FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
They first wrote in February and about "a few days". So what I don't understand is if have to count these few days from their message or from March 1st.
However, "as soon as possible" is never a good sign.

View attachment 1682993
as soon as possible they are trying to release an update :) I wonder if [P and P] will surprise us or not. :)
thanks FMag for the screenshot

Reactions: FMag

MeeperMooper

Oct 17, 2017
There is no news. They will probably go radio silent and say something went wrong and that the update will come by some date in the future.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
There are some interesting scenes in the upcoming update, but all these months between updates and this delay, idk, could be tomorrow or could be next month. This sucks.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
There are some interesting scenes in the upcoming update, but all these months between updates and this delay, idk, could be tomorrow or could be next month. This sucks.
It would be faster if [P and P] 1) Did only one game and engaged only in making updates For Lily of the Valley 2) If [P and P] kept their word regarding the release date of updates :) 3) If [P and P] stopped using their own excuses ([P and P]: Updates are coming soon and then [P and P] themselves delay the release of the update until the new month of the year)
(There are delays, but not every update!)

At first it was said the beginning of February, then until the end of February, and the last words at the beginning of March and the most recent words (Update soon :)) Now we are waiting for this (Update soon) to come! :)

Already on March 8, I wonder when [P and P] will have the time and the day when (Update coming soon :)) How much longer to wait for this (Update coming soon :)) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: locopogo1

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017

The problem is there is so much time passing that some plots seem to be forgotten. I mean, the guy she convinced to work for her boss and that she should have worked with is totally out of the scene (too bad, it is the first character after Fred that had a chemistry with Lily).

It is a little sad, maybe they should at least keep a roadmap in order not to lose themselves...

Reactions: CRBM01

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
It would be faster if [P and P] 1) Did only one game and engaged only in making updates For Lily of the Valley 2) If [P and P] kept their word regarding the release date of updates :) 3) If [P and P] stopped using their own excuses ([P and P]: Updates are coming soon and then [P and P] themselves delay the release of the update until the new month of the year)
(There are delays, but not every update!)

At first it was said the beginning of February, then until the end of February, and the last words at the beginning of March and the most recent words (Update soon :)) Now we are waiting for this (Update soon) to come! :)

Already on March 8, I wonder when [P and P] will have the time and the day when (Update coming soon :)) How much longer to wait for this (Update coming soon :)) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I remember their other game, but in these years I've only seen like 2 pictures of it and on their Patreon page there's nothing about it. Are we sure they really have this second game?

4.30 star(s) 51 Votes