BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Haven't visited this thread in a while. Does anyone know if you can progress the game now if you haven't slept with Fred and want to avoid him? In 1.7 it wasn't possible.

ziyad

May 30, 2017
I am still wondering, how they count gameplay time? I mean is it even relevant? I never played update of this game amount of time they wrote and i was not skipping any scene or text.
it is easy man the pretend to stuttering while reading the text :p ...
( no offense to one with this condition cause I have it )

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
SPOILER ALERT

The update was very cool, but I didn't see much story progression. Lily has become kinda self-confident, just take a look at Martin/Marta, Rick or the two teens and this removed part of the charm from the game: Lily now is pleasured by these situations, it is no longer the woman of the first bj to Rick (scene I really loved).
The characters are always the same, although fortunately this time there was no Fred; however I was hoping to see the plumber known in the gym or to see Lily go on holiday with the victory at the game Guess Your Wife.

I repeat, I liked the update a lot, then obviously the time of realization is not justified, but at least the project is not dead.
Honestly at this point I don’t know anymore whether to hope for a new update or hope that new games will come and forget about this.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes