc. :giggle:
When I answered him, I thought he was talking about the Bar where Lily works, and he meant about the club :)

But I agree with you similar scene in the bar also very tempting and interesting sounds :love: In addition Lily has already performed there with Nicole in the bathroom + in addition Lily has agreed to the bar owner's cunning plans and also Lily has pleased the owner nicely :love: In addition, Lily is now even closer to the owner of the bar :love:
Looking forward to all the updates and hope the game will continue to evolve :) (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes