locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Some people do not discuss and do not criticize. And the first thing they start with is calling names, insulting or humiliating, which is inappropriate in relation to any person here I agree with you. We are all human beings and we must keep manners and decency in relation to others we cannot roll into the Stone Age starting to call and insult others we need to be human and not a caveman who starts snaps and insults!!
No one disputes that [P and P] have been doing business in this way in recent years.
Speak out only without name-calling insults and humiliations.

Friends, no matter how someone does, let's still be people, please. :)
it’s hard to find words when you see what’s happening, it’s certainly possible that I overdid it and I apologize if I offended someone, but understand that I was in the same situation half a year ago, the author said one thing but did another, in fact, he simply deceived people, including me, when he just delays the release just to raise more money and there is no end to it, people justify it again and become deceived again, this must end. The author must make the development of the game transparent and accurately indicate the time of the release of updates, so that people know what they are paying for, and then the audience will decide whether it is worth paying and waiting for 6-7 months for updates or not. The current state of affairs is deceit and manipulation. Definitely a game about lily is an excellent product and it is worth the monetary support, but people
but people must stop tolerating this arrogance and deceit, hopefully we can fix this now, the month is coming to an end.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I am still having doubts 1.9 is ever going to be released, this could well be the last milking attempt of PandP before they quit this all together. Just my thoughts...
so this is also one of the possible options, but I still think that he will change his mind and start updating more often, thus returning the interest of the audience, because it will bring more money than cheating and milking. I am ready to give him my money again if there are at least 4-5 updates a year.

MeeperMooper

Oct 17, 2017
so this is also one of the possible options, but I still think that he will change his mind and start updating more often, thus returning the interest of the audience, because it will bring more money than cheating and milking. I am ready to give him my money again if there are at least 4-5 updates a year.
Not to be like that, but history has shown that they tried to do this exact thing and it failed every time. Even going as far as saying that they hired someone for communication. Yeah that was a thing and how did that go xD

• Haha
Reactions: FavenXXX

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
I dont think they will h
Not to be like that, but history has shown that they tried to do this exact thing and it failed every time. Even going as far as saying that they hired someone for communication. Yeah that was a thing and how did that go xD
Even the person they hired for communication also gone radio silence

• Haha

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
I like coming back to this thread towards the end of every month just to watch the dumpster fire burn a little bit brighter as the promise of an update grown closer. Fact of the matter is that nothing is going to change and it’s not going to be the end of the world because nothing will change. It’s all going to be alright. If the update comes, then it comes. If it does not, then there is literally a metric ton of content out there to sift through. Don’t be mad, just keep fapping.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The release of 4 updates a year sounds like a super fairy tale (And 5 updates are beyond fiction haha :) !)
But if this happens sometime and 4 updates a year will be released
-- I will come back myself and start supporting the author again + I also think some of my friends will agree to hold the autor :) --
but on condition that the updates will not be postponed from the scheduled release date!!!

But personally, I agree to a realistic option (Although knowing [P and P] and my experience sounds like a fairy tale, but it is quite real and realizable in life! :) )

If [P and P] start releasing a stable update without rescheduling the scheduled release date and there will be at least 3 updates per year - that is, every 4 months a new update for the game is released steadily - (Without excuses !)

I will come back and support [P and P] again! :)

Reactions: locopogo1

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
I don't think that will happened with Lily of the valley. I got a feeling that P and P don't release the game on regular basis anymore, not because they don't want to, but because they cannot do that anymore. It seems that they have either writer block or loss the passion about the game. So they don't know what to do next.
If I'm not wrong I think a couples of month back they tried to introduce a new game. If the reception was good, they probably going to direct the attention to the new game, where they still have fresh new ideas to be able to release the new game on regular basis. Unfortunately, I think the reception at that time was not good, so it back to square one.

• Angry

mikh85

Jan 12, 2020
Cancel your subscriptions to this ransomware. The project will not be completed to the end, no matter how the developer justifies himself. Just understand and accept it.

• Angry

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don't think that will happened with Lily of the valley. I got a feeling that P and P don't release the game on regular basis anymore, not because they don't want to, but because they cannot do that anymore. It seems that they have either writer block or loss the passion about the game. So they don't know what to do next.
If I'm not wrong I think a couples of month back they tried to introduce a new game. If the reception was good, they probably going to direct the attention to the new game, where they still have fresh new ideas to be able to release the new game on regular basis. Unfortunately, I think the reception at that time was not good, so it back to square one.
[P and P] have a desktop CG! ((I may not have looked at all the CG on the desktop, but there were already quite a few of them on F95!) [P and P] have released a lot of desktop CG and they are all very interesting and most of the CG looks like they will be added to the game itself in future updates!! (Why did I decide that and everything is simple :) [P and P] it is not the first time that I am pleased that the CG frames have become full-fledged scenes inside the game itself, that's what I like) [P and P] have a lot of ideas and options for the game and scenes!!! CG is a good example of this if [P and P] didn't have options for what to do and come up with these CGS, but since [P and P] have a lot of CG, [P and P] definitely don't have any problems with interesting scenes!!!

Lily has a lot of adventures and fun ahead of her :)
She will show and tell a lot more not only about herself but also about the people around her and the places and people around her , all this will expand and make Lily 's world even better and more !!

I do not want for this project to be over , i want for this project to be properly updated ...
I totally agree with you !!!

What a good game should not be abandoned, and even more so it cannot be completed at the most interesting, since the game has even more interesting stories and scenes ahead!!
Not every game has such potential.

It is for these reasons that the most loyal sponsors stay with the author because they want to continue the story and adventures about Lily !!

They believe and want to believe in the best it is impossible to forbid people to believe in what they are interested in!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

V.1.9 Results. As always, we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. RPG maker time was not counted.
Library = 34 minutes; 96 renders; 9 animations and 31976 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 1 = 8 minutes; 14 renders; 1 animation and 6788 txt characters.
Pool Guy = 15 minutes; 47 renders; 2 animations and 13042 txt characters.
Rick = 16 minutes; 25 renders; 4 animations and 14128 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 2 = 16 minutes; 28 renders; 2 animations and 13963 txt characters.
In total V.1.9 contains 210 renders, 488 CG's, 18 animations, 79897 text characters and 89 minutes of gameplay.
Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily and other projects possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best content possible.
Cheers!
Version 1.9

keep in mind the game might be too large to download

so please wait for compressed version

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I am still wondering, how they count gameplay time? I mean is it even relevant? I never played update of this game amount of time they wrote and i was not skipping any scene or text.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the update.
Thank you for the link kind man
lotr-eowyn.gif

I am still wondering, how they count gameplay time? I mean is it even relevant? I never played update of this game amount of time they wrote and i was not skipping any scene or text.
beats me, maybe they think we don't actually read and play the game thoroughly.

Maybe they think F95 is a brain dead community of perv monkeys that only skips everything for the scenes.

*waits for download completion*

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

V.1.9 Results. As always, we've played the update while measuring time on the stopwatch. RPG maker time was not counted.
Library = 34 minutes; 96 renders; 9 animations and 31976 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 1 = 8 minutes; 14 renders; 1 animation and 6788 txt characters.
Pool Guy = 15 minutes; 47 renders; 2 animations and 13042 txt characters.
Rick = 16 minutes; 25 renders; 4 animations and 14128 txt characters.
Public Bathroom 2 = 16 minutes; 28 renders; 2 animations and 13963 txt characters.
In total V.1.9 contains 210 renders, 488 CG's, 18 animations, 79897 text characters and 89 minutes of gameplay.
Thank you for being there and contributing to make Lily and other projects possible. We will keep doing our best and we will continue our efforts to make the best content possible.
Cheers!
Version 1.9 Windows

keep in mind the game might be too large to download

so please wait for compressed version
Thank you 4 the share Raminita. :)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes