jtw

Aug 5, 2018
I think there is something not right in the walkthrough.
For day 14 it expects a library scene which seems to require you have visited the library twice (to have 50 int), but the guide only mentions the library on day 9 and then as an option on day 10, but there it clearly favors the bar waitress option.
I tried to fix this somehow with a save editor, but the game seems to not register changed intelligence or the attempt to increase stamina to do both things...

Hans1990

Oct 1, 2020
For day 14 it expects a library scene which seems to require you have visited the library twice (to have 50 int), but the guide only mentions the library on day 9 and then as an option on day 10, but there it clearly favors the bar waitress option.
I tried to fix this somehow with a save editor, but the game seems to not register changed intelligence or the attempt to increase stamina to do both things...
54 / 5.000
Resultados de traducción
Hello, does the game have a guide, why did I stay here? 1647997348712.png

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I'll just say it like it is. Fair play without interference from outside programs.
Honestly playing is better and more interesting. :)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
And as for the update (Coming out this weekend)
ha-ha ha-ha [P and P] would say something like that!

And when the time came to release the update
[P and P] would say the update will be released next week.

But since the month is ending soon, then
(At the end of the month - the beginning of the next month 100%)
:) ha-ha ha-ha [P and P] would say something like that :)

We are not waiting for the words of the promise of the release date of the update !
We are waiting for the release of the game update itself !

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
guide was updated after each release so that part was written like 3 years ago. any bugfixes or other changes to that part of the game (first 14 days etc) since when that part of the guide was written, have not been updated in the guide. don't even know if the author of that part is active on this thread anymore...

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
guide was updated after each release so that part was written like 3 years ago. any bugfixes or other changes to that part of the game (first 14 days etc) since when that part of the guide was written, have not been updated in the guide. don't even know if the author of that part is active on this thread anymore...
I met the same difficulcies as I played RPGM version of LoTV only recently (played only renpy remake before). Lots of inaccuracies in walkthrough, possibly due to latter changes or bugfixing or whatever, especially in distribution of side quests like library, gym, delivery etc. But its possible to run in line at day 21-22 approximately, don't remember exactly. One should just keep in mind that he has a gap in this proper questline and try to overtake it at first opportunity.
And as for the update (Coming out this weekend)
ha-ha ha-ha [P and P] would say something like that!
Once again and again man :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
They are waiting April , right?
No! [P and P] said that the update will be released in late February - early March. :)
[P and P] are waiting for February - March 2023 haha :)

yes, he doesn’t care what people think he will milk the audience dry and the idiots will justify it by saying that maybe he really has problems and that development will take a lot of time, you just have to put up with it, cuckolds can't be changed.
So that there would not be a pity for the game and its untapped potential.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Really disgusting. Of course, I understand that a person did not keep his word, etc. did not release an update in time, but this is life. Anything can happen. War, illness, death of a loved one, etc. It 's not very pretty . In any case, you can always write a personal message, and not take out this dirt and yourself a complete fool in public.

• Wow
Reactions: FavenXXX
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes