taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah not a bad idea, but just and update would be nice and not having to download the entire 5.something gigs would really help me. <<< Yes I am sorry being very personal, but I am not acting like I am entitled.

I want the maker to do however they wish
, it is there game after all. I am just wishful thinking mostly.

EDIT >>> If there is just and update somewhere handy, please let this poor dummy know, and if so I am so sorry I missed it.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'd really love it if there was an alternate slut path that doesn't go through Fred. I really hate the Father-in-Law (He is my least favorite character in the story), but most of the corruption comes from pursuing his path. It'd be nice if there were other men she could pursue early on in the game that allowed you to corrupt her.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Wow, just wow, very nice update!
A lot of content and well written story, enjoyed every second if it.
One of the best updates released in 3 years time, especially the toilet scene was hot.
Can't wait for version 2.0, see ya'll again in 6 years!
this scene is in gloryhole like at the beginning of the game // I'm waiting to download ........5gb and little heheheeh

paula789

May 2, 2017
It's more than 5GB and every host is taking a lot of time except Mega but it allows only 3GB of transfer.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Must say this release was great! (y)
As usual when P and P (finally) delivers it is just freaking Awesome! It's late but AWESOME!
Quality takes time!

I wont give away the scenes but do yourself a favor and don't just fast forward through the scenes. Instead take the time to read the dialogs and let the scenes take the time they takes - writing is just so super funny - swimming pool and library in particular!

Lily in top form all the way through!
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!

Thank you P and P!

• Red Heart
Reactions: boof59 and ubermak
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes