FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is very interesting and good! Lily of the Valley also has a huge potential (You can show and tell a lot of things, you can also add a lot) Personally, my opinion is: I don't want the game Lily of the Valley to be abandoned and changed to another game!!! And I hope the game will develop further ! :) Abandoning Lily of the Valley , which has a huge potential, would be very stupid !

And here's an example: (A scene with workers in a Tavern, during the construction of a house (So it's generally a fire and not a scene :love: ) A scene in Nicole and Lily's Nightclub, A Scene in a Strip Bar :love:, A TV Show with Lily Wow that was Lily's fire :love: The artist, And Fred's scenes with Fred are also very interesting :love: and many more other Scenes )
All these scenes are a very good example Of Lily of the Valley just has a huge untold and untold potential !!!
You can 't give up such a game and such a project !
Abandoning such a game is a loss for everyone, both for the creator of the game and for Sponsors and Fans, everyone has invested TIME AND MONEY in this game (But most importantly, people's time invested in the game)
Abandoning the game means losing time invested in this game by both Authors and sponsors and fans!!!

The game still has a lot to show and tell.
I will hope for the best for the Lily of the Valley game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CRBM01

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
The big problem is piracy.
according to statistics, only 5-7 percent of people who downloaded the game illegally were willing to pay for it, if a person does not have free money, he will not spend it on the game, some authors think that if there was no piracy, they would be much richer, but it just works on the contrary, the majority of players, including me, found and downloaded the game illegally, and then when they saw that this is a good product began to support the author financially. We must not forget that if there was no piracy, the author would have to spend money and energy on PR, because the person who downloaded the game for free will easily recommend it to someone else, unlike the person who spent money on it. in place of the authors, I would fight piracy in another way, made a quality product and at the end of each update asked the players to support the game because without financial support there will be no good content that they love so much, so that the players themselves understand that without their support the game cannot exist.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
according to statistics, only 5-7 percent of people who downloaded the game illegally were willing to pay for it, if a person does not have free money, he will not spend it on the game, some authors think that if there was no piracy, they would be much richer, but it just works on the contrary, the majority of players, including me, found and downloaded the game illegally, and then when they saw that this is a good product began to support the author financially. We must not forget that if there was no piracy, the author would have to spend money and energy on PR, because the person who downloaded the game for free will easily recommend it to someone else, unlike the person who spent money on it. in place of the authors, I would fight piracy in another way, made a quality product and at the end of each update asked the players to support the game because without financial support there will be no good content that they love so much, so that the players themselves understand that without their support the game cannot exist.
Agreed. A lot of famous games are what they are thanks to this forum.

Reactions: FavenXXX
Feb 12, 2018
Yep, exactly my thoughts also about this „problem”. Thanks to this forum I have discovered some good games, but at first when i'vre tried them, i didnt support financially the developper. Afterwards, i had submitted my pledge for the respective creators (from deepsleep to P and P and others like DamagedCoda, DarkCoven etc). The real problem is that a lot of the creators tend to disappoint at some level, so I lost interest in some games and i didnt renew after some time some of my subscriptions. I am sure that making a game is not an easy task, but at their peak, many creators had reached their targets and the game didnt evolved in terms of fast updates, on the contrary. I think that if a game is good and if the creator is serious, many players around here tend to help financially the respective creator, even though they might have started playing the game ilegally.

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Maybe it has something to do with outsourcing? Perhaps he uses this function for animation, translation, or something else. It's just that it's more like it doesn't depend on him. It's as if they themselves are waiting for some kind of result, and it seems to me that this is not at all connected with the transition to a new month of payment. Although it can just fix errors and testing takes so much time. In any case, it is unpleasant, of course, for all parties. :confused:
Not so, the problem of out date depends entirely on him. The fairest thing to do would be to remove any patreon and have someone else take over its project.
He's been making fun of people like that for years since release 1.6. It's a clown

Reactions: giri19

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
i still can't believe he's not going to release a new version in march it's just incredible insolence, but on the other hand if the people who pay for it tolerate it then to some extent they deserve it!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
How much I Adore this game it just a shame that the developers can't make or keep a timetable for releases.

I understand if you say this weekend and it's delayed by 2 days or so but saying the weekend after & with HOPEFULLY is just disappointing.
Yes i have been a pledger of them because I like the game due I dislike Fred because he has way too many scenes but that's my opinion.

Hopefully after this release they will rethink and see how and when they announces a update.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
How much I Adore this game it just a shame that the developers can't make or keep a timetable for releases.

I understand if you say this weekend and it's delayed by 2 days or so but saying the weekend after & with HOPEFULLY is just disappointing.
Yes i have been a pledger of them because I like the game due I dislike Fred because he has way too many scenes but that's my opinion.

Hopefully after this release they will rethink and see how and when they announces a update.
I don't understand the same thing he has a loyal audience ready to support the game and there are many ideas for implementation look at the wallpaper just a huge number of ideas for the game, what is his problem, he hates this game or what, I don't understand, many authors dream of having such devoted people, it's a pity that P and P does not appreciate this!

Feb 12, 2018
I don't understand the same thing he has a loyal audience ready to support the game and there are many ideas for implementation look at the wallpaper just a huge number of ideas for the game, what is his problem, he hates this game or what, I don't understand, many authors dream of having such devoted people, it's a pity that P and P does not appreciate this!
yep, probably he does not care (anymore) about the game. The story was already written, he said that a whlie ago, so I dont see any other reason besides technicalities to delay the developping of the game... but hey, how many technical problems does he encounters?? I would really like to see P and P coming around here or at least on his Patreon page, for his subsribers, and having an honest say about the situation, but i dont think that this is going to happen because P and P acts more as a fraud who wants to embroil people.
Maybe somone else can pick up this game and finish it?!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
yep, probably he does not care (anymore) about the game. The story was already written, he said that a whlie ago, so I dont see any other reason besides technicalities to delay the developping of the game... but hey, how many technical problems does he encounters?? I would really like to see P and P coming around here or at least on his Patreon page, for his subsribers, and having an honest say about the situation, but i dont think that this is going to happen because P and P acts more as a fraud who wants to embroil people.
Maybe somone else can pick up this game and finish it?!
Judging by the logic , it 's still a long way to the end of the game ! :) Because there is a lot to show and tell ! And most importantly: (The game is not abandoned by the authors, which means that extraneous versions from do not understand who this game does not need!) The author has become slower than any turtle, The authors are even slower SLOTH :)
Plus, the author very often transfers the outputs of updates :)
But the game is not abandoned !

ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
this is the best father-in-law game that i have played so far .. so i can wait.. better then abandoning .. p and p is actually responding milfcity has stopped responding

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes