Arcchit

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone
I reached the studio but lily and fred didn't accept julians movie
Is that how it is supposed to be or is it because of my previous selections?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Hi everyone
I reached the studio but lily and fred didn't accept julians movie
Is that how it is supposed to be or is it because of my previous selections?
If I remember correctly if you make fred read the whole script, they will not do the movie, so only have him read some of it

jed999

May 26, 2021
Has this Game improved ?, or just moved on.
I've played through it (mostly) twice now, once a couple years ago and once last year. Each time ended in a bug or soft lock and always the answer was "use this save file made by someone else" which is not good with me. I Don't want to spend a week playing just to end in frustration again.

Thanks

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Has this Game improved ?, or just moved on.
I've played through it (mostly) twice now, once a couple years ago and once last year. Each time ended in a bug or soft lock and always the answer was "use this save file made by someone else" which is not good with me. I Don't want to spend a week playing just to end in frustration again.

Thanks
I sometimes usually just play the new update with the save file that was provided, think I missed some of the previous updates though. To me it feels like it is losing its touch, whatever story there was seems to be gone some cliffhangers from earlier patches don't seem to be addressed or expanded on (I might have missed those though), it just seems like it's just going to a different location to get a scene with each playthrough.

Some people have mentioned getting bugs where you cannot progress with events not triggering, but with the save file that was provided I didn't encounter anything (save file is for just the new update)

Reactions: jed999

LeoSS

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys, I just finished playing this game , and while I was reading the walkthrough it kept talking about the "ending" and what ending each choose will give you, so I thought that in the end i will get some ending but i didn't, is it suppose to be this way ? or i did something wrong

Firecracker

Nov 26, 2017
The problem on day 34 - 35 occured to me, too. The last version the scene worked for me was on version 1.8 .
On version 1.9 I noticed (as was noted on this forum) the game jumped from Friday to Sunday and Saturday was left out. Furthermore the option to visit Martin's pool in the morning (stamina 100) didn't show up. So there is no way to proceed time/lower stamina.
I played a bit around and it seems the two things are connected. When using rpggamesave editor I changed the value for "vreme" in variables to Saturday (6, Monday=1, Sunday=7) and the value for stamina to 75, I could play the day in a boring way (flowers, bathe, TV) and the next day coming up was Sunday. This time the pool scene worked in the morning/stamina 100. Probably a bug. Maybe the devs wanted to skip another boring day and forgot about incrementing another important variable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have a save to get past that part, please share it. I'm also stuck at this point.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
But i'm playing on the android :/?

What i need to do now?
you can do it on android too first download zarchiver from playstore then go android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/files/saves copy your save from that folder to somewhere else and edit it and copy it again with zarchiver and overwrite
also your phone showing castor then try to go to caster if its sunday then edit the save as i told you

Punb99

Aug 2, 2022
you can do it on android too first download zarchiver from playstore then go android/data/org.lilyvalley.the66/files/saves copy your save from that folder to somewhere else and edit it and copy it again with zarchiver and overwrite
also your phone showing castor then try to go to caster if its sunday then edit the save as i told you
Okay but i don't know how to edit save, i never try to edit before.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
search online save editor click on first link the upload your save there then change the mymp value of lilly to 75 and download the save Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes