Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Really disgusting. Of course, I understand that a person did not keep his word, etc. did not release an update in time, but this is life. Anything can happen. War, illness, death of a loved one, etc. It 's not very pretty . In any case, you can always write a personal message, and not take out this dirt and yourself a complete fool in public.
Sorry mate, one cannot generalize with "this is life". This is not life, if you make a mistake then experience should teach you not to make it again. In his case we are already at the 4th or 5th time. It is unacceptable and they did well to write to him that he is a clown. Not respecting the dates, remaining vague about the release date by also being nice, in my opinion, you deserve what happens to you.

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
Sorry mate, one cannot generalize with "this is life". This is not life, if you make a mistake then experience should teach you not to make it again. In his case we are already at the 4th or 5th time. It is unacceptable and they did well to write to him that he is a clown. Not respecting the dates, remaining vague about the release date by also being nice, in my opinion, you deserve what happens to you.
Yes, yes of course! Such things as for any creative person are very hurtful. So if you see that this game has unexpectedly come to an end, say thank you to such jerks. Go outside and get some fresh air. And everyone pays the money voluntarily. No one forces him to support the developer. You are only supported him, not buying him for yourself as a slave to create your favorite masturbation game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Yes, yes of course! Such things as for any creative person are very hurtful. So if you see that this game has unexpectedly come to an end, say thank you to such jerks. Go outside and get some fresh air. And everyone pays the money voluntarily. No one forces him to support the developer. You are only supported him, not buying him for yourself as a slave to create your favorite masturbation game.
It is so! But he , as an author , sees himself really not in a human way ! Regular delays in the release of updates , but the worst thing is when the Author begins not to answer questions without answering his sponsors , this is not human and not respect for sponsors ! --As for the words (You are only supporting him, not buying him for yourself as a slave)
-- It is! But not really :)
While the author does not announce the release date , your words are correct , but when the author says the date and there is no game , then this is already Fraud + the author is silent and does not give an answer that it is already possible to equate to fraud !!
And also if the author , without saying a word , continues to collect money and I still do not receive the game for my support , this can also be equated to fraud !!!
The author said that the update of the game has already been completed and that the update should be released at the end of February in early March , but the Author does not release the update and the sponsors ' money is taken so this can already be equated to fraud and deception !!!

I really like the game and I agree everything can be in life , but we are all people and we must remain people !
Any author should treat his sponsors and fans normally and respond and not be silent!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrMage

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
It is so! But he , as an author , sees himself really not in a human way ! Regular delays in the release of updates , but the worst thing is when the Author begins not to answer questions without answering his sponsors , this is not human and not respect for sponsors ! --As for the words (You are only supporting him, not buying him for yourself as a slave)
-- It is! But not really :)
While the author does not announce the release date , your words are correct , but when the author says the date and there is no game , then this is already Fraud + the author is silent and does not give an answer that it is already possible to equate to fraud !!
And also if the author , without saying a word , continues to collect money and I still do not receive the game for my support , this can also be equated to fraud !!!
The author said that the update of the game has already been completed and that the update should be released at the end of February in early March , but the Author does not release the update and the sponsors ' money is taken so this can already be equated to fraud and deception !!!

I really like the game and I agree everything can be in life , but we are all people and we must remain people !
Any author should treat his sponsors and fans normally and respond and not be silent!
It's just that the problem is that we don't know where they live. In some places of our planet, it's a rather turbulent time right now, besides, anything can happen in life without world conflicts. In any case, we do not know the reason for the delay, and we have no right to insult people on far-fetched pretexts. There is no evidence of fraud, but only your fantasies and guesses. As I said, you can always write in a private message and not behave like a child working for the public.I agree that their silence is wrong on their part, but we still don't know why they are silent.But at the same time, anyone who does not have the opportunity to hold them for another month can come and download the game for free here or in any other similar place. In any case, this is just my opinion, and I decided to stand up for these guys. I am grateful to them in any case for everything they have done.

• Sad
Reactions: FavenXXX

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
you are a true cuckold, you have the mentality of a slave, if you love when you are humiliated and people wipe their feet on you, then don’t think that everyone is like that, it is because of people like you that the authors of such games allow themselves such a disrespectful attitude towards the audience:mad:

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
you are a true cuckold, you have the mentality of a slave, if you love when you are humiliated and people wipe their feet on you, then don’t think that everyone is like that, it is because of people like you that the authors of such games allow themselves such a disrespectful attitude towards the audience:mad:
Stop crying baby! Soon the guys will release a game for you, and you will be able to sing dithyramb to them again :sneaky:

• Angry

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Name calling is not helpful.
How do you think that motivates a creator or anyone to work harder and do better?

Ask yourself this: if someone (your boss or a customer) call you an a-hole or clown at work, does it make you work harder and do better or make you want to quit?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
How do you think that motivates a creator or anyone to work harder and do better?

Ask yourself this: if someone (your boss or a customer) call you an a-hole or clown at work, does it make you work harder and do better or make you want to quit?

Apparently it's too difficult for these people to understand. :sneaky:

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021

Are you serious? Do you understand the context? He hasn't had a problem at the moment, he's been doing this for years!. It is a repeat offender and makes fun of people. Who has been his patreon for some time has canceled the subscription. For new ones they still have to realize this.
To answer your statement, if I behaved this way in my workplace they would already have fired me, or if I were the owner I would have already fired an employee who has been taking the piss out of me for years!

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
yes i am serious and i do understand the back ground as a multi year Patreon. But the question I posed was: if name calling P and P at this stage helps or hurts (assuming you want the release)?

So does it?

• Haha

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
It's just that the problem is that we don't know where they live. In some places of our planet, it's a rather turbulent time right now, besides, anything can happen in life without world conflicts. In any case, we do not know the reason for the delay, and we have no right to insult people on far-fetched pretexts. There is no evidence of fraud, but only your fantasies and guesses. As I said, you can always write in a private message and not behave like a child working for the public.I agree that their silence is wrong on their part, but we still don't know why they are silent.But at the same time, anyone who does not have the opportunity to hold them for another month can come and download the game for free here or in any other similar place. In any case, this is just my opinion, and I decided to stand up for these guys. I am grateful to them in any case for everything they have done.
I still really like the game ! But most of all I like that the game has a huge potential for development and storytelling !
Behave like a child haha friend, it's better not to say any words you insult with these words or at least offend someone, it's better not to do that! :) To me personally , it makes no difference to someone such words can hurt ! I expressed my opinion and mind you , I did not offend anyone and I do not offend , and there is no reason to offend someone , it just makes no sense !! :) We are all human beings and should remain human, thinking with our own heads to reason, talk, think and draw our own conclusions, but I repeat once again we are all human beings and we do not need to cross the line in order to offend someone, it is meaningless and not good. I personally have never insulted anyone , and I didn 't want to and I don 't want to , everyone has their own opinion and we need to be calmer , yet we are people and not barbarians , conversation and discussion and reflection make us people !!! It makes no sense to rush and growl at someone we are people and not animals that growl people think and animals growl calmly you need to be :) AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I 'LL TELL YOU ! Do not drag in places and or something similar here, the AUTHOR had problems for a very long time (Delays - Postponements of the release of updates - Is silent without responding - And again prenos of the release of updates ) This is not the first time from the author and not the second time with such problems !! And the author's attitude to his sponsors has also become worse (Milk and transfers are becoming more and more frequent) So there is no need to invent something else here ! And yes , any author is also a person and not a robot , but there should be respect for their sponsors and fans !!!

Friend, I agree the author makes the same mistakes for a long time and does not correct or does not want to get better ! Some of course intercede even when the author is already banal does not show respect for his sponsors ! But please let's not be insulted, after all, we are all people and should be able to speak out and reason, insults are not needed, we are not barbarians to rush at each other!!!

I legit stopped following this game for its content. Since the past 2 years I'm coming here to read the comments and have a good laugh.
It 's a pity that you come here just to laugh at people , it 's a pity ! :(

Stop crying baby! Soon the guys will release a game for you, and you will be able to sing dithyramb to them again :sneaky:
Offending others again is not good , you need to be calmer ! And as for -- (Soon the guys will release a game for you, and you will be able to sing dithyramb to them again) -- The game is very good, but this does not negate that the author makes his mistakes more and more often every time and does not correct! -- (The only thing you can stand up for is the game and not the author's behavior) --

I agree it's not good to insult anyone. But Criticism and discussion is normal anyone who makes games or anything else is commented on and discussed and Criticism is part of the world !! (Of course, if the criticism is justified!) And here the criticism takes place, the author messes up - there is no update for a long time - and when they say that an update is already coming out, then there are a lot of postponements of updates (For no matter how many times, days, weeks and even months) so the author is criticized on the case (But again, let's not insult all of us are people and should be people !!!) So the criticism is justified , the ladies are waiting , but there is no game and no , it 's not good anymore ! THE GAME WAS AND REMAINS GOOD, but this does not negate the fact that the author does not do anything to improve.

Apparently it's too difficult for these people to understand. :sneaky:
Maybe someone does not understand. But many people understand that we are all people, why do I think so (The author still has both sponsors and fans - more precisely, there are sponsors and fans of the game) And as I said before, Discussion and Criticism are fine (If criticism is not without reason)!
But [P and P] criticism does not help how many times the author is told (So that updates come out as before and not from 1-2 updates per year how many [P and P] asked and asked to stop postponing the release of updates) but alas [P and P] does not want to change and every year it gets worse!!
As for (Oh it doesn't help the author to work) Criticism is not an insult, it is a statement on the mistakes of the author or the problems of the authors !! A normal author should take it calmly and at least try to correct himself , but to show his sponsors that the author saw the comments and tries as best he can , yes , to correct himself !!! But the case with [P and P] is opposed to criticism and comments from their sponsors and fans.
-----
Maybe someone does not understand. But many people understand that we are all people, why do I think so (The author still has both sponsors and fans - more precisely, there are sponsors and fans of the game) And as I said before, Discussion and Criticism are fine (If criticism is not without reason)! But [P and P] criticism does not help how many times the author is told (So that updates come out as before and not from 1-2 updates per year how many [P and P] asked and asked to stop postponing the release of updates) but alas [P and P] does not want to change and every year it gets worse!! As for (Oh it doesn't help the author to work) Criticism is not an insult, it is a statement on the mistakes of the author or the problems of the authors !! A normal author should take it calmly and at least try to correct himself , but to show his sponsors that the author saw the comments and tries as best he can , yes , to correct himself !!! But the case with [P and P] is opposed to criticism and comments from their sponsors and fans.

This is such an opinion being formed ! (A little fantasy for the moment :))
Or another option, they don't read the comment, but since [P and P] sometimes responds, at least once they should have heard and seen the criticism and requests of sponsors and fans.
-----

Are you serious? Do you understand the context? He hasn't had a problem at the moment, he's been doing this for years!. It is a repeat offender and makes fun of people. Who has been his patreon for some time has canceled the subscription. For new ones they still have to realize this.
To answer your statement, if I behaved this way in my workplace they would already have fired me, or if I were the owner I would have already fired an employee who has been taking the piss out of me for years!
I agree with you :)

yes i am serious and i do understand the back ground as a multi year Patreon. But the question I posed was: if name calling P and P at this stage helps or hurts (assuming you want the release)?

So does it?
This is not a name - calling and not an insult , this is a statement and criticism of the mistakes and problems of the author ! Just a statement without insult ! Should it help - Yes it should , but alas , the author of the campaign is not interested in what people say to them because for years the author has not tried to improve ! And the criticism is not of the game but of the author the game has no problems , but the author has them !! The author does not even pretend that he is trying to improve.

px305

May 6, 2017
Im waiting for the day PnP speak and say F u all we are done with this game and with u guys :ROFLMAO:

You guys should invest less money and time in a project if u gonna behave like that tbh.
No hard feelings some of you need to relax a bit.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Im waiting for the day PnP speak and say F u all we are done with this game and with u guys :ROFLMAO:

You guys should invest less money and time in a project in u gonna behave like that tbh.
No hard feelings some of you need to relax a bit.
I agree :) Everyone needs to be calmer :) But I don't agree with one thing.
(I don 't want the game to be abandoned, but I also don 't want the game to be completed quickly !
So far, not everything has been told and shown in the game, it would be stupid to quit the game with such a potential for development, there is still so much to show and tell)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Mocking or disrespecting are not a good motivations, but don't forget how PandP behaved in the past, because I remember some patrons asking for the update after several weeks of delay (with the usual radio silence) and the dev replied very disrespectfully; so in this case if I'm at work and my boss calls me "idiot", yeah, I'm not motivated and that's a bad way to conduct a business, but if I was the first one to call the boss an "asshole", then it's at least mutual.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Mocking or disrespecting are not a good motivations, but don't forget how PandP behaved in the past, because I remember some patrons asking for the update after several weeks of delay (with the usual radio silence) and the dev replied very disrespectfully; so in this case if I'm at work and my boss calls me "idiot", yeah, I'm not motivated and that's a bad way to conduct a business, but if I was the first one to call the boss an "asshole", then it's at least mutual.
Agree constructive criticism should be valuable and welcomed by P and P any other creator. But insults like calling someone "clown" close to delivery date is not helpful and may provoke the opposite effect. What we don't want is P and P just saying "Fuck it! I'm out" a week or so away form a release. That's my point.

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021

So does it?
Listen to me, I don't have it with you. The only thing that matters to him (and it is now evident) is money. Probably at the beginning of the project an income statement will have been made, which evidently has never reached and consequently has never been serious in respect of those who paid for it. At this point he can also take offense and abandon the project, you can be sure that if someone else takes over he would do it better.

:)

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Agree constructive criticism should be valuable and welcomed by P and P any other creator. But insults like calling someone "clown" close to delivery date is not helpful and may provoke the opposite effect. What we don't want is P and P just saying "Fuck it! I'm out" a week or so away form a release. That's my point.
Some people do not discuss and do not criticize. And the first thing they start with is calling names, insulting or humiliating, which is inappropriate in relation to any person here I agree with you. We are all human beings and we must keep manners and decency in relation to others we cannot roll into the Stone Age starting to call and insult others we need to be human and not a caveman who starts snaps and insults!!
No one disputes that [P and P] have been doing business in this way in recent years.
Speak out only without name-calling insults and humiliations.

Friends, no matter how someone does, let's still be people, please. :)

Reactions: Gr8Dumper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes