Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I recommend Satisfy Him game , also Futa Quest , AMY'S ECSTASY , Perky Little Things or Loqoo. While u wait for update.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I saw some new comments on their patreon page, so I guess we're not the only ones wondering when the update will come out

Reactions: FavenXXX

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Worst thing to happen for me was the Unoffical RenPy of this game being discontinued. Was One of my favs but theres no way in hell I could start over with the RPGM version. Never. Would be cool if the Dev just went ahead and made a Renpy Version with none of the stupid RPGM mechanics.

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Worst thing to happen for me was the Unoffical RenPy of this game being discontinued. Was One of my favs but theres no way in hell I could start over with the RPGM version. Never. Would be cool if the Dev just went ahead and made a Renpy Version with none of the stupid RPGM mechanics.
I remember each update comes with a save that let us play start from the update so no need to start over.. as for the game mechanics it can't be helped if you don't like it and i don't think the Dev will likely change it to renpy..well,take it or leave it..

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author already has constant delays and long development of updates. And if you also make the transition to a different engine, and then the update will be in 2023-2024 because now at [P and P] on 1 update takes 6 months + delays REGULAR !!! (Here are the typical excuses [P and P] do not want to release a bad update (This is laudable, but there are other excuses) oh we have a problem not finished or the problem download updates just like [P and P] does poroleyno with Lily second game (not the game needed) and many other excuses for delays)

Go play other novels on Ren'py their huge number and choose what you like!

But unnecessary delays for Lily Not needed!!!
The game is beautiful just the way it is!

• Angry
Reactions: Kaparzo and Ooh

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
The author already has constant delays and long development of updates. And if you also make the transition to a different engine, and then the update will be in 2023-2024 because now at [P and P] on 1 update takes 6 months + delays REGULAR !!! (Here are the typical excuses [P and P] do not want to release a bad update (This is laudable, but there are other excuses) oh we have a problem not finished or the problem download updates just like [P and P] does poroleyno with Lily second game (not the game needed) and many other excuses for delays)

Go play other novels on Ren'py their huge number and choose what you like!

But unnecessary delays for Lily Not needed!!!
The game is beautiful just the way it is!
Had no idea the Dev had these kinds of habits. All the more reason for me to hope Phalzyr comes back and continues the RenPy. It also worked for the Rick and Morty game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
This is one of my favorite scenes. Do you think John will ever have his chance?

View attachment 1668184 View attachment 1668185 View attachment 1668187
I think a lot of people are waiting for the sequel :)
If Mike and the guy with the pool have the opportunity, then John should have a chance :)
(With such potential as Lily of the Valley needs to develop, expand and fill Lily of the Valley )
After all, Lily has a huge potential to develop adventures and stories !

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think a lot of people are waiting for the sequel :)
If Mike and the guy with the pool have the opportunity, then John should have a chance :)
(With such potential as Lily of the Valley needs to develop, expand and fill Lily of the Valley )
After all, Lily has a huge potential to develop adventures and stories !
I want to see Lily and her slutty stripper friend go through a bar and just fuck and suck everybody.
Maybe they can have a contest whoever can make the most guys cum the fastest gets free drinks

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I want to see Lily and her slutty stripper friend go through a bar and just fuck and suck everybody.
Maybe they can have a contest whoever can make the most guys cum the fastest gets free drinks
maybe when Lily finds out about Nick's mistress, she decides to take revenge on him in full and allow everyone who wants to have fun with herself right in front of his eyes:p

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes