FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Well, let's see if there will be an update for Lily

today or [P and P] will wait for the end of March and the beginning of April
(With new excuses :))

[P and P] Stop delaying the release of updates, think about your sponsors and fans for once

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Necore and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

[P and P] Stop delaying the release of updates, think about your sponsors and fans for once
End of March = +7 months from the last update.
4/5 scenes require 3/4 months, if you are really focused, 4/5 if it's your part-time job. Over 7 months and already a one month delay because of renders, it means you were not ready when you announced the release the first time.
Talking about sponsors, 230 patrons with a 1110$ monthly income, means that the average level of supporters is a 3$ tier and then there are some 10$, so they already lost a lot of support.
One more week is already too much, but waiting for the end of the month is a slap in the face.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

he can do whatever he wants and release updates whenever he wants, because his patrons will tolerate it, and he knows that even if the update doesn't come out this month, it won't change anything, people will be angry with him but still support the game and wait, he understands this perfectly well and will do with the game and the audience whatever he wants and the excuses he writes, I'm 100 percent sure that he created a notebook where many options have already been written on how to respond in advance, and people who believe in it, the author considers stupid idiots who will believe in any naive lie.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Well, in fact, if the update is not ready, then there is no point in releasing it. I don't know for what reasons, but if they don't release it, then it's necessary. All we can do is just wait. :confused: Fortunately, now there is an Elden Ring that brightens up the expectation. Maybe they are stuck in this wonderful game too!? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

kango6111

May 13, 2018
They are too deep into the month to release now, they will not release the game until they have scooped another month of subscription fees... it is the same trend... announce "This weekend!(lol)", unexpected bugs or "we really wanted to get another scene in this update we were passionate about (there was never "another scene").

Long story short, don't expect anything until the first week of April, after the fees have been collected.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
They are too deep into the month to release now, they will not release the game until they have scooped another month of subscription fees... it is the same trend... announce "This weekend!(lol)", unexpected bugs or "we really wanted to get another scene in this update we were passionate about (there was never "another scene").

Long story short, don't expect anything until the first week of April, after the fees have been collected.
Yeah, classic P and P :ROFLMAO:

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
How old is this game? Until now, everyone continues to sacredly believe the developer? Apparently, they also believe in Santa Claus that they are special and that someone is interested in their successful life and everyone owes and owes them everything. Where is the crowd of runaway whiners-donators? Ah, they're all here. Also looking forward to updates.
And some will even donate. Yes, you can hang noodles on your ear and milk for money forever.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is very good

But [P and P] as a developer is getting worse and worse :( Updates are becoming rarer and the postponement of updates for Lily is becoming more and more frequent :( (Postponing the release date of updates for an unknown period from a couple of days to months !)

(I haven't been a sponsor of [P and P] for a long time, so I don't really have to complain :)
Two reasons to complain about [P and P] is
1) [P and P] is doing fewer and fewer updates per YEAR!! and
2) postponed the release of updates for Lily more and more often! :) )

Soon the update will be released once every 12 months
(Joke haha though knowing [P and P] :) in the near future it may be so :))

[P and P] used to be better and updates came out more often !

Reactions: Honamyzer

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe it has something to do with outsourcing? Perhaps he uses this function for animation, translation, or something else. It's just that it's more like it doesn't depend on him. It's as if they themselves are waiting for some kind of result, and it seems to me that this is not at all connected with the transition to a new month of payment. Although it can just fix errors and testing takes so much time. In any case, it is unpleasant, of course, for all parties. :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sooooooo the dev said its gonna be released in February then he said at the beginning of March and then last week he said "this weekend" We are already monday and still nothing lmao?
What is his last answer ? "sorry guys some problems happened but the game will be ready during this month?"

It's horrible to see a developer playing with us like that. If he knows for weeks that the update is not ready why tell us that its coming?? I really do not understand.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Sooooooo the dev said its gonna be released in February then he said at the beginning of March and then last week he said "this weekend" We are already monday and still nothing lmao?
What is his last answer ? "sorry guys some problems happened but the game will be ready during this month?"

It's horrible to see a developer playing with us like that. If he knows for weeks that the update is not ready why tell us that its coming?? I really do not understand.
You are right, but at this point I'd rather have no more messages from him and wait for the update to appear. Any other excuse now would feel very disrespectful.

Reactions: gabich69

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, it's been fewer and fewer releases per year, and for me the problem it's not the time itself he takes to release, it's the content of the update vs the time to realease it... for me it don't justify, for example, wait 7 months to play 3 or 4 scenes.
There are other games that take that long to release but the content is much higher and the renders/animations give much more work than this one, so that's justifiable, "Being a DIK" for example, but there's others.
In those games as you play the update you see the time spent, in this one, in the last few updates I don't see work to justify 6 or 7 months, for the content showed 2-3 months tops.

But who am I to complaint, I'm not patreon and there's a lot of other games to play.

I like the game, but I don't see a bright future to it if this continues, most likely it will be abandoned, what is a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: FavenXXX and FMag

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Yes, it's been fewer and fewer releases per year, and for me the problem it's not the time itself he takes to release, it's the content of the update vs the time to realease it... for me it don't justify, for example, wait 7 months to play 3 or 4 scenes.
There are other games that take that long to release but the content is much higher and the renders/animations give much more work than this one, so that's justifiable, "Being a DIK" for example, but there's others.
In those games as you play the update you see the time spent, in this one, in the last few updates I don't see work to justify 6 or 7 months, for the content showed 2-3 months tops.

But who am I to complaint, I'm not patreon and there's a lot of other games to play.

I like the game, but I don't see a bright future to it if this continues, most likely it will be abandoned, what is a shame.
the author lost the support of people because he released updates very rarely, now the patrons never exceeds 250, such a small number of people does not give him a normal income, so he develops the game only in his spare time, of course it is his fault and no one but him is to blame, but now it's not so important, it has long been unable to reach even an income of $ 1,500, so you can forget about the faster release of updates, for me, this is very bad news, because Lily's story deserves more, and I don't want this game to be abandoned :cry:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
There is also another element that in recent months has begun to make supporters doubt the time it takes to develop games: fan art.
One of the clearest examples of this is True Bond. Despite the various excuses for the rendering time, there have been some users who in their spare time were able to publish even 4 or 5 images per day (with very good quality); so waiting 5 months for 200/250 renders (with the coding part and the rest obvious) is not realistic. So talking about LOTV, all this time simply means that he's not working on the game, which is fine, but at least be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: mihnea fotescu
Feb 12, 2018
Last year I was accused around here that I am too hars with the developper. I took a step back, no comments, not playing the game etc. Now I see that there are a lot of people annoyed by the antiques pulled by P and P. They are scammers, end of discussion. They just want to milk the patrons and they do not give a foot about there own game. The saddest thing is that Lily is undeniable one of the most stunning figures created in these type of games and the story had initialy some strong points. Probably somewhere in mid april the game will be updated and then again in mid september, but hey, does it worth playing, even for free (not to mention as a patron) this game? I think not. But as long as the creators will have their cohort of die hard supporters, scammers will alaways be around us. I really prefer honesty: if a developper had enough with a game, it's better to aknwoledge that in front of his community and thats it, the game is over, everybody can live their life further without any problems. but milking contributors month after month and delivering sub par updates... thats simply a nasty approach. The only thing that P and P can do now is to have a clean slate: they need to adress in honesty the situation and to say it clear if they have the time and passion to continue with this story of Lily (and doing it in a proper way, with constant updates, maybe 4 or 5 significant updates per year) or they stop with this game, so the people around here and there patrons will not have further expecations anymore... for those wanting to play a nice game, with interesting stroy and sexy characters, try The Night Driver, for me this one was a revelation last month when i discover it.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes