locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1711974

Yeah not this weekend, i can already tell.
this is what will actually happen, tomorrow he will say that unfortunately he cannot release the update because it is not ready yet, next weekend he will say that he is almost done he needs a few more days more likely the whole next weekend is 100 percent, and all March will end he will receive money for April and then he will tell us good news I am releasing an update :ROFLMAO:

Feb 12, 2018
Do you see how it plays? He seems to be doing riddles, truly a clown. Take the patreon money out of him and have someone else take the project who wants to work and is serious.
yep, thats the solution. i already seen some good art work in the fanart thread so maybe some serious people can take the project and finished it. I would subscribe right away. P and P have become a scam.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The words [P and P] become useless !
[P and P] Breaks his words and promises more and more often !!
It's a pity that such a Lily of the Valley game with great potential suffers both for [P and P] and their delays !!!
With the potential , Lily of the Valley can tell and show a lot !!!!

It's a pity what's going on with the game Lily of the Valley.
And it 's a pity for her still untapped potential !!!!!
But most of all it is a pity that [P and P] does not understand or does not want to understand that they spoil the time of their sponsors and fans with their delays!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: locopogo1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The last words [P and P] update on the weekend will be released and then [P and P] says maybe on Monday :)
I wonder what [P and P] will say today ha-ha :)
We are waiting for the exact news from [P and P] ha-ha :)

[P and P] may have forgotten, but [P and P] said that the update will be released at the end of February at the beginning of March and the end of March is coming soon and the update has not yet come out! But there are a lot of excuses and excuses !!! :)

But if we talk without jokes. [P and P] enough excuses and excuses stop postponing the release of updates!
Release an update to the game already WITHOUT your own excuses !!

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
I already tried to talk to P and P today and it's certain that he disappeared ..... he doesn't give satisfaction to his patreons it's not worth it ..... so I canceled mine .....
Without commitment
don't speak the truths
it's unbelievable
thats the only solution. stop financing this scam until he really adress all these delaying problems and make up his mind: finishing the game or not. Postponing every single time and delivering just 2 updates per year is non-sense for his patreons.

Reactions: LarryF

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
thats the only solution. stop financing this scam until he really adress all these delaying problems and make up his mind: finishing the game or not. Postponing every single time and delivering just 2 updates per year is non-sense for his patreons.
if this continues, then the game will be abandoned and the complete cessation of support will happen by itself, people are already on edge so if he wants to save the project i would suggest releasing the game this month because he is playing with fire and people's patience might run out, how it was with other games when people just got tired of it and the game died.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
if this continues, then the game will be abandoned and the complete cessation of support will happen by itself, people are already on edge so if he wants to save the project i would suggest releasing the game this month because he is playing with fire and people's patience might run out, how it was with other games when people just got tired of it and the game died.
Maybe their (if even both have the time working on game) focus more on their new game which I still wait for a teaser or something but yet I still didn’t hear anything about the game anymore even I thought most of their production time went into the new project. I personally wouldn’t mind to play a new curvy lily in a sci fi scenario with a fat ugly alien-Fred. But I kind of doubt that this will happen

• Angry
Reactions: LarryF and FavenXXX

GothSummer

Aug 27, 2017
Smaller, more frequent updates, that's the way to go [P and P]. You can see your community is furios and no one wants to subscribe to your patreon to pay for a full year to get 20 minutes of new gameplay per year :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes