penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Quality wise very good. Content, written, animations etc. But for size of the content for the given time to produce and release the update is not good.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
great update everything is done perfectly, there are no complaints about this, the game is still on top, I hope the author will take into account his only mistake and will release updates more often, even 4 updates a year will give the game new life, especially in terms of monetary support;)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like this one a lot, and have enjoyed it a lot.

I really was let down though this time, I mean almost 6 gig I had to download for what seemed like a very tiny update or advancement to the story with no conclusion to the new development or increasing of the story line at all.

Not saying there was not a lot of rendering, and work involved, and I enjoyed it a lot as always.

I really wish you all >>> Meaning the developers
Could maybe keep track of what you change, and do updates, I think it would make these small advances in the story line much more tolerable. ( I am truly sorry for making this complaint or even complaining at all about something I play for free. It would I think really help though. Please I hope you don't take offence at this suggestion.)

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
I like this one a lot, and have enjoyed it a lot.

I really was let down though this time, I mean almost 6 gig I had to download for what seemed like a very tiny update or advancement to the story with no conclusion to the new development or increasing of the story line at all.

Not saying there was not a lot of rendering, and work involved, and I enjoyed it a lot as always.

I really wish you all >>> Meaning the developers
Could maybe keep track of what you change, and do updates, I think it would make these small advances in the story line much more tolerable. ( I am truly sorry for making this complaint or even complaining at all about something I play for free. It would I think really help though. Please I hope you don't take offence at this suggestion.)
can you plz upload your save file?

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
bro what are you guys using to download, i tried all the services (except mega since it has a 4gb block) and all of them are soooo slow like downloading at snail's speed.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes