the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley 1.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
You mean father-in-law (Fred), right?
- I haven't played in awhile, but to my knowledge we Never met Lily's parents.
Unless I missed something, the Painter isn't her Father. He was a/her college Art professor ???
he is talking about Fred, her father in law

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, yes of course! Such things as for any creative person are very hurtful. So if you see that this game has unexpectedly come to an end, say thank you to such jerks. Go outside and get some fresh air. And everyone pays the money voluntarily. No one forces him to support the developer. You are only supported him, not buying him for yourself as a slave to create your favorite masturbation game.
I don't know. As "subbies" we pay monthly, In Good Faith that the DEV Is actually "Working" on development of 'the Next update'. We Can Bitch, piss & moan, and/or be patient; taking into account that DEV may also have a "day job" or a Real life.

BUT What IS REALLY going on, especially for those DEV's who ARE in it for 'the Money',
or wanting to make a full-time job of it, Is Called DELIBERATE STALL treatment.
Think about it, WE pay $5,10, or $$ a MONTH for the DEV to Keep Our Fav game moving,...
- IF He/She Can produce next Updates too quickly, before Game End; DEV will lose Sub's/$$$
(who wants to CONTINUE paying $$$ for a Game That is Completed?).
SO, the DEV Purposely drops and feeds US 'Breadcrumbs' to SHOW that He/She 'is working' SLOWLY on Next Update;
when ACTUALLY He/She Is NOT working at All.
And God Help Us If DEV Is working multiple game productions; having to alternate time between both. Or Wants a "Reboot".
(Basically Re-working ENTIRE Game from the Beginning to "improve" graphics/animation or dialog.)
STALL tactic! (It Keeps game 'moving', it keep subbies patient & keeps $$$ rolling In!)
- And What happens IF said DEV places game on ABANDONED list??
Do We continue, in Good faith to 'support' project??, That HE will come back and continue game??
How Many Months/YEARS do we have to wait??

These Dev's Who are 'in it for the money' have got us supporters by 'the short hairs'!!
-SO, We Can either Remove our support, and WAIT for Game Updates like everyone else,...
Or Continue getting Ripped off by these Dev's, who WANT to lead US around by the Nose.
- THEY Do Not CARE About US as players! They ONLY Care about Our $$$$

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You mean father-in-law (Fred), right?
- I haven't played in awhile, but to my knowledge we Never met Lily's parents.
Unless I missed something, the Painter isn't her Father. He was a/her college Art professor ???
No Fred cannot get her pregnant. Yet.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Must say this release was great! (y)
As usual when P and P (finally) delivers it is just freaking Awesome! It's late but AWESOME!
Quality takes time!

I wont give away the scenes but do yourself a favor and don't just fast forward through the scenes. Instead take the time to read the dialogs and let the scenes take the time they takes - writing is just so super funny - swimming pool and library in particular!

Lily in top form all the way through!
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Thank you P and P!
Hi Sir. How do I get the Library scene? I'm stuck after first public bath. Thanks!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, using the supplied save, my character is on Martin's route. Is there a way to get off that route or reject the scene?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes