Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It wouldn't take long to find out why he is being bullied in prison tbh, he is a new inmate in prison with guys that don't have much to keep them occupied, better scenario would be that someone framed him and Lily is trying to find out why, then you wouldn't send a girl that's had around 10 partners (rough guess) into a prison with maybe 1000 guys that have rarely any female contact. Then making Rick the chief warden doesn't make sense, you have a guy who couldn't run a small cafe/diner after one employee left to be incharge of running a prison. This being your only subscribed patreon page is your choice and if you don't like the direction of the game you could stop your support at any time, don't get me wrong, you have your right to be upset/angry, but the games story has already been set as I read in this thread.

I did feel the scene with her boss Marcus was rushed and the massage parlor scene felt like it was just a repeat from the couples massage. The repairman scene was cool, could've done better with different positions and the movie livestream was pretty good would of been a nice touch if you could decide if Fred let the other guy fuck her leading to the 3 way or have him stop it and continue with just Lily and Fred.
Well, I want Lilly to dress sexy and tease those inmates , also Rick could rejoin the story and this guy has a thing for new outfits...

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
Well, the game follows the certain progress of the protagonist. The entire game is already planned and written from the very beginning to the end (endings).

We're following our vision, we're are strictly bound to our script and we're doing our best to deliver you people our version of this game.

Of course I will willingly accept all criticism about the game, but I do not accept trash and hate speech.
If you like it, great. If you don't like it, say politely what you don't like about it or suggest what should be changed.

Thanks. <3

I only dispute one thing and it's not about hate and speeches but it's about consistency, I'm telling you this as a former donor. You can do whatever you want with the game, you are the owner, you can also release an update every 10 years but the thing that annoys anyone (obviously those who have been following you since the first versions, like me) is that you set an release time and then you have ALWAYS a problem that postpones the release by at least 2 months and therefore does not respect the given word. You've been doing this since version 1.5 more or less. Here's this I don't find it correct towards those who support or supported you.

Obviously everything I'm writing is easily documented by your patreon. The speech is always the same, "a couple of days" "at the end of the month" "I can't tell you the day but certainly not later than half a month" and then another month passes :D.
Here you see writing this seems as if you were making fun of people... if you want advice don't be vague better say "guys I don't know when, when everything is ready I'll write something".
Thanks, otherwise, when it comes out, the game is perfect. (Missing the scene with John, we've been waiting for it for years ;) )

astrontp

Aug 21, 2018
Ok so I managed to get a work around... edit the save in saveeditoronline and put stamina at 50% (need to upload System.jayson also to see the variables)
please can tell what do you mean by (need to upload System.jayson also to see the variables)

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
havent played since 1.6 thought it would be done by now is it worth continuing now or wait till its done
if you haven't played since 1.6 , you have a ton of content to cover. i would definitely recommend do d/l and play through 2.0. waiting for ii to be completed might be years... so...

egenxt

Feb 17, 2018
Amazonqween said:

WERE IS LOLA WAITING ??!! HELP
what mission is Lily on? Getting Lola's dress at Lola's home? If so she is waiting back at Castor go there after picking up her dress at Lola's place.
In general, Lola is almost always in her office at Castor... but if you say what scene (or day number) you are playing it's easier to help you better.

did you find the answer, because I'm stuck in front of Castor,,, grr

1669457793080.png

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Can anyone help me. I am following the walkthrough and I am stuck at the beginning of 1.7 where it says to dress Lilly casual red skirt and go over to the pool guys house. but when I get there I can't do anything. Her stamina is at 100% its a Sunday and I cant progress any further, I try put her to bed and it say she is not tired. What am I missing?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone help me. I am following the walkthrough and I am stuck at the beginning of 1.7 where it says to dress Lilly casual red skirt and go over to the pool guys house. but when I get there I can't do anything. Her stamina is at 100% its a Sunday and I cant progress any further, I try put her to bed and it say she is not tired. What am I missing?
The RPGM version is bugged. You can play the RenPy-Remake up to v1.9.

Edit: The new Remake is up to latest version 2.0.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lily-of-the-valley-unofficial-renpy-remake-v1-8-2-0-d1k.124441/

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
Let's not question what kind of crappy PC or slow internet connection you have, just download compressed version then. It's posted couple posts back.
i dont have a crappy pc. and my internet connection is just fine. just dont like downloading games that big.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
I went to uploaded a current save, found the value that is 100 which is stamina. changed it to 75, i think it was parameter 42 or something. save and downloaded the amended save file. Reloaded (stamina didn't change on screen until later) then went home. Bathed, watched TV, etc. Went to bed and the game seemed to progress normally. In later update you continue the swimming pool path, so don't think you miss anything. Finished 2.0 and had no other bugs.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Well, the game follows the certain progress of the protagonist. The entire game is already planned and written from the very beginning to the end (endings).

We're following our vision, we're are strictly bound to our script and we're doing our best to deliver you people our version of this game.

Of course I will willingly accept all criticism about the game, but I do not accept trash and hate speech.
If you like it, great. If you don't like it, say politely what you don't like about it or suggest what should be changed.

Thanks. <3
Best Fem Prot game ever! Personally, I like that you have it all planned out from beginning to end. Shows that you have a story and planning on continuing. Nothing worse than a Dev bending a knee to polls and requests and changing a vision part way through. So far, Lily's personality and behavior has been wonderfuly done, and I hope it continues that way. I do wish she had a little more self reflection in her thoughts i.e. "hmm..love my husband, and kinda love my pretend hubby, but jeez I really like some of these other boys, and encounters...so much, I could marry them all and still want more!" She is innocent, slightly naïve, caring, and sweet...but really slutty when it matters...PERFECT! Pics and Animations are fantastic and seems to be getting better. Only want, of course MORE! But otherwise, perhaps a change of heels...she has to have worn that pair out. Please don't go clunky platforms, either that style or slides or classic pump with no platform. Carry on, great work!

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
please can tell what do you mean by (need to upload System.jayson also to see the variables)
Open the Save editor on a webpage. Upload your save file, then upload they system jay thing as well and the variables will be reflected properly in your browser. find stamina and change the value. Download the file from the webpage, replace your old save. Load the amended version (stamina might not change immediately) go home, bath, watch tv etc and go to bed. Start a new day.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes